Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blake Lively is a BITCH!

You’ve definitely heard of the upcoming movie It Ends With Us, because Blake Lively has been promoting it nonstop for months. But you know who hasn’t been quite as visible on the press tour? The film’s other star and director, Justin Baldoni. Once the internet noticed this, it sparked a whole host of speculation that there is and/or was some kind of drama happening behind the scenes.

For some context, It Ends With Us is a film adaptation of Colleen Hoover’s 2016 best-selling novel. In the book, florist Lily Bloom (Lively) finds herself falling for the devastatingly handsome but abusive and controlling neurosurgeon Ryle Kincaid (Baldoni).

We’re going to break down all the It Ends With Us feud rumors here, but be mindful that most of this is very speculative.

Looking through photos from the movie’s New York premiere, some creators on TikTok noticed that while the rest of the cast is photographed together, it doesn’t seem like anyone took photos with Baldoni. Instead, Baldoni posed on the carpet with his wife, Emily Baldoni, and some of his friends.

“I am convinced him and Blake do not get along. How is there ZERO promo of them together, and there is was no photo at the premiere,” one fan questioned on one of Baldoni’s Instagram posts. That comment section is flooded with similar questions and opinions about the alleged drama.

Lively, It Ends With Us book author Colleen Hoover, Jenny Slate, and Brandon Sklenar don’t appear to follow Baldoni on Instagram.

Asked what it was like having Baldoni as both a scene partner and a director, Slate pivoted and said that it’s a “tough job” to do both things at once, and that she, herself, wouldn’t want to have two jobs at the same time.

Plank did attend the It Ends With Us premiere, and posted about it to her Instagram Stories. However, she didn’t pose for pictures with Baldoni, and didn’t tag him in any of her posts. What’s more, they haven’t released a new episode of their podcast, Man Enough, since mid-June.

Well, Blake Lively (who is a co-executive producer on the project) recently revealed that Reynolds wrote a pivotal scene of the film. “The iconic rooftop scene, my husband actually wrote it,” Lively told E! News. “Nobody knows that, but you now.” She continued, “He works on everything I do. I work on everything he does. So his wins, his celebrations are mine and mine are his.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2024 11:47 PM

This has led to a lot of fan speculation that Reynolds and Lively may have seized creative control of the film, to Baldoni’s dismay.

“You literally can’t convince me that Ryan Reynolds isn’t the reason for all this Justin Baldoni/It Ends With Us drama, and I feel like Justin doesn’t want anything to do with the drama, and for that reason, has chosen a step back from the PR events leading up to the movie,” pop culture TikToker Arianna Lillie said in one video. “And I’m not saying that Blake Lively has specifically been problematic, but I knew something was up the second I heard that Ryan Reynolds was coming in and rewriting scenes of a movie that Justin Baldoni is not only starring in, but also directing, and is the whole reason this project is happening.”

The TikTok user noted that Reynolds interviewed Lively’s other love interest from the film and claimed he is trying to make Deadpool and It Ends with Us “the next Barbenheimer,” adding, “It seems like Justin is getting pushed out of this whole situation, which is honestly kind of sad because he was most excited about this whole thing from the start.”

In an interview with People back in April, Baldoni said there “wasn’t a part of this production that Lively didn’t touch and have influence on,” adding, “everything that she put her hands on and her mind to, she made better.”

Meanwhile, in Lively’s cover interview with Vogue, she paused when asked about her own interest in writing, questioning why the interviewer brought it up. Then, when asked if she would be interested in writing a script from scratch, here’s what she said: “A blank page is not nearly as exciting to me as starting with a script and finding something people have overlooked. Saying no, no, no, there’s something there! To me, it’s a treasure hunt. And so when I can see the treasure, then I get to be an archaeologist. I get to excavate, I get to carve it out and find this thing and show people the value in it. That, to me, is what I love.”

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2024 12:25 PM

Blake looks like she would be a massive bitch.

I guess she feels like since she's married to one of the richest men in Hollywood, and she's best friends with the most popular singer in the world, that her shit doesn't stink.

Apparently, all she has to do is make one phone call, and she can destroy someone's career.

That's a real cunt move, if you ask me.

No wonder she's not a bigger star. Clearly, no one wants to work with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2024 12:31 PM

Mein Lively

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2024 12:33 PM

PS, the movie looks like shit.

Straight people romance crap.

[quote] Blake Lively REVEALS How Taylor Swift Plays A Role in ‘It Ends With Us’ Movie (Exclusive) | E! News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2024 12:34 PM

Blake is too fat to be acting like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2024 12:58 PM

Blake is so basic. Ryan’s tenuous hold on A List status is the only thing keeping her career alive.

Blasic.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2024 1:08 PM

Blake is a cunt. Ryan though is a minimally talented prick. How he made his tens of millions is utterly beyond me. Gay face and voice for days.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2024 1:16 PM

I HATE Blake Lively. This just reaffirms her arrogance, entitlement and self-satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2024 1:21 PM

How awkward that Blake and Justin had love scenes together.

I don't know how actors can do it, especially when they hate each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2024 1:25 PM

Everything about Justin Baldoni seems to make him a wet dream for fraus. And he's very handsome, to me, a gay man but he's probably a bit much and best left in the dreams of fraus. He seems like he would be a nice guy, and sensitive to others, and Blake and Ryan do seem like two-faced show-biz cuntessas of the highest order. Ryan, from 25-35, however, was a delicious morsel.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2024 2:09 PM

He's a 10 who's acutely aware he's a 10, plus he directed himself in his own movie, which I hate. I'll reserve my sympathy for someone who needs it more than him.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2024 6:23 PM

But is this movie a social issue movie like his others or is it a cash grab slick thing?

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2024 6:47 PM

Their movie is tracking $40M+ opening weekend so all will be forgiven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2024 6:54 PM

Are Ryan and Blake trying to make a Barbenheimer 2024 happen with Deadpool and It Ends With Us?

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2024 10:16 PM

The movie looks like the most pedestrian slop imaginable. I saw the trailer for it in the theater a couple of months ago and it almost felt like a joke. It looks like a standard early 2000s urban white woman drama. I also don't understand where people are coming from when they say Blake is beautiful. I think she's very average looking, and even worse, she has no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2024 10:21 PM

The title of the film makes it sound more interesting than it is.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2024 10:23 PM

First thread was better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2024 10:24 PM

Sony Pictures (and Columbia since Sony bought them out) release nothing but hot garbage. They put out the most artless trash I've ever seen in my life.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2024 10:32 PM

CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2024 10:37 PM

#teamJUSTIN

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2024 11:24 PM

This is rich. So all the cast members were photo’d together and seemed to be getting along at the premier but Blake is this bitch? Wouldn’t it suggest Baldoni is the non agreeable person. But of course it’s DL where sexism runs amok. I think some of you gay white men have mommy issues. And apologies if you aren’t male, white, or gay OP.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2024 11:37 PM

Blake is the* bitch it should read.

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2024 11:39 PM

This guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2024 11:45 PM

I never thought of Blake as being a bitch. Or maybe I just don't follow her that closely. It sounds like Reynolds is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2024 11:46 PM

He fucked her husband.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2024 11:59 PM

FUCK RIGHT OFF, TEACAKE/R21!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote] “The iconic rooftop scene, my husband actually wrote it,” Lively told E! News. “Nobody knows that, but you now.” She continued, “He works on everything I do. I work on everything he does. So his wins, his celebrations are mine and mine are his.”

Both Blake and Ryan seems to have average intelligence or below-average intelligence. I would believe that Ryan got too involved.

Their friendships with Taylor Swift and Hugh Jackman - now they're so full of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2024 12:07 AM

Her calling a scene from a film barely anyone has seen "iconic" is so absurd.

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2024 12:14 AM

Fat Bitch Whore.

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2024 3:49 AM

The story is coming out, and it's not looking good for Lively.

The only thing making me hesitate is that the entire cast seems to be siding with Lively. Is she (or Ryan) really so powerful that they'd close ranks so fiercely behind her?

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote] The only thing making me hesitate is that the entire cast seems to be siding with Lively. Is she (or Ryan) really so powerful that they'd close ranks so fiercely behind her?

Absolutely.

They're probably terrified of her.

Not because of Blake, but because of Ryan Reynolds.

He's mega A-list, and he has powerful friends.

Cross her, and you cross him. And them.

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2024 4:14 AM

R21 Just look at “That 70’s Show” and how they treated Topher Grace. For years he was seen as the asshole until it came out that Danny Masterson was the asshole and the cast sided with him, even after he was found guilty of rape.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2024 4:28 AM

R27 There is an article from a few years ago about Ryan Reynolds. I think it was GQ?

What I remember is the journalist saying how shocked he was by Ryan’s real voice and Ryan explaining to him how his persona was all an act.

Basically, he’s another stereotypical miserable comedian actor.

It’s always the same story with them.

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2024 4:36 AM

And Ryan only has “Deadpool”. His “Deadpool” persona rip off movies he’s made since have done well on streaming but aside from that, he’s always been a flop.

He did a movie called “The Voices” which was basically the original “Deadpool” but it was a flop. He has one trick and was able to use a super hero character to finally make it work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2024 4:41 AM

So how in the hell did Ryan Reynolds amass a fortune worth in the hundreds of millions of dollars???

Talk about the luckiest fucker on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2024 5:05 AM

R26 You fuck off bitch. What lies was told in my comment. Everyone else is getting along but yet they are all out to get him and he is right. Not that I even think he is a cunt but use common sense. Oh that’s right, Blake got a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2024 5:29 AM

R35 Mint Mobile and his gin company.

Has little to do with his movie career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2024 6:09 AM

Blake and Ryan are minimally talented, spoiled brats who can't act for shit. I'm surprised they keep getting work.

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2024 6:10 AM

I see this bitch's name here so often I decided to Google it to see who she is.

I still have no fucking idea: model, actress, been in a bunch of films and TV that I've never seen.

She can resume being the subject of DL threads I now know to avoid

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2024 8:16 AM

[quote] I still have no fucking idea: model, actress, been in a bunch of films and TV that I've never seen.

I only know her because I loved the movie "Green Lantern."

Both she and Ryan Reynolds were in that movie, and I assume that's how they met and got married.

They were actually not half bad in that movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2024 8:48 AM

You people don't know from bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41August 10, 2024 9:26 AM

[quote] They're probably terrified of her. Not because of Blake, but because of Ryan Reynolds.

Ding ding ding.

As for the Frau author, she probably thinks Blake will give her access to Taylor Swift tickets.

by Anonymousreply 42August 10, 2024 10:29 AM

What happened to Blake's plantation themed lifestyle brand?

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2024 10:30 AM

I am so happy the long time career and life losers of the DL have some other truly successful person they don’t know to attack.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2024 10:53 AM

Don't you have another closet case to BEARD for, Taylor at R44?

This contract with Travis Kelce should almost be up!

by Anonymousreply 45August 10, 2024 3:55 PM

Anyone who is "best friends" with Taylor Swift, must be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46August 10, 2024 7:49 PM

So, she's a bitch because of the usual Internet speculation? Which so often happens to be wrong, a la Princess Catherine. People really do seem to get more pleasure out of nasty comments than kind ones, eh? Or, as Dollya Parton said, "People sure love to HATE."

by Anonymousreply 47August 10, 2024 7:58 PM

Didn't she beard for Leo and even did a staged pap walk of shame leaving his place for added emphasis ?

Did she screw around with drunkard Ben Affleck while he was married to church lady JenGarn?

by Anonymousreply 48August 10, 2024 8:01 PM

[quote] Did she screw around with drunkard Ben Affleck while he was married to church lady JenGarn?

Probably not.

Blake is a lesbian with Taylor Swift.

Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman are also a couple.

by Anonymousreply 49August 10, 2024 8:06 PM

Ben Affleck must really know how to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2024 8:09 PM

Blake Lively has a movie career because she was "friends" with Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2024 9:24 PM

Well she’s friends with Regina George aka Taylor Swift. Of course she’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2024 9:27 PM

I do think she's a bisexual and more into chicks. Ryan is bi and more into dicks.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2024 9:29 PM

[quote] Lively, It Ends With Us book author Colleen Hoover, Jenny Slate, and Brandon Sklenar don’t appear to follow Baldoni on Instagram.

OMG! We were just talking about this in homeroom yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2024 9:34 PM

r2 In that photo, Swift and Lively look like early season boots from vintage Drag Race, from when it was on Logo TV.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2024 9:39 PM

[quote] I only know her because I loved the movie "Green Lantern.”

Said no human being. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2024 9:41 PM

r15 This movie seems to be the cinematic equivalent of Swift's terribly bland music. Perfect entertainment for fraus and future fraus.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2024 9:43 PM

I told everyone that Blake was a cunt

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2024 9:51 PM

The scandal is probably that Justin Baldoni and Ryan Reynolds fucked.

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2024 10:32 PM

A friend worked as crew on TEWU. Lively was LOATHED by the crew. For starters she forced production to fire the incredibly ecperienced, capable 1st Assistant Director Julie Bloom. The 2nd AD quit in protest. After the strike ended in early November Lively made production push completion of principal photography from early December to mid January which screwed a lot of union members out of qualifying for medical insurance and pension because they were on a Jan to Dec earnings timetable. She was just a total piece of shit every single day on set, complaining and yelling about EVERYTHING. Good luck to her on her next film shooting in the area. My theory is she knows she’s an utter mediocrity and that she’ll never be a major movie star. Or even a beloved, well liked TV/movie star like Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2024 10:46 PM

[quote] Blake Lively has a movie career because she was "friends" with Harvey Weinstein.

Whore.

She should be shunned, like Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2024 12:34 AM

WHAT THE FUCK IS TEWU, sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2024 3:58 AM

[quote] I only know her because I loved the movie "Green Lantern.”

[quote] Said no human being. Ever.

I don't understand why The Green Lantern has such a bad reputation.

The critics hated it, but I thought it was a really good movie.

It's so bizarre to me that people hated the movie so much.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2024 4:03 AM

[quote] He works on everything I do. I work on everything he does. So his wins, his celebrations are mine and mine are his.

This sounds like first shot in what inevitably becomes a nasty Hollywood divorce. She has zero talent and couldn’t write a ransom note if you cut out the letters for her.

And, indeed, she comes across as an entitled, vapid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2024 8:42 AM

I get Ellen DeGeneres vibes from Ryan. Aw shucks, I’m such an unserious, relatable guy.

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2024 10:34 AM

[quote] And, indeed, she comes across as an entitled…

I get the entitlement from her 3 Sisterhood costars and her as a collective. Individually they’re all all fine in their respective lanes, it as a whole they come off as exhausted with the rest of humanity. And exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2024 10:37 AM

[quote] I get Ellen DeGeneres vibes from Ryan. Aw shucks, I’m such an unserious, relatable guy.

YES! Exactly.

He really seems like such a phony.

In reality, I'll bet Ryan Reynolds is a nasty cunt. Just like Blake.

I would love to see them both crash. HARD. Just like Ellen.

Hollywood needs to cancel them.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2024 10:40 AM

Ryan has beady eyes and a small mouth. I've never found him attractive. He's duller than dishwater, and poses as a funny guy when I suspect in reality he's just a mincing bitch.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2024 12:08 PM

I always thought the marriage between Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds was weird. They just didn’t seem to “go” together.

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2024 1:34 PM

The Reynolds-Lively dyad has failed to learn from the mistakes of Bennifer, Bennifer 2.0, Willis-Moore, Cruise-Kidman and countless others of their ilk: the public does not enjoy it when you shove your seemingly “perfect celebrity life” in their faces day after day, week after week. The worst part of “Deadpool and Wolverine” were the THREE references to her, which includes her unnecessary masked cameo. It went from 😏 to groan-worthy very quickly.

They need to tread lightly because all of those seemingly perfect couples? It ended very ugly. And the public now loathes the latest iteration of “Bennifer” so much that her career is essentially toast.

The fact that Lively - who seems to be mentally stuck in teenage adolescence and shallowness as she pushes 40 and enters “Real Housewives” territory - is taking credit for his creative decisions is not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2024 4:18 PM

R62, of course I meant IEWU. So sue me, bitch.

My crew friend told me Lively forcing production to fire the 1st AD Julie Bloom wasn’t the first time this sort of thing has happened. On Gossip Girl she got one of the 1st ADs fired-his name was Bobby Warren-for “inviting “ her to set too early so the poor little cunt had to stand around in her Uggs and be on her phone on set for just two minutes too long while lighting was being adjusted. Warren was just as much an old timer and just as capable as Bloom. He took early DGA retirement right after being fired-the humiliation of being fired from a shitshow because the likes of Blake fucking Lively asserted her influence took its toll. Crew friend later worked on a Woody Allen film where Lively had a small role-he said the difference in her behavior was from night and day. Lively never even had her phone on set and it was surgically attached to her every day on set of Gossip Girl. Well, of course she didn’t. It was a Woody Allen set. She wasn’t THAT stupid.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2024 6:23 PM

Goddamn, R71.

How does this twat still have a career???

I'm shocked that people are still willing to work with her.

I'm sure Justin Baldoni learned his lesson, and I'm glad the story got out about her.

People should know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2024 6:34 PM

And Reynolds is trapped now, with four children with this undertalented heifer.

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2024 6:58 PM

Not shocked this movie is raking in big (post-pandemic) money.

It’s the same girlie audience who dropped $800 each to see Taylor Swift bore them to death for 3 hours inside a hot stadium.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2024 7:22 PM

I, too, never thought Ryan Reynolds was very good-looking. He looks like Tom Ford.

Scarlett Johanssen seems bisexual, at least. She tries so hard with men, though. Always clinging like a koala bar on a tree. Here's the classic photo of her clinging to Jared Leto while he looks at his phone.

In retrospect, these are pap setups. Jared probably wanted to teach her some kind of lesson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2024 8:35 PM

[quote] Scarlett Johanssen seems bisexual, at least. She tries so hard with men, though. Always clinging like a koala bar on a tree. Here's the classic photo of her clinging to Jared Leto while he looks at his phone.

Jared is a pretentious queen, himself.

He's all about the paparazzi and attention whoring.

And Jared is definitely not straight.

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2024 8:42 PM

Cunting it up with Parker Posey (who I didn’t realise was such a beta female).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 14, 2024 7:53 PM

I am crushed under the weight of Blake's heavy heavy accusations.

by Anonymousreply 78August 14, 2024 8:06 PM

“A blank page is not nearly as exciting to me as starting with a script and finding something people have overlooked.”

IOW, she doesn’t have the creativeness to write an original script but she loves to take someone else’s work and cut and paste until her part gets all the best lines.

by Anonymousreply 79August 14, 2024 9:43 PM

Not much to look at but she does have beautiful long legs.

by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2024 9:50 PM

Apparently Blake accused Justin of body shaming her, because as Justin has a history of back injury, he asked his personal trainer how to train to safely lift her. And she thought a kissing scene was too long.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2024 8:39 AM

“florist Lily Bloom” — can you imagine how many readers thought this to be clever? I’m all for nominative determinism but it reeks of frau-pleasing condescension.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2024 9:55 AM

God damn, R81.

The more information that comes out about this whore, the more I despise her.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2024 10:00 AM

Blakeita, chica, come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2024 11:46 AM

I thought she was one of the weaker links in Gossip Girl. Leighton Meester was much more attractive and a better actress. Blake is just a bland blonde.

by Anonymousreply 85August 15, 2024 12:11 PM

Justin Baldoni reminds me of Paul W. Downs from Hacks, handsome with mannerisms that scream GAY, but both are “straight” and married to women.

by Anonymousreply 86August 15, 2024 12:15 PM

R86 it’s the new masculinity. That’s all I got. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2024 12:46 PM

What would be the portmanteau for "It Ends With Us" and "Deadpool"?

"It Dead Ends With Us"?

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2024 1:47 PM

Lively Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2024 1:50 PM

I vaguely remember her as being good in The Town and have no recollection of her being in Savages with the lovely Aaron and his taint.

She was great as The Bitch in A Simple Favor and that James Bond Crack Whore revenge film was so bad. So so bad and not even so bad it was good.

Not a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2024 2:01 PM

Deadpool’s With Us?

It Ends With Poo?

by Anonymousreply 91August 15, 2024 3:14 PM

I wouldn’t call her a cunt, but I think “bitch” is where she’s at…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 15, 2024 5:22 PM

It Ends With Us Dead?

by Anonymousreply 93August 16, 2024 3:59 AM

Ryle?

by Anonymousreply 94August 16, 2024 5:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 16, 2024 11:16 AM

[quote] Blake Lively Was "Impatient" to Leave 'It Ends With Us' Set Amid Tension: "She Was So Outta There"

Today in It Ends With Us drama, an "experienced insider" is out here telling Page Six that there were tense vibes on set during the filming process, and that Blake Lively in particular seemed eager for scenes to end.

Direct quote: “The tension was so obvious. Once she was done with the scene she was really impatient, said, ‘Am I done? Can I go?,’ and as soon as they said ‘yes,’ there was like a Blake-size hole in the wall. She was so outta there.”

This comes amid multiple reports of drama on set—the latest coming from TMZ, whose sources detailed two incidents that made Blake feel uncomfortable. The first took place during a scene where Justin Baldoni was supposed to lift Blake into the air. Apparently, the actor/director has a "history of back problems," and "went to his on-set trainer and asked how much she weighed and how could he train to protect his back from injury." This "really bothered Blake," who felt Justin had "fat-shamed her."

On top of that, TMZ reports that there was a kissing scene between Blake and Justin's characters, wherein Blake felt her scene partner "lingered longer than he should have with the kiss" and made her "uncomfortable."

At this point, neither Justin nor Blake have commented on the drama surrounding It Ends With Us, but Justin has reportedly hired veteran PR crisis manager Melissa Nathan of The Agency Group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 16, 2024 1:50 PM

I don't know how anyone is going to believe that these two are "in love," when we all know about the drama on set.

I think Blake is purposely trying to destroy this movie so that it won't do well at the box office.

It's her way of getting back at Actor/Director Baldoni.

She's such a cunt.

To make these kinds of romantic movies believable, the audience needs to at least imagine that the two leads are in love.

And Blake Lively is doing her best to kill that image.

by Anonymousreply 97August 16, 2024 1:52 PM

Blake is a producer on this already successful ($100m+ worldwide) film. She's not trying to kill anything.

by Anonymousreply 98August 16, 2024 3:42 PM

No, this is the biggest film Blake has ever been involved in where she was a main player. She's trying to take it over, not bury it.

by Anonymousreply 99August 16, 2024 3:45 PM

100! Blake is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 100August 16, 2024 4:18 PM

This film is successful because the book/author amassed a huge following on BookTok, not because of Blake. The legions of book fans rushed out to support the film. Afterwards, the book fans have been skewering Blake for promoting this movie as a rom-com when it is about domestic violence and other things such as her stylistic choices that were contrary to how the character was written.

The studios will publicly kiss her ass because of Ryan, but how many of them are going to want to touch her after this mess? Not many unless Ryan can front the lion's share of funding.

by Anonymousreply 101August 16, 2024 5:21 PM

What’s a blake lively?

by Anonymousreply 102August 16, 2024 8:47 PM

"Mijita! You better be careful! This is what happened to me before I got canceled!"

by Anonymousreply 103August 16, 2024 9:35 PM

Hilarious tweet on Blake Lively’s Oscar hopes:

“ Big Natalie Portman May/December vibes”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2024 1:29 PM

The bitch is going to have to hire her own PR Crisis Manager!

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2024 10:51 PM

Cancel this CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 106August 19, 2024 12:15 AM

"James Bond Crack Whore revenge film" ?

by Anonymousreply 107August 19, 2024 3:42 PM

Blake is BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 108August 19, 2024 3:44 PM

Live and Let Crack

Did you you not see that one?

by Anonymousreply 109August 19, 2024 3:48 PM

She's married to a billionaire, she has no shits to give.

by Anonymousreply 110August 19, 2024 3:52 PM

She needs to have that deadly mole on her face removed.

by Anonymousreply 111August 19, 2024 3:56 PM

She's a mean, closeted lesbian. Hollywood does need another mega bitch. She's just too boring to take the title. I hope Ryan Reynolds ends his contract with her soon.

by Anonymousreply 112August 19, 2024 4:14 PM

I didn't even realize she has ever worked since Gossip Girl. Does she have a legitimate acting resume aside from it and now this movie?

Also, am I the only one who doesn't think she looks like herself anymore? I think she has altered her mouth and maybe her cheeks, and obviously a significant nose job? Her mouth shape was very distinctive before and now she looks generic to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 19, 2024 4:25 PM

Looks Hallmark or Lifetime worthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 19, 2024 4:27 PM

Even with all the surgery, still ratchet looking.

by Anonymousreply 115August 19, 2024 8:40 PM

She's not ratchet but is clearly a basic bitch with a fantastic glow up.

by Anonymousreply 116August 19, 2024 9:47 PM

She's the modern day Cameron Diaz.

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2024 10:11 PM

Cameron Diaz was a captivating, charming and sunny comedic actress. She was a legit model and as an actress was a great clothes horse. Blake Lively is cow adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2024 10:14 PM

She was good in The Shallows but any other mediocre actress could have nailed that role. The only other role I didn't mind was Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Otherwise she's meh. I'd say she's more the new Katherine Heigl vs. Cameron Diaz. Diaz will have a legacy similar to Goldie Hawn. Lively will be largely forgotten in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2024 10:28 PM

Lively is Deadly to on-set morale.

by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2024 11:10 PM

Social media can be kryptonite to a celebrity’s career. We know almost too much about their lives; a lot of them disclose too much.

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2024 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!