Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted married guys on hook up apps always want romance and passion

Or at least most of them seem to. I don't get why they think that hooking up with a guy is going to be a Harlequin novel.

Once you cum, it's over anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 1:56 AM

OP-I rarely have an orgasm when having sex so it’s never over for me.

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2024 12:04 PM

OP's is not MY experience hooking up with hetero married guys. I even developed regular fuck buddy relationships and some of those ran for years and a few for 15-20 years. No romance desired or requested. Passion - yes - intense sex that would run through lots of fetishes, never getting boring. No shame, I think that's the advantage of such downlow fuckbuddies. They had their wives and kids for drama and affection.

I mean I liked these guys and they liked me but we never knew each other well expect for sexuality, body, and some stimulating intellectual conversations.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2024 1:06 PM

Erotica, romance....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2024 1:14 PM

R2 expect - meant except

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2024 1:14 PM

Well, it's not like they've been intimate with many other guys. Think of yourself when you were 16. Also, they prefer a steady gig, someone who'll be there for them when they need that release - easier than having to be on the hook up apps looking for someone new all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2024 1:17 PM

I for sure wasn't think "romance" when I was 16.

It's like they turn into what their cuckolded wives want from them: romantic poundings.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2024 1:21 PM

R2 your experience is similar to mine. I have several long-term married FB's. The key is understanding the rules first. You are an outlet for them. The time you spend is a release for them from their normal everyday heterosexual responsibilities of being a spouse and a parent. If you match from a sexual perspective and treat each other decently you can have a long-term situation. Don't expect this to be a friendship. Be consistent in providing a clean place, being discreet and maintaining your looks / grooming . A key factor I found is not to reach out regularly to them let them contact you. If you appear to anxious or needy they'll back away.

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2024 1:24 PM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2024 2:20 PM

OP I have not found that not to be the case. Married guys are looking for 3 primary things:

1. Discretion

2. Availability

3. Intensity

If you're not a total zero in the looks department and you have the ability to host pretty much on demand yeah they will keep coming back. Don't expect to develop a close friendship although it does happen sometimes. It's not about romance it's about satisfying a need and if both parties are satisfied then the situation works.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 12:23 PM

It seems to me that OP is just terrible at sex.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 12:29 PM

After I jizz you’ve got 30 seconds to get out of my house

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 12:39 AM

They abhor romance, but passion is always present. I watched some married Mormon cheater fucking around with a guy and it was all very hot and passionate. Guess he wanted to get caught, though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!