Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Beiber is Going Broke?

The wife doesn’t work and is spending all that money on herself and taking private jets just to have a manicure done. She forced him to buy her a $1.5m ring for their anniversary. He hasn’t produced new music in years and his music royalties have dried up since he sold his catalog. He was so tight on money he took a gig to perform at the Ambani wedding. How long do we give them before they’re divorced?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 16, 2024 2:19 AM

The world of heterosexuals is a sick and disgusting life.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2024 11:34 PM

Women are such leeches. Straight men don’t find out about these demons until years in.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2024 11:36 PM

It's inevitable anyway. Cut your losses, Justin, and divorce the leech.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2024 11:52 PM

I think his music career is essentially over. He's too old for teenagers and his original fans have gotten older and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2024 11:53 PM

He seems like an OD ending. Maybe we’ll get a hardcore sex tape before though.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2024 11:55 PM

She was the one that pressured him to sell his music catalog. He didn’t wanted to do it. She looked at all that upfront money and was drooling at the mouth. Dump the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2024 11:56 PM

Gonna have to sell that ass.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2024 11:57 PM

She’s basically Hollywood trailer trash. Zero talent influencer cunt. He’s better than that bitch and he’s only went downhill since that slut came along. She’s a succubus draining his energy.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2024 11:58 PM

Is Hailey Beiber a possessed Jezebel demon?

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2024 11:58 PM

But now that she’s pregnant, he’s stuck. He’d look like a total douche bag if he left her while she’s carrying his baby.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2024 12:43 AM

He's never minded looking like a total douche bag before

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2024 12:45 AM

Hope for his sake he has a prenup

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2024 12:50 AM

No sympathy here.

A former child star marrying a nepo baby has to be a super toxic combination.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2024 1:21 AM

She’s such a dumb bimbo. One of those look, but don’t touch ones. The ones who wanna act all holier than thou, ethereal and gorgeous and for everyone to worship them 24 hours a day. The Gigi Hadids & Kendall Jenners of the world. It’s disgusting how we’ve let all these cunts take over.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2024 1:24 AM

Him selling off his catalog was crazy too. Someone gave him terrible advice. Michael Jackson was one of the worst business person on the planet and he still kept his catalog.

A lot of old artists have sold off their catalogs in recent years but that’s cause they’re retiring into old age and want to stop touring so much.

Bieber is 30.

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2024 1:26 AM

Mr. B Ghost of Aaron Carter on line 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2024 1:35 AM

An' don' forget that ass ain't fuckin' sweet no more. Shit like fuckin' Preshus.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2024 1:36 AM

I wonder who got his cherry?

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2024 1:38 AM

r18, Sharon Stone

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2024 1:43 AM

R19 I'd say I meant his ass cherry, but it could have been her for that as well.

Reading his wiki is a bit depressing, he's had all kinds of health problems.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2024 1:49 AM

He's actually mean and disrespectful to her.

I am surprised she is finally pregnant. Why did it take so long?

She's actually a Gen Z style icon.

Who knows. Maybe it was a good financial decision to sell that catalogue.

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2024 1:51 AM

Bieber has had health concerns. Selling his catalog may have been necessary. I would never rule out a comeback for him.

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2024 1:52 AM

Does he have… you know?

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2024 2:04 AM

R8 = Selena Gomez

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2024 2:08 AM

He could always do Only Fans

by Anonymousreply 25August 4, 2024 3:24 AM

Bieber sold his catalogue for $200 million. If these two crazy kids can't make it work on $200 million then fuck both of them straight to hell. Also - he's so rude to Hailey, but he doesn't have the balls to say "no" to her when she asks for a $1.5 million dollar ring? What's even the point of being mean to her, then?

by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2024 3:32 AM

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2024 3:42 AM

They’re both assholes. They deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2024 3:47 AM

She's basically a well-paid babysitter. His handlers, I think, were relieved when he got married to her. Before that, he was getting into more trouble.

by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2024 3:58 AM

His has on one of those hideous Frank Ocean pendants. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2024 4:03 AM

Doubtful that his music will age well. Selling the catalog for $200 million was probably a good move if he invests well and dumps the leech.

by Anonymousreply 31August 4, 2024 5:03 AM

Daddy Stephen Baldwin raised a monster.

by Anonymousreply 32August 4, 2024 5:13 AM

Ha! He's already a has-been!

by Anonymousreply 33August 4, 2024 5:20 AM

Justin sold his Wirter's share in compositions, mechanicals (not the master recordings) , and publishing share because he was in debt from Live Nation for canceling most of his tour. He had to pay back an advance from LN for production, overhead, etc.

Scooter, as much as I can't stand him, found really the only way to get him out of the hole he was in. The deal does not include any future compositions, or pub for new songs. Justin sold that part of his catalog a the height of the market. Scooter should have taken a reduced commission from the deal. If I had the money Scooter has, I would have taken nothing. Scooter has never really looked out for the best interest of his clients. He's about milking a cash cow, and squeezing blood from stone no matter the emotional/mental/financial/health wellbeing toll it imparts on his clients.

I know this market, and the deals pretty well. I'm a music manager, and just sold one of my client's writer's share of the songs he co-wrote with his legendary band for low 8 figures to Primary Wave. Currently shopping the producer royalties from the records he produced for low 7 figures.

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2024 5:38 AM

Wirter’s originals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 4, 2024 5:48 AM

Jed! How is the Fonz?

by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2024 5:50 AM

The Fonz? You should be dead now with that reference.

A grave next to Laverne and Shirley, two other cunts who've been dead for years.

But are you still running for president?

by Anonymousreply 37August 4, 2024 5:54 AM

So JB still owns his masters?

[quote] Scooter has never really looked out for the best interest of his clients. He's about milking a cash cow, and squeezing blood from stone no matter the emotional/mental/financial/hea - lth wellbeing toll it imparts on his clients.

What Justin went through as a teenager he will be recovering from for the rest of his life. Though it seems Scooter did the right thing by Justin as per clearing the tour debt.

by Anonymousreply 38August 4, 2024 5:57 AM

R38 Justin has never owned his masters. They're the IP of Universal Music Group. He'll get mechanical royalties from the sales/streams of those master recordings.

by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2024 6:06 AM

R38 Just to clarify - the mechanicals he earns from anything he sold will go directly to Hipgnosis.

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2024 6:11 AM

Another thing to add - Justin probably got a 15-18X multiple on his deal. That's pretty damn good.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2024 6:13 AM

Why is that dumbass giving her access to his bank account? I hope he signed a prenup at least.

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2024 6:31 AM

Barbra has always owned her masters.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2024 6:52 AM

R34 Yes but the only issue is I would put Justin in the same group as Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and Whitney Houston. Crazy people who managed to blow through hundreds of millions of dollars.

But with publishing, sometimes it only takes one song to live off publishing for the rest of your life. Norman Greenbaum owns 50% of “Spirit in the Sky” and has just been living off of that for decades.

by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2024 7:29 AM

R43 Co-ownership.

Colombia Records is the superior record label imo. I can’t think of another record label that has had such longstanding artists. Barbra, Bob Dylan, Beyoncé, and Adele off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 45August 4, 2024 8:03 AM

[quote]Bieber has had health concerns

By "health concerns" do you mean PR excuses to cover up drug addiction?

by Anonymousreply 46August 4, 2024 11:41 AM

Divorce her ass.

by Anonymousreply 47August 4, 2024 11:56 AM

[quote]Daddy Stephen Baldwin raised a monster.

Stephen Baldwin raised his children in his image. He declared bankruptcy at least once, in 2009, saying he was two million dollars in debt. Three years later, he was arrested for not paying his taxes across a three-year span. In 2017, he lost a home to foreclosure after seven years of missed payments. He's a deadbeat with expensive tastes.

by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2024 12:06 PM

He can do better. She's replaceable.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2024 12:09 PM

R48 That explains why the daughter has expensive taste.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2024 1:24 PM

R44 Very true. I worked (At his label) with the guy who wrote "Hey There Delilah." He's made a ton of money off that song. Still gets the writer's share of royalties, and sold his pub and admin right after he was nominated for two Grammys. Much like Norman, he was wise to invest his 8 figure pub/admin advance, and just live off his other income.

Funny coincidence - One of my clients lives in Norman's old house in Mill Valley.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2024 5:11 PM

Grace Slick still lives off of royalties from White Rabbit. She has a really nice house in the Malibu hills.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2024 5:51 PM

R35 That boy sure can suck some candy!

by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2024 10:36 PM

Did you hear Justin Bieber has a nine inch dick?

It belongs to Usher and it's in Justin's ass.

by Anonymousreply 54August 4, 2024 10:38 PM

It’s like everyone knows what Diddy and Usher did to Justin but no one in the mainstream media has said anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2024 11:01 PM

$200,000,000 and she can’t buy a t-shirt that fits? Schmatta!

by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2024 11:08 PM

That means they all have herpes....ewwww

by Anonymousreply 57August 5, 2024 2:14 AM

R55 Usher was a victim

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2024 10:12 AM

R58 who turned into a perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2024 10:51 AM

Justin seems like he's gonna shoot himself one of these days. He can't seem to find his place in the world.

by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2024 11:02 AM

He’s been featured on a ton of tracks with rappers and other collabs in recent years. There’s no way he’s not making money from all of that.

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2024 11:02 AM

I hope that he has a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2024 1:33 PM

This is a laughable hit piece on his wife. Private jet flights do cost $$ but there is no way she is taking that many on her own, and no way they can cost in the, quote, "tens of millions." One private jet from LA to NYC is around $20K to $30K. Mathwise how many would that take to get up to "tens of millions"??

Laughter aside, though, he has long seemed mentally unwell and that can be a hard road, harder if you're poor but there have been many mentally unwell rich people who hated being alive.

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2024 1:39 PM

He is mega wealthy. Maybe not a billionaire, but still wealthier than most. This story is dumb and obviously planted by someone who doesn’t like Hailey.

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2024 1:45 PM

Da Biebz

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2024 2:02 PM

She has horsefce

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2024 2:05 PM

The world would be a better plane without them. Certainly the environment would be. At least they finally went back to Canada!

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2024 3:45 PM

LOL @ the fool who paid $200 million for his "catalog." Like who wants to listen to a bunch of long-expired teenybopper music? The world has moved on (THANK GOD).

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2024 7:56 PM

How sad and to think he has such a beautiful—cock!

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2024 9:09 PM

I hope he kills her-goes to prison and shows up on 48hrs. Win/win!

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2024 9:10 PM

He might. Machete’s are affordable

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2024 9:12 PM

[quote]obviously planted by someone who doesn’t like Hailey.

So it could literally be anyone.

by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2024 11:38 PM

Why hasn't she had that kid yet? She's been pregnant for like four years now.

by Anonymousreply 73August 6, 2024 11:40 PM

What does the machete possess?

by Anonymousreply 74August 6, 2024 11:41 PM

She does seem like an annoying whore. So does he though

by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote] She does seem like an annoying whore. So does he though

They were meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2024 12:23 AM

She caught him snorting coke off his buddy's cock.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2024 12:48 AM

He seems like he's searching for a purpose. Megachurch Christianity, his extremely fast courtship/marriage and now a baby.

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2024 2:24 AM

He's probably looking for structure in his life and is not getting it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2024 3:11 AM

He said hi, walking past me in a long hallway once. This was about 4 years ago now. It was at the Amen Clinic in NYC. At that time, it was not so widely known that Dr. Amen had active celebrity clients of which Bieber was one. Now it's everywhere so I don't feel like I'm screwing him over. It was my first or 2nd time there and I was getting tests done and before I came in, I noticed two pap photographers lurking right outside the building. I just went in, thinking nothing of it as this was a random doctor's office. But when I saw Bieber, it made sense. He had pretty bad acne and a nosebleed and had wadded some paper up his noise to stop it. Guess that's why he said hi to me first- he probably felt awkward and figured I had recognized him anyway- don't think I had.

The clinic was totally empty except for the two of us and the nurses, front desk people etc. It's very expensive and basically a scam. Don't think I went back after than appointment.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2024 3:45 AM

What is the Amen Clinic for? I’ve never heard of it

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2024 4:12 AM

youth!

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2024 4:19 AM

OP, Hailey Bieber launched her own skincare and cosmetics brand so it's not accurate to say that she doesn't work or earn her own money. Hailey's skincare line (rhode) is good and very affordable.

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2024 8:20 AM

Why do ppl even buy celebrity skin care stuff? Common sense would say - ask a dermatologist. I doubt a dermatologist would recommend Hailey Bieber skin cream

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2024 8:29 AM

I don't know anything about Hailey, is she anywhere NEAR as fucked-up as her cousin Ireland?

by Anonymousreply 85August 8, 2024 3:28 AM

R83 Hailey Bieber

by Anonymousreply 86August 8, 2024 3:35 AM

R85, is that the “rude, thoughtless little pig”?

by Anonymousreply 87August 8, 2024 3:36 AM

Bieber got 200 million for that catalogue. He needs to DIVORCE THIS CUNT NOW even if she gets a shit ton of money. She will otherwise spend down every last million. Count on it. A supreme garbage person who things she is international VIP great beauty fashion icon. Laugh.

I like Justin's music. He has some more in him, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 88August 8, 2024 3:41 AM

some live paycheck to paycheck.

others live million to million.

by Anonymousreply 89August 8, 2024 3:46 AM

[quote] He has some more in him

More of Usher?

by Anonymousreply 90August 8, 2024 4:10 AM

[quote]he has all sorts of health problems

As much as I dislike the little Ontarian turd that's too bad. Having precarious health as a young(er) adult is lousy. I'll bet he's abusing prescription meds - he seems like the type.

I feel sorry for their soon-to-be child.

by Anonymousreply 91August 8, 2024 4:11 AM

When he was with Selena Gomez, they were wandering the seedy part of LA, trying to score drugs.

I think Hailey might be keeping him alive, like Sharon Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 92August 8, 2024 4:13 AM

Yep, R87.

As fucked-up as Ireland is, there's a VERY clear reason as to how she got that way.

Not sure if DL had a thread about this, but a little over a year ago, her dad posted an Instagram tribute to the horde of brats he has with his second wife, and failed to mention Ireland (his daughter from his first marriage):

[quote]The Emmy winner posted a slideshow of his seven youngest kids, whom he shares with wife Hilaria Baldwin, calling them “seven reasons to carry on during tough times.”

She was less than two weeks away from giving birth to his first grandchild at that time.

by Anonymousreply 93August 8, 2024 4:13 AM

R78 R79 He’s like Michael Jackson. Never told me, lives in his own world, has no concept of reality or money.

The unique thing about Michael and Justin and what I think separates them from other child stars is that they’ve never had any type of break.

Some child stars start to slow down as they age and can experience some part of being a normal person. A lot of child stars go away for a little while and then come back when they’re fully adult. Lindsay Lohan became famous for “The Parent Trap” but then she slowed down and went to high school.

And most of all, they hate doing it. Michael hated touring and he was slow in the studio and it was disguised as “perfectionism”. Truth is he didn’t want to work. And I can see that in Bieber.

Same for Britney. Justin is more talented than Britney but neither of them are passionately driven artists who write and produce music. They just seem resentful of their careers.

by Anonymousreply 94August 8, 2024 6:00 AM

R94 You're citing Lohan as an example of "normal"?

by Anonymousreply 95August 8, 2024 5:34 PM

Just die already!

by Anonymousreply 96August 8, 2024 10:20 PM

His dick and dense blond bush are lovely.

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2024 10:26 PM

I ran into him in the lobby of the Westin in Amsterdam. He was very nice, I liked him.

by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2024 11:22 PM

Hayley Bieber is the most useless person in all of North America.

by Anonymousreply 99August 8, 2024 11:38 PM

Hailey does work and has an income (despite having no skills or talent) but she is not a millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2024 2:22 AM

R95 No but she was able to have some normalcy before going off the rails once she turned 18. Lindsay was normal until she started partying as an adult.

Justin Bieber was drinking and doing drugs as a child.

by Anonymousreply 101August 9, 2024 2:29 AM

^^sure Lindsay.

by Anonymousreply 102August 10, 2024 7:55 AM

[quote{ Norman Greenbaum owns 50% of “Spirit in the Sky” and has just been living off of that for decades.

Reminds me of the writer of “walking on sunshine”. It got used in so many movies and commercials he made a mint from it. He may have finally sold the rights.

by Anonymousreply 103August 10, 2024 8:10 AM

What if he did need to sell his ass, how would he go about that?

by Anonymousreply 104August 14, 2024 12:12 PM

There are many videos of him striding ahead of her (while she is literally jogging to catch up) and saying things like "I'm only with you because you're so hot." He's a total dick. And she seems like a starstruck desperado clinger. But I bet she makes sure he eats 3 meals a day.

by Anonymousreply 105August 14, 2024 12:56 PM

I'd throw a few bucks his way to gronk him.

by Anonymousreply 106August 15, 2024 3:37 AM

Charitably they are mot ruining the lives of two other people.

by Anonymousreply 107August 15, 2024 11:13 AM

R105 she isn’t even that hot.

by Anonymousreply 108August 15, 2024 12:31 PM

There’s absolutely nothing interesting about her. She’s total blah.

by Anonymousreply 109August 15, 2024 2:00 PM

Remember when his dick pics were all over internet.

by Anonymousreply 110August 15, 2024 3:30 PM

I'm glad he's getting fleeced. Fuckin prick dominated the news for years. Drug over dose or drunk car crash would be a welcome headline.

by Anonymousreply 111August 15, 2024 3:33 PM

I don’t see any problem.

by Anonymousreply 112August 15, 2024 4:36 PM

I remember those pics nice dick!

by Anonymousreply 113August 16, 2024 1:04 AM

Ive NEVER understood his appeal!

He's never been any better than Howie or Kris from BSB or Nsync....the ones nobody even fucking cared about!

by Anonymousreply 114August 16, 2024 1:19 AM

Text msg already? I'm gonna gronk that boy cross-eyed!

by Anonymousreply 115August 16, 2024 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!