Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blake Lively and Hugh Jackman frolicking in Monte Carlo for VOGUE MAGAZINE

Hitchcock inspired

Directed by Baz Lurhman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2024 5:31 AM

A fag and his hag.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2024 5:52 PM

Well, they’re not actually IN Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2024 6:29 PM

Well, Blake is the wife of Hugh's "best friend" Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2024 6:32 PM

Damn, those are some pitifully boring photos. Whoever the editor was for this sitting sure as hell doesn’t have the talent of a Polly Mellen or a Grace Coddington.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2024 6:45 PM

Better photos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2024 7:28 PM

Who the fuck cares about Blake lively? The photos look taken in a studio on the cheap with photo shopped backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2024 7:41 PM

How the mighty have fallen. This is Vogue's September issue and it was all shot in one day in a studio and the mag is trying to hype the technology. Blake is no Grace Kelly and Hugh is no Cary Grant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2024 8:52 PM

She's so B-list.

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2024 11:10 PM

R4, Polly Mellon used to be our neighbor.

What a character! We ran into her one Sunday on June. As she walked away, she turned and shouted, “Happy Father’s Day! (Then realizing we are gays…) Or whatever…”

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2024 11:26 PM

Is this like sister wives? Blake and Hugh sharing Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2024 12:42 AM

Blake is giving off major SJP vibes with that profile cover shot.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2024 12:44 AM

She seems nice enough and comes across as very likable and down-to-earth.

Bitch has an incredible body, especially after 4 kids! Her fashion sense and style is impeccable. She’s wearing the actual ruby and diamond necklace that belonged to Elizabeth Taylor.

She must have the patience of a saint, married to that nut job. Unless he turns the spazz off when they’re in private, family settings.

Hugh is handsome enough.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2024 1:17 AM

R7 “ How the mighty have fallen.”

How does that apply here ?

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2024 1:22 AM

What’s wrong with Baz Lugrmans face!

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2024 1:37 AM

That Vogue article was wank with a capital WANK.

So Luminous! So kind! Such an incredible mother! No mention of how she joined the global pile-on on the Princess of Wales when she went to ground after her major abdominal surgery. Of course she rolled it all back later when she started taking flack when it turned out that Kate had cancer. But not before.

And she had dirty feet in that pretend shot-on-the-beach pic with Jackman. Unless that was Baz’s homage to Tarantino - anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2024 2:05 AM

The name Blake truly suits her masculine face. And why do people say she has amazing hair? It looks quite average and a bit frizzy.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2024 2:15 AM

American Vogue has been shit for years.

And I agree, this editorial is terrible.

I can’t believe they put a popular famous actor’s wife on Vogue. Blake Lively would be as famous as her co-star Leighton Meester had she not dated Leonardo and married Ryan.

She really has no career, she failed as an influencer, and can still land a Vogue cover promoting her husbands movie.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2024 2:20 AM

She always looks like she just woke up. She has this “shaken from slumber” face in most photos I see her in.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2024 2:22 AM

She thinks she’s ME!

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2024 2:34 AM

“I’m a very shy person” says the woman who needed four assistants to accompany her to the Met Ball to turn her gown into a different color in a staircase reveal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2024 2:38 AM

Even saying "hard pass" makes her sound more interesting than could ever be.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2024 2:42 AM

Are they all trying to cover up The Gay and not doing it well?

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2024 2:49 AM

R22 I think that Baz and his wife Catherine Martin have always been in a mariage blanc and have never pretended otherwise.

I know nothing about Lively/Reynolds.

I have spent time with Jackman/Furness a couple of times socially before they separated (and weirdly was in the same social circle as Hugh when we went to adjacent Sydney schools a hundred years ago) and got no gay vibe from him at all, ever. Ditto with a mate who was at Knox Grammar with him for years. People - unsophisticated people - overreact to his singing/dancing persona and relatively butch older wife. He’s Australian and despite all the clichéd macho, alpha maleness that people imagine in Australia, people here really don’t seem to give a fuck if he’s gay, straight or otherwise.

Now I’ll step back for the inevitable “he’s gay!” pile on.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2024 3:20 AM

She's the rare pleasant pretentious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2024 3:30 AM

I loved that, r20.

[quote]I know nothing about Lively/Reynolds.

My friend lives somewhere around them. He said Ryan definitely looks like a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2024 3:32 AM

R22 Baz and Catherine have never admitted to being anything but a heterosexual married couple

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2024 4:08 AM

Sorry R23

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2024 4:09 AM

R23 its not the singing and dancing that makes people think Hugh's gay, it's the former male partner John Palermo

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2024 4:11 AM

R28 Eh. It’s kind of like thinking Ben and Matt are gay?

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2024 4:27 AM

Which is not what I said, R26.

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2024 4:36 AM

As I said, R28 - unsophisticated people.

by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2024 4:38 AM

Sure thing

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2024 5:15 AM

Eh. It's kind of like R29 having Frau for brains?

by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2024 5:16 AM

Her "hair" looks so fake and boring in those photos. The big puffy extension is a totally different color from her hair around her face. In other photos, she has super long "beachy waves" like a Real Housewife. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2024 5:20 AM

I don’t know why reminds me of Beyonce in that photo for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2024 5:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!