Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

These are the potential pathways for Harris to win the Electoral College

Phil Mattingly breaks it down.

It doesn't hurt that he looks damn good in those jeans and white shirt.

Steve Kornacki, who???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2024 2:55 PM

Phil Mattingly is so damned hot!

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2024 3:07 AM

Yeah, but he doesn't spend hours in the steam like Steve does.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2024 3:09 AM

Those poor top buttons on that white shirt are straining to contain Phil's tits, yearning to break free! Hot damn! I wish there were multiple potential pathways for Phil to sit on my face. 😈

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2024 3:37 AM

Phil's hotness is very under appreciated here on Datalounge.

I can't believe that he's not talked about more.

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2024 3:40 AM

So hot, but the shirt needs to be even tighter. And I love the way he gesticulates, it's very unusual for an American.

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2024 3:58 AM

I would eat his ass out thru a park bench..

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2024 4:00 AM

It's very hard to listen to what he's saying, when I'm so busy lusting after him.

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2024 4:09 AM

Steve Kornacki, who???

More like STEVE KORNACKI, WHY???

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2024 4:10 AM

He's handsome. I like him. There's some hmm about him. He quickly stops when he catches himself laughing and goes right back into serious mode. He's also lipless. He's still cute and I'm glad CNN kept him.

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2024 4:10 AM

I need to eat his ass all night long. While someone fucks his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2024 4:11 AM

Doesn't anyone here care about my PATHWAYS???!!

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2024 4:11 AM

I really want Kamala to win. The time is now for a woman president although misogynists will fight it. Too bad, just evolve.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2024 4:15 AM

[quote]Steve Kornacki, who???

I can't help but wonder if Phil's bosses at CNN told him to dress like that in an effort to give Kornacki and his khakis a little competition. Surely they know what a pop-culture sensation Kornacki has become over these last couple of years. Either way, if Phil keeps it up, they're sure to attract a lot more gay viewers than they ever had before, starting with me!

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2024 4:18 AM

R5 What? He GESTICULATES like *every*other TV personality using a smart screen. Have you never watched a weather report?

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2024 4:21 AM

Nah, you're wrong, he gesticulates much more than usual.

Also, there's really no need to get upset like that. Breathe and calm down, dear.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2024 4:24 AM

Thank you. I can't watch Kornacki until he starts taking Xanax or I do.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2024 4:24 AM

He has a whole litter of kids, which you can see here, along with his frau. That was in 2022, so he probably has even more today.

Out of control breeders aren't that attractive to me, I regret lusting after him now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2024 4:26 AM

Thanks, OP. I've wanted to see Phil naked for several years now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2024 7:54 AM

Any nudes of the hot host?

by Anonymousreply 19July 30, 2024 8:22 AM

There's no way Phil Mattingly would ever have nudes.

He's as straight laced as straight laced comes.

Boring and vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 20July 30, 2024 8:30 AM

I like to think that all of us lusting after Phil are a discerning group.

by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2024 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!