Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unsolved Mysteries is back today with new episodes

Anyone watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 2:30 AM

Fingers crossed. The revived series has been a disappointment. Only 'The Death of Rey Rivera' has had any spark of the old series.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2024 4:42 PM

I'll be watching. Thanks for the heads up, OP. One of the few good revival series around.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2024 5:32 PM

OMG, the Mothman episode features a trans woman named Jonathan. ๐Ÿ˜† He looks exactly as you would expect.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2024 6:22 PM

I just watched the episode on Amanda Antoni and thought it was quite good. As a diehard fan of the original Robert Stack seasons (they haunted/transfixed me for my entire childhood), I am happy to see the series back in any form. I don't mind the Netflix renditions of the mysteries as standalone episodes, though I will admit that I hate how long we wait between these "volumes", especially when we're only getting a whopping five episodes after nearly two years.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2024 2:48 AM

They just announced that there will be 4 new episodes in October.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2024 2:58 AM

No. Those type of shows scare me and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2024 3:02 AM

The Sigrid Stevenson one was good

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2024 5:49 AM

Unless AI Robert Stack is hosting it I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2024 7:21 AM

Dumb "season" except for the stair-tumbler episode.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2024 8:28 AM

R7 that was easily my favorite episode. A classically eerie, tragic story with a lot of strange coincidences and twists. Just when you think you know what happened to her/who did it, the rug is pulled out from under you. Very confounding.

The story about the teenager who found the embalmed severed head of the elderly Jane Doe was weird as fuck. It seems obvious the loony neighbor planted it there, but there are still SO many questions about whose it was and where/how he came to acquire it. And of course the crazy motherfucker killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2024 1:31 AM

I'm watching. I woner what happened to Amanda? I dom't think it was an accident. I think she was killed.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2024 11:09 AM

I don't want 'new episodes.' I want the old episodes hosted by Robert Stack, ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ (that is, without segment omissions or substitutions).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2024 11:34 AM

The Sigrid case made me sad. To see the police officer cry like that...

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2024 11:55 AM

Did they ever solve the mystery of Rey Rivera, dead in a conference room?

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2024 12:20 PM

Well, this latest batch of episodes is the worst yet -- all paranormal shit except for one episode.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 12:54 AM

I would pay good money to be scared shitless again by the original Allagash Abduction broadcast (not the remade segment). The alien illustrations combined with all the heavy breathing during the hypnosis session fuelled more than a few of my childhood nightmares. Damn copyright claims!

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 1:10 AM

R16 is it not in full here? Skip to the 35:30. FilmRise owns all of the original Unsolved Mysteries broadcasts and it's now widely available on YouTube and other streaming sites for free. Pluto TV even has its own UM channel that only plays the original UM episodes. I watch it all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!