Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Jack Noseworthy?

Openly gay Television, Film, and Stage actor.

Married to husband Sergio Trujillo for 12 years.

I had the biggest crush on him, back in the 1990s.

Anyone know what he has been up to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2024 7:50 PM

Had a kid. Career wise the last thing I heard was he was in the Toronto production of Come From Away.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2024 10:18 PM

He was hot in the Brady Bunch movie

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2024 10:20 PM

I picked him up in 1989 when he was appearing on Broadway in "Jerome Robbins' Broadway". A genuinely nice guy - really sweet and a lot of fun, too.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2024 10:22 PM

He was a whore, darlin’.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2024 10:23 PM

Wow, lucky you R3!

Care to share some details of the hook up?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2024 10:24 PM

R3 How did he fall?

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2024 10:26 PM

He's a talented guy but short and he was always a "juvenile" type, (kind of like Russ Thacker) and he's about to turn sixty.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2024 11:43 PM

Jack works for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, heading up the NextGen network, which encourages financial gifts from young businesspeople. And he and his husband Sergio Trujillo (choreographer of Jersey Boys) have their own production company.

I’ve known Jack for thirty years, and yes, he used to be deeply closeted and went a little Hollywood during his years acting in movies, but he’s turned into a really decent guy once he put all that behind him.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2024 11:51 PM

(r8) Jack may remember me - The Helmsley Windsor in 1989. I had recently played Peter Pan in a musical production in Massachusetts. Jack was understudy for Charlotte D' Amboise who performed a number from the show in "Jerome Robbins' Broadway". I couldn't get over us being two guys who were fortunate enough to play such an iconic role, usually played by females. He was very, very nice.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2024 12:23 AM

Jack is a successful Door Dash driver in Albuquerque.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2024 12:26 AM

Wait, R9-I so thought your post would include details of a hook-up. But no, it had to be about your shared pride in playing Peter fucking Pan?

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2024 12:27 AM

Well, r9, at least you weren't cast as Tinkerbell.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2024 12:28 AM

[quote] he used to be deeply closeted

His obnoxious straight boy persona was what really turned me on to him.

He had the look and the attitude, which is what I found so sexy.

At his peak, I never would have guessed that he was gay. Not in a million years.

He played the straight bully in The Brady Bunch Movie, and he also was the lead in MTV's "Dead at 21."

I was so in love with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2024 1:54 AM

Full Episode of Dead at 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2024 3:13 AM

He and Sergio were my neighbors in WeHo in the early nineties and denied they were together.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2024 3:15 AM

Jack has kind of a Chaka-san face.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2024 4:31 AM

Always liked him. ❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2024 4:59 AM

I have a story about Jack but decided not to tell it. He might subscribe here and It would be embarrassing and i wouldn’t do that to anyone. He seems too nice a guy.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2024 5:14 AM

I hate you, R18.

Tease us with that, and then .... nothing.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2024 5:15 AM

I saw on facebook or twitter that he got some sort of theater administration degree from NYU.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2024 6:24 AM

He's fine! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2024 6:30 AM

[R19] It’s not that big a deal. It’s just something i was reminded of. I use to have a crush on him too but this thing I’m talking about is just like i said I wouldn’t want someone to talk about it to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2024 6:36 AM

Thanks for posting. I had no idea he was an out gay man. I wonder if he and NPH fucked during filming of Undercover Brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2024 6:46 AM

Not I’m on YouTube binge making myself a fan. He was in Barb wire too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2024 6:51 AM

WTF sort of name is Noseworthy? It must have sucked being a kid.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2024 7:14 AM

Noseworthy is spongeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2024 7:03 PM

I have a story I won't tell which is unflattering. Basically he is or was deeply self-involved and inauthentic. I know those are not mortal sins, but when timed well can sure be very telling.

I think getting a Masters at his age is very commendable. He and the husband seem very serious about their production company. Hurray for them both. Producing theater is real work.

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2024 7:19 PM

R27 Tell the story or don’t post here again.

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2024 7:20 PM

He used claim he was at least 5 years younger than he actually was, but considering the industry he’s in I don’t blame him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2024 7:35 PM

Who died and left you boss, r28!

I've told it here already before you started giving orders.

by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2024 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!