Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's cronies after November

Again, assuming Trump loses (which is beginning to look increasingly likely)...,

Bannon is almost certainly facing at least a four-year jail term for fraud in NYS.

Rudy appears to be ruined beyond any hope of salvation, politically or financially.

I assume Laura Loomer will either commit suicide or try to kill someone and be shot to death by either her target or the police.

Milo is on his way towards suicide as we speak.

But what about the others?

Any chance that Roger Stone, for example, will see the inside of a jail?

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2024 8:32 AM

Miss Lindz is facing a very rocky road.

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2024 2:49 PM

They're living on a prayer. If the USS Trumpf sinks they all go down with it (including Putin).

They're going to try every dirty trick in the book to put him back in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2024 10:28 PM

A bit surprised this thread isn't seeing more responses.

Mike Flynn is the the true monster behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2024 2:32 AM

Hopefully, they'll crawl back under their rocks.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2024 2:46 AM

They won't R4. They are of the mindset that they keep going no matter how costly or ridiculous they are until they die.

They will all be in a lot of trouble when Dump loses again and what R2 says is correct. They are going to try everything they can to get elected to save themselves. It's going to get real nasty.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2024 3:02 AM

Roger Stone won’t die, he’s a snitch. Bannon will get suicided in jail, one of Dump’s kids will buy it (OD or suicide), Jared - cia goons will get him, twatvanka will sell out everyone, as Will Boobert and Three Toes. I think Jizzlane and that fuckstick Assange Will blabber everything.

Gaetz- jail but rich asshole father might get him off

It doesn’t really matter about these morons, the real dangers are Murdoch and Koch. Even Thiel and that asshole Mercer are going to get their asses beat because everyone is sick of the grotesquery that is the billionaire class - esp. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos and the nouveau (but not really) Indian and Chinese Billionaires. Now that the French and British are getting their shit together and Kamala’s got the baton, it seems like there’s a real dent in the Nazi grand plan. That Olympics opening show showed a fucking guillotine ffs!

I am stoned I am rambling, but these are my idle wishes and thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2024 3:30 AM

They're good ramblings R6.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2024 3:40 AM

JD Vance returns to the Senate, Usha leaves him, he gets defeated in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2024 3:56 AM

I really want Roger Stone to go down in flames. Him and his fucked-out whore of a wife.

I hope Bannon dies in jail.

Flynn needs to be arrested for sedition.

Alex Jones also needs jail time.

Murdoch and his sons should be investigated.

Rudy will probably die in the gutter.

Emerald Robinson and Laura Loomer will kill each other over a choice street corner.

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2024 4:05 AM

ALL of what you said R9! With bells on.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2024 8:51 AM

[quote]Gaetz- jail but rich asshole father might get him off

NO PICS please!

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2024 9:55 AM

Total collapse of the MAGA universe. Everyone involved either in jail or dead. Diaper Don, after having a total mental collapse in December from losing again, confined to Mar-a-Lago and spending his days screaming incoherent blather at the walls, his hair a series of fried orange clumps.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2024 5:53 PM

R3, he’s a monster but Stephen miller is worse

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2024 6:24 PM

[quote]Miss Lindz is facing a very rocky road.

How do you figure? She has a safe Senate seat for as long as she wants.

by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote] Three Toes

Who?

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2024 8:25 PM

I wasn't to see Clarence Thomas impeached. I want President Harris to expand the court with young ultra-proigeressive judges.

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2024 8:31 PM

I want to see the entire Supreme Court conservative faction in the town square in stocks. Everyone gets to throw rotten garbage at them while a nun rings a giant bell screaming SHAME… SHAME.

THEN I want them to go to GTMO for round the clock torture and reprogramming. Some kind of forced labor camp would work too.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2024 7:46 AM

Nobody wants to speculate on this until the job's.done. This is not in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2024 7:54 AM

Nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2024 8:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!