Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Her Smell" 2018 movie starring Elisabeth Moss

Has anyone else seen this film? It also stars Amber Heard and DL favorite, Cara Delevingne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2024 6:09 PM

Not buying anything that’s Scientology queen is selling.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2024 1:41 AM

I had no idea she was a scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2024 1:50 AM

She has to be the ugliest woman in film ever.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2024 1:54 AM

I thought this would be a biopic about Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2024 1:56 AM

I read that “Hair Smell” and was repulsed.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2024 2:18 AM

Her success will always baffle me.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2024 3:09 AM

Face like a dish cloth.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2024 3:26 AM

This film is quite a test and hard to sit through. Elisabeth Moss' character is a complete bitch, drunk and up in your face throughout the entire film. One of the most unlikable characters I've ever had to endure in a film.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2024 3:29 AM

Does it smell like my vagina?

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2024 3:31 AM

I really like this movie. Yes it's aggressive but it was a good character study. And her cover of "Heaven" is lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2024 3:32 AM

Pee-Yoo!

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2024 3:38 AM

It's such an awful title.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2024 3:40 AM

I love Perry's film "Queen of Earth" which also starred Moss.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2024 3:42 AM

Elisabeth looks like she wipes back to front so no thanks!

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2024 3:43 AM

It was so obviously based on Courtney Love (especially that period after Kurt died where she was juggling being a mother with Hole's rising success, mainly the Live Through This to Celebrity Skin transition), a fact that seemed to be eternally danced around by everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2024 3:49 AM

Of the three female leads on MadMen I would never have guessed that "Peggy" would be the one to become the star.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2024 5:37 PM

Really? I think Peggy was an extremely well-written character, and the most memorable one after Don Draper. Moss has been been pretty good in almost everything she ever starred in. I suppose every so often, the camera loves a plain Jane. Nondescript features (see also: Samantha Morton, Vicky Krieps) can be an asset in an actress, as this allows them to really "disappear" into a role.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2024 6:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!