Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Valentina Gomez has a message for gays in sports

She’s Missouri’s Secretary of State.

They aren’t even hiding their hate anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 5, 2024 1:12 PM

This woman keeps making headlines for saying gross shit like this - she's just the natural progression from MTG. Soon enough ads for Republicans will just be them murdering black people on video

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2024 12:55 AM

The “faggots” she’s complaining about are straight male autogynes.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2024 12:57 AM

That's a MAN, baby!

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2024 12:57 AM

Is this the “don’t be weak and gay” idiot?

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2024 12:57 AM

R1 I didn’t know the F word was a slur for black people.

She isn’t speaking about black people here.

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2024 12:58 AM

[quote] She’s Missouri’s Secretary of State.

No she is not.

Missouri's Secretary of State is currently Jay Ashcroft.

She's [italic]running[/italic] for Secretary of State. But, that does not mean she will succeed.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2024 1:01 AM

She needs a kick to her cuntbone and a smack in the face with a sporty shit-bra.

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2024 1:02 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2024 1:02 AM

Misshouri Shecretary of Shtate

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2024 1:03 AM

Her delivery is terrible. So stagey.

She’s like a bad mean girl on Degrassi. Or Fame, the TV series.

Really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2024 1:03 AM

R2, no the "faggot" they're talking about is a biological female boxer at the Olympics with a high level of testosterone. Neither a "faggot" nor a trans person

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2024 1:04 AM

Some would say women should stay in the home birthing babies and raising family not trying to do a mans job. I mean, if you want to talk traditional values, cant pick and choose.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2024 1:14 AM

I would pay to see a transwoman beat her ass.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2024 1:15 AM

R11: the boxer underwent genetic testing and was found to have XY chromosomes, so he’s either intersex, with androgen insensitivity syndrome, or trans. Not a biological female.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2024 1:17 AM

I’m Candace Cameron Bure and I approve this message!

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2024 1:21 AM

I am a gay man. MEN stealing sports medals from women is unacceptable. As for using the word FAGGOTS to describe us---the TRANS are calling themselves fags all over social media. Don't be mad at Valentina but silent when Dylan Mulvaney uses the fag word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2024 1:27 AM

R14 sounds like a crybaby gender nazi.

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2024 1:30 AM

Please step on a ledge, R16, and scream into the void. Better than your singular post here.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2024 1:30 AM

I'm as forward thinking as anyone. HOWEVER I don't think the idea of former men competing with females it cut and dried or simple at all. It surprises me that anyone would suggest that it is.

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2024 1:33 AM

Also r16:

*Pete Buttigieg, From ‘The Daily Show’ to Fox News, Is Kamala Harris’ Made-for-TV Surrogate*

[quote]Pete brings so many Electoral College votes to the table.....oh wait....No he doesn't.....If Kamala picks Pete I will be staying on on November 5th. I am one of the hundreds of thousands who voted UNCOMMITTED in protest to Biden during the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2024 1:35 AM

My understanding of the issue with that Algerian boxer is that it's Caster Semenya situation. Someone who is intersex, but largely a woman by the definition of the IOC medical commission. Not a person who transitioned.

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2024 1:38 AM

But, yeah, I'm sure Valentina Gomez is so gay friendly otherwise. What do you Log Cabinettes say?

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2024 1:39 AM

R19, we're talking about a woman with high testosterone, not a "former man"

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2024 1:44 AM

Can’t she be reported for hate speech and shut down?

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2024 1:47 AM

[quote]My understanding of the issue with that Algerian boxer is that it's Caster Semenya situation. Someone who is intersex, but largely a woman by the definition of the IOC medical commission. Not a person who transitioned.

The Taiwanese boxer was also found to have a chromosomal abnormality. I wonder if both boxers were born with female-looking genitalia and raised as girls, only to find out later that they were born with internal testicles. Reports are that both of them were “assigned female” at birth.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2024 1:49 AM

R24, Elon gives right-wing accounts special permission to use hate speech like "faggot" and "nigger"

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2024 1:49 AM

Has Dre or Ice Cube commented on her use of Straight Outta Compton in the background?

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2024 2:04 AM

R20 Thank you hall monitor. My statement was 100% correct. Except now Pete is COMPLETELY out of the VEEPstakes. LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2024 2:11 AM

Yeah, she's such a badass. I bet you that if she saw a Black person walking in her direction, she'd be calling the police right away.

by Anonymousreply 29August 2, 2024 2:13 AM

The IOC confirmed that the Algerian boxer was assigned female at birth in Algeria, of all places — an extremely homophobic and transphobic country where gender transition is ILLEGAL. It also has a rigid patriarchy where women are subordinate to men. A person born without a penis would never be accepted as male, regardless of their chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 30August 2, 2024 2:18 AM

She’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 31August 2, 2024 2:22 AM

LoL, r28, *this* is the part of your post that illustrates what you are:

[quote]I am one of the hundreds of thousands who voted UNCOMMITTED in protest to Biden during the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 32August 2, 2024 2:27 AM

He'll have no choice but to vote for Trump, R32. Just as in 2016 and 2020.

by Anonymousreply 33August 2, 2024 2:30 AM

R32....Manless. Thinks Datalounge couldn't exist without him. Wears old Nolan Miller gowns he buys off of ebay. His best friend is his cat, Sparky!! Sad.

by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2024 2:30 AM

r34 = J.D. Vance

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2024 2:38 AM

[quote]I am a gay man. MEN stealing sports medals from women is unacceptable. As for using the word FAGGOTS to describe us---the TRANS are calling themselves fags all over social media.

R16 The boxers are both intersex with ambiguous genitalia, and they don’t identify as trans. They were assigned female at birth. Still, I agree it’s wrong for them to compete because they have an unfair advantage and could severely hurt their female opponents. On the other hand, I understand why so many intersex people (especially from homophobic/misogynistic countries) end up in competitive athletics: it’s because they can’t reproduce or fit into the gender binary. Becoming sports champs may be the only value they have in the eyes of their societies.

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2024 2:45 AM

R16, why are you choosing her? I hope you don’t expect loyalty in return. She’s made her choice. So have you. Shame on you both.

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2024 2:46 AM

Nasty, homophobic cunts like Gomez should shut her fucking mouth. We shouldn't have to put up with this violent shit from someone like a Secretary of fucking State.

by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2024 2:46 AM

Cunt can’t even get her slurs right.

by Anonymousreply 39August 2, 2024 2:54 AM

Shouldn’t she be in the kitchen making tacos and not out and about competing for a mans job?

by Anonymousreply 40August 2, 2024 3:05 AM

Is she pals with the nutcase Kristina Karamo who ran for Michigan Secretary of State a couple of years ago?

by Anonymousreply 41August 2, 2024 3:07 AM

[quote] [R16] The boxers are both intersex with ambiguous genitalia...

I have heard nothing about the athletes being intersex or having "ambiguous" genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2024 1:36 PM

Nancy Drew and the Ambiguous Genitalia

by Anonymousreply 43August 2, 2024 4:16 PM

My bad, R42. Imane Khelif was definitely born with a vagina and is NOT intersex. According to GLAAD

[quote]Khelif reportedly has a variation in her sex traits, also known as differences of sexual development (DSDs), which are a group of conditions involving genes, hormones and reproductive organs. According to the NIH, some people with DSDs are raised as female but may have sex chromosomes other than XX, or elevated testosterone levels.

So JK Rowling and Elon Musk are calling biological women with masculine traits “men” now. Great minds think alike.

by Anonymousreply 44August 2, 2024 4:35 PM

This wack ass bitch. I can’t wait until she is read for filth in public. Basic ass trying to hard ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 45August 2, 2024 4:44 PM

R36 I disagree, intersex people assigned female at birth(I don’t believe intersex males exist) have every right to compete in women’s sports. However any MAN that chooses to change his sex and is now trans MTF should NOT be in women’s sports.

by Anonymousreply 46August 2, 2024 4:48 PM

How do we know she has a vegina?

by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2024 4:50 PM

I can’t even spell it without 🤢

by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote]How do we know she has a vegina?

Because she was born and raised in a country where chicks with dicks are forbidden.

by Anonymousreply 49August 2, 2024 4:54 PM

I want her go to downtown St. Louis and talk that shit to them trannys there. Don’t post videos bitch. Speak that shit in public to the people you are insulting. New age republicans are so weak.

by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2024 4:55 PM

Dear lord, R50/Teacake, you’re hard to follow. Are you reciting from a bunch of random word magnets you’ve slapped on the fridge?

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2024 5:11 PM

R51 are drinking again and stalking?

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2024 5:11 PM

Mr. walking dispensary @ R52, accusing other posters of drinking 😂 😂 😂

by Anonymousreply 53August 2, 2024 5:59 PM

R53 you are such a mafuckin loser. Get off me. I’ve told you before.

by Anonymousreply 54August 2, 2024 6:00 PM

Is Valentina Gomez an American name? She needs to go back South of the Border.

by Anonymousreply 55August 2, 2024 6:08 PM

OK - now I AM drinking, because R54 said “mafuckin,” which means I had to take a shot. Don’t get us drunk, Teacake!

by Anonymousreply 56August 2, 2024 6:09 PM

The repugs running for office in Missouri are a total freak show

by Anonymousreply 57August 2, 2024 6:16 PM

R56 😂 😂

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2024 6:37 PM

JK has finally pissed-off an entire people. She’ll probably double down and claim that Taiwan is a delusional Chinese province that identifies as an independent nation. Watch out, JK — you in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2024 6:37 PM

[quote]According to GLAAD

An infallible source if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2024 9:09 PM

Oh please, R60. I’m sure your sources are Murdoch and Faux News, etc, so here’s a Reuters link for you, smartass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2024 9:18 PM

¿Quien es este coño?

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2024 10:48 PM

Why doesn't she have the right to Freedom of Speech? She is clearly a stupid bitch. But the tranz are running all over social media bragging about using womens locker rooms and winning womens medals. Valentina has a right to be as bigoted and ignorant as she wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2024 4:11 AM

The right have been loving that word lately. It’s starting to become common again

They aren’t even hiding it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2024 4:31 AM

Sorry but the Right Wingnuts are using the word because the TranZ are using it on each other and think "fag" is as adorable as the word "queer".. I said the Tranz were using the fag word. I said it last fall. Nobody cared. And here we are. Don't be mad at SOME people using the word. Be offended by ALL of them using the word. This is not what we fought for in the 80s and 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2024 4:49 AM

R65 lmao that’s not why they’re using it

by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2024 4:50 AM

When the tranz are calling themselves fags and queers on social media---why shouldn't the Right Wingers? You want to be offended? Go talk to the Men in Dresses who throw around the word likes it's all fun.

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2024 5:32 AM

I heard an Aussie journalist call the boxers “DSD XYs” instead of trans. Is the alphabet soup getting another expansion?

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2024 5:45 AM

Valentina Gomes should go and find her orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 69August 3, 2024 6:51 AM

What made this idiot so angry and fragile?

by Anonymousreply 70August 3, 2024 7:01 AM

New video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 3, 2024 9:04 PM

The "pedos in Hollywood" meme is so 2000. But, then, that's Missouri for you.

by Anonymousreply 72August 3, 2024 9:05 PM

R72 no. It’s on theme in 2024. You must live in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 73August 3, 2024 9:07 PM

I meant 2020. But, who cares about that bitch except for some toothless yokels in Missouri

by Anonymousreply 74August 3, 2024 9:11 PM

R74 has certainly never been to Missouri

by Anonymousreply 75August 3, 2024 9:15 PM

No. But, to be honest, based on everything I know about it, I don't feel like I'm missing all that much.

by Anonymousreply 76August 3, 2024 9:17 PM

Isn't she worried she'll end up in T-Rump's deportation camp with that accent?

by Anonymousreply 77August 3, 2024 9:18 PM

She belongs to the "Leopards won't eat my face" demographic, R77.

by Anonymousreply 78August 3, 2024 9:20 PM

R76 you know nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 3, 2024 9:28 PM

The pedos in Hollywood? You mean like Jeffrey Epstein's best friend, Donald Trump?

by Anonymousreply 80August 3, 2024 9:48 PM

As a Latino who's somewhat white passing I am really wondering why this clearly mixed race latina whose last name is GOMEZ thinks she can join the white supremacists and why does she think she is really welcome?

Hasn't she heard what the MAGA morons have been saying for the past 8 years?

People like her and Vivek Ramaswamy can't take a hint, can they?

-----------

With that said the anti-trans nasty trolls must go fuck themselves, having a Y chromosome doesn't automatically mean that a person has a male build or any advantage over typical females.

Not to mention that this athlete is being the victim of a defamation campaign, she HAS DENIED having a Y chromosome, and the IOC has confirmed that the RUSSIAN lab that claimed she is a genetic male hasn't provided enough evidence that she is and has not sent them conclusive and complete results of the test they claim she was submitted to.

The Olympic committee is full of doctors, it wouldn't be hard for at least one of them to carefully read her DNA karyotype and conclude that she is indeed male.

So as far as we know it's perfectly possible that this is a XX cisgender woman being accused of being a male by Russian propaganda or a Russian Psyop as people on Reddit call it.

And even if she were trans or intersex that wouldn't automatically mean banning her from female categories of sports, simply because her track record isn't the best, she isn't an uncontested champion and she has been defeated by other female boxers, meaning, even with a Y chromosome the physical advantages that men have over women wouldn't be there, if she has an average female strength and average female stamina and no real significant advantage over cis Women, no Y chromosome, no male DNA would be enough to ban her from the female category, this certainly isn't like the Lia Thomas case, who obviously still hasn't been feminized enough and retains quite a lot of her male advantages.

But it's not surprising to us pro-trans people that these nasty retards like JK Rowling would eventually target cis Women, we told everyone that this cheap biological determinism would eventually harm women, including generic women.

By the way, a few days before targeting this Algerian woman JK and her stupid crowd of gender critical hypocrites had already accused taiwanese athlete Lin Yu Ting of being male, this sparked an outrage in Taiwan as Lin Yu is a biogenetic female and there's not a single evidence that she is not XX..... But remember, this is the crowd who insists they can ALWAYS TELL who's female and who is not just by looking 🙄😠.

by Anonymousreply 81August 3, 2024 9:59 PM

This spic is really on point! But we need white people to call out them homo groomers! I ain't votin for this bean eater!

by Anonymousreply 82August 3, 2024 10:02 PM

Hey Log cabin crook and moron R67, in life there's something called CONTEXT.

If a few trans boys want to call themselves fags, that's their problem, as long as they don't think every gay needs to accept being callee one as well.

If you claim that's hypocritical, context is fairly easy to understand:

If I do something stupid and then call myself stupid, it doesn't mean that a stranger can pop out of nowhere and call me stupid as well.

If a woman is having sex with her boyfriend and says "I'm a slut." It doesn't mean that people can go up to her job and call her a slut in front of everybody, it also doesn't mean that just about anybody could call her a slut, out of the blue.

If you have a boyfriend and you kiss him on the lips, that doesn't mean that just any stranger can show up and kiss him on the lips as well.

If you are a mother and you hold your child's hand, that doesn't mean that any other adult can suddenly grab your child's hand as well.

CONTEXT MATTERS, IT MATTERS A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 83August 3, 2024 10:06 PM

Bless her heart for the candy raver necklace from 2021. A fashion icon she is not.

Also, that hair is THIRSTY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 3, 2024 10:15 PM

R81 HOMOPHOBIA has nothing to do with WHITE SUPREMACY. White supremacists are mostly homophobic but that doesn’t make homophobia a white supremacy tactic. You seem retarded.

You also mentioned race upthread when this isn’t about race. It’s about sexuality. If you can’t comprehend the difference you don’t belong in the conversation

by Anonymousreply 85August 3, 2024 10:44 PM

Also, r67 is just an idiot. She isn’t saying the word in a cool or friendly way to appeal to gays because she thinks it’s what is in. Shes saying it in the traditional way.

by Anonymousreply 86August 3, 2024 10:45 PM

Shut the fuck up self-hating demented republican Latino R85.

She is HOMOPHOBIC, like republicans are, but more than homophobic the vast majority of them are XENOPHOBIC as well and think people like her and with her facial traits represent the ruining of the USA's future; they usually don't want her kind around the same way the might applaud a few brown or black Americans, but are still largely out there promoting a bunch of untruthful negative stereotypes about any non-white americans they can find.

The obvious point, that anyone with a normal IQ can understand is that she is blindly defending republicans and spewing hatred in their name, but they won't necessarily defend her or want her around when she needs them,simply because she is not a white American, damn, she is barely a white latina.

by Anonymousreply 87August 3, 2024 11:10 PM

Well, well, well. Her brother is an aide to Jersey City Mayor, and sits on the city LGBTQFAGGOTT Taskforce.

He's made repeated donations to her insane campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 4, 2024 12:42 AM

We don’t want this bitch either

by Anonymousreply 89August 4, 2024 12:52 AM

Oh my don’t let this cunt make yall bicker. If she didn’t level up in politics she would have 5 kids, no booty, and be fat by 40.

by Anonymousreply 90August 4, 2024 5:48 AM

R88 She looks like she flew off the towers of Notre Dame, with Kimberly Guilfoyle tagging along.

by Anonymousreply 91August 4, 2024 5:55 AM

Protect Womens Spaces and sports.

She's a fucking idiot.

Both things are true.

by Anonymousreply 92August 4, 2024 7:12 AM

She clearly has a fetish for moral panic and manufactured crises.

by Anonymousreply 93August 4, 2024 7:39 AM

R93 = MEN competing against women and taking scholarships and awards from biological women is a crisis. MEN going into womens locker rooms to prance around and show their dicks is a crisis. Valentina is a fucking clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 4, 2024 7:46 AM

R50 Yes let's have some men in dresses beat her up to prove that she's wrong about men in dresses beating women up, that will show her! You're so right, women aren't in danger at all, as long as they don't piss off the wrong troons, right?

R27 Dre's a woman beater too. Body slammin' bitches makes Dre a bigger man. Ice Cube won't care, as long as she's not Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 95August 4, 2024 9:31 AM

Again, manufactured crises that consume a select few who can’t control it and are bitter.

by Anonymousreply 96August 4, 2024 5:49 PM

There are intersex people walking around you, and you don't even know it. I strongly believe there are Olympic gold medal winners in the past who are intersex. I can think of two right now. Both are highly respected and honored for their Olympic achievements.

There was one individual in our high school who had special permission to dress and use a shower in a locked teacher's lounge. This individual later revealed they had no penis and balls or a vagina, no uterus or ovaries as well. There was nothing else there but a urethra. Who's to say if this individual had predominately male or female chromosomes? It was chosen to label this person a male. How can you tell what is predominant in the baby when there are no sex organs to confirm your selection? Some babies look equally male and female. People misidentify them all the time. "Your little girl is so precious." "No, he is a boy."

by Anonymousreply 97August 4, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]Who's to say if this individual had predominately male or female chromosomes?

Easy: If heterosexual men are turned on by the athlete, then they are female, because women’s sports only exist for straight men to jerk off to.

by Anonymousreply 98August 4, 2024 7:16 PM

R21 and R23 = Academy Award Winner Jamie L. Curtis

by Anonymousreply 99August 4, 2024 7:17 PM

Valentina thinks gays are "disgusting"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 5, 2024 5:02 AM

I think delorables from Missouri are disgusting. Someone how they decided to believe in freedom when they legalized weed.

by Anonymousreply 101August 5, 2024 5:11 AM

Just call her a wetback and watch her tumor-riddled brain explode. Dumb puta.

by Anonymousreply 102August 5, 2024 5:43 AM

How old is this bitch. Has she already been appointed Secretary of State for Missouri. I don’t see how she can be a public government official saying shit like gays are disgusting in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 103August 5, 2024 5:49 AM

Shhhh R100 🤫, you're going to spoilt it all for the "gays" here who lover her, because she is anti-woke and who think that she's "defending women" by ridiculing and calling other women faggots.

by Anonymousreply 104August 5, 2024 5:52 AM

R104, nobody even knows who her skank ass is.

by Anonymousreply 105August 5, 2024 6:58 AM

Her brother was fired. She's not taking it so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2024 3:03 AM

This bitch lost! Ha ha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2024 2:30 AM

Bye, cunt. We barely knew ye.

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2024 2:32 AM

I don't have the energy for people like her. What good is she adding to this world?

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2024 2:42 AM

Apparently, the voters thought the same, R109.

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2024 2:44 AM

Wow, when you're too unhinged and deplorable for Missouri, you might want to take a good look at yourself and the choices you've made.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2024 3:01 AM

I don't think she's capable of any self reflection, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2024 3:14 AM

R111 I love to hate but she went too far.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2024 4:37 AM

She lost BIGLY. (6th place in the Republican primary.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2024 8:23 AM

Even right-wingers in a red state said no to this crazy bitch

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2024 5:20 PM

Bye, Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2024 5:28 PM

Adios Amigo!

by Anonymousreply 117August 9, 2024 4:43 AM

A woman on a mission?

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 118August 9, 2024 4:45 AM

Screw her, excellent news.

😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2024 3:16 PM

[quote]This woman keeps making headlines for saying gross shit like this - she's just the natural progression from MTG. Soon enough ads for Republicans will just be them murdering black people on video

The next natural progression would be for them to turn on each other as they each try to gain power and notoriety by outdoing each other.

Wouldn't it be sweet to see MTG or Boebert get primaried and have to contend with someone in race to the bottom slinging mud at them.

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2024 3:19 PM

Now Corey Lewandowski is liking her posts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2024 2:57 AM

Watching this moronic ham without the sound is even funnier. That awful Mr. Bill mouth is mesmerizing. She's trying so hard to be badass but it's a spectacular fail. Like watching a terrible actress in a cringeworthy audition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2024 3:30 AM

Elon Musk is now quoting her on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 5, 2024 12:11 AM

R123 he let her back on. She was suspended and he personally brought her account back and made it where she can’t be suspended ever again.

by Anonymousreply 124October 5, 2024 12:17 AM

He also remonetized her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 5, 2024 12:22 AM

Her brother deserved to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 126October 5, 2024 12:31 AM

R123 change X.com to Twitter.com

by Anonymousreply 127October 5, 2024 12:59 AM

She's a cunt with her "don't be weak and gay" shirt. Plenty of gay men and lesbians have served in the military and as first responders in ems, fire/rescue, and law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 128October 5, 2024 1:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!