Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot 4 Teacher

Did everyone have that one Teacher?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2024 3:56 AM

I never had a teach like that, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2024 1:49 PM

That's a rather salacious drawing for a family website OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2024 1:52 PM

In college I had a young French professor (as in the class, not the country) who was one of the most beautiful men I have ever laid eyes on. I’m surprised I learned a damn thing, I was so mesmerized.

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2024 2:07 PM

My 7th grade math teacher, Swope Middle School, Reno NV. I believe his name was Mr. Carter.

He would occasionally give me a ride home from MathCounts practices and competitions. I remember getting a bit extra excited being in his presence alone. It probably was just being around a father figure, but it could have been my dick thinking.

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2024 2:08 PM

Was he a graduate assistant, r3?

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2024 2:08 PM

R5 He might have been. I can’t really remember. I just remember that gorgeous face.

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2024 2:12 PM

No.

in grammar school we had a gym teacher with a muscular body but an okay face. Around 7th or 8th grade I can recall being fascinated by the way his gray sweatpants curved over his butt and bunched around his crotch. In high school I had a gym teacher who you could describe as cute.

At 13, I had a tennis coach who was 23. He was hot...6'3" tall, handsome as all hell, lean, and muscular. I think I fell for him. At 73, he is still hot. He's married to a lovely woman. They had a son and daughter who are good looking, and who married good-looking people.

My old tennis coach is as sweet today as he was 50 years ago...a kind, gentle man, who was a wonderful coach. I've never raised the issue, but I'm sure he long ago realized my 13 year old self had a huge crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2024 2:40 PM

R4 is the heat in Reno awful?

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2024 2:44 PM

I had a male history teacher who was a horse’s ass. I dreamed that I got naked, climbed onto his car as he was leaving school, and jerked off onto his windshield.

And I woke up to my first wet dream. Also, very confused to have a wet dream about him because he was a jerk and not worth a jerk off - there were hotter PE teachers for that.

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2024 2:52 PM

R7 Yes, Bonnie, I had several gym teachers in High School whom I had crushed on. I, especially, remember one in the eighth grade who used to punish boys with a paddle wack on the butt. At the end of the year, he decided to give all the good boys a paddle wack. I was one of those. When I got my wack, I just smiled at him. He was a bit startled and told me to sit down. I did, blushing all the way.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2024 2:56 PM

Why in the OP's picture are the students middle-aged?

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2024 3:00 PM

I wouldn't know R8. Swope was 38 years ago and I moved shortly after that. For years though, I would fly in and out of Reno to visit family just across the border in California but they've died and I haven't been back for 3 years at least.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2024 3:02 PM

My crush was a tall, lanky Italian teacher that taught science. He wore powder blue, form fitting pants like OPs photo. He also taught girl’s gymnastics- straight and a fabulous body.

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2024 3:06 PM

Yep. A student teacher. Looked like a hipster, a beard, vest. I was hard every day.

by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2024 4:01 PM

I had a very attractive science teacher when I was towards the end of school, so I'd have been 17/18. He was in his early 20s as he was a newly qualified teacher.

Many of the girls in my class giggled about him and his good looks. He was ever the gentleman and pretended not to notice. I actually felt a bit sorry for him!

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2024 4:02 PM

We had a gym coach in 7th grade who was very handsome and used to shower with the team after practice. He later became a priest. Go figure. I had fantasies for years of thinking of his mature hairy body and big tool in the shower with the team. I'm sure nothing happened but it's fun to imagine!

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2024 4:15 PM

We had a coach in high school who was hot as fuck. Mustache, great body, hairy chest - he was dreamy. He's aged horribly, however, and you would never think that he used to be hot!

by Anonymousreply 17July 29, 2024 4:18 PM

Kudos to you for the "Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade" illustration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 29, 2024 4:22 PM

Sadly, I have never, not once, had an even remotely attractive teacher. Not even at university, where most of my lecturers were ugly and old, with the exceptions being ugly and young (curiously, none of them were fat).

When I was at school, my brother was several years ahead of me and he had a teacher who was considered a stud by all the female students, and even as a child I remember looking at him and thinking 'are they really going all crazy over THAT?'. That was the closest I've ever come to a "hot" teacher, and he was a scrawny heap of nothing who looked orange due to all the self-tanning lotion he applied to his skin.

Also, all the gym teachers I ever had were either fat middle-aged women, or the ugliest men imaginable, who on top of it all were mostly flabby and complete bullies.

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2024 4:40 PM

R19 any hot students? Who popped your cherry?

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2024 4:44 PM

Oh hell yeah. In fact there were a few but one I still remember, cant recall his name but still remember that cute little ass and long slim legs in incredibly tight white jeans. He was our music teacher, in his late 20's maybe early 30's, very tall and very skinny, camp as row of pink frilly tents, had long dirty blond hair, he was gorgeous and hot as fuck. He alternated the tight white jeans with equally tight form fitting pink pants (could of been jeans as well) and wore flowy loose white shirts half undone that quite often rode up showing his flat lean belly and hips as he flounced and swished around the class. Fuck knows I busted a nut over him many a time. I didnt acquire fuckall in the way of musical talent though

After leaving school I went to a technical college to get an engineering certificate, the tutors there were nothing to write home about bar a maths tutor we had. Again, tall, slim and gorgeous, with the most beautiful smooth honey coloured skin I've seen on a guy, and such a pretty face with the sexiest cock sucking lips. One time I went to his office, and he changed out of his work clothes into casual gear in front of me. And stupid young me didnt jump on that there opportunity, something I regret to this day. Should of could of banged that perfect little round ass right there on his desk

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote] He was our music teacher, in his late 20's maybe early 30's, very tall and very skinny, camp as row of pink frilly tents, had long dirty blond hair, he was gorgeous and hot as fuck. He alternated the tight white jeans with equally tight form fitting pink pants (could of been jeans as well) and wore flowy loose white shirts half undone that quite often rode up showing his flat lean belly and hips as he flounced and swished around the class.

Did mas culine men make fun of his puny cocklet? Did they make him perform humiliating songs and degrading dances?

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2024 5:28 PM

My college Psych 1 professor was breathtakingly hot, both in looks and body. He was in his late twenties and even some of the straight guys seemed to have a crush on him. I'm pretty sure he was gay, but he passed for straight. He did sometimes engage in lighthearted flirting with me, but that was it. I saw him once being picked up after class by another very good looking guy about his age driving a sports car. I think it was a Friday afternoon and there were suitcases in the back seat.

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2024 5:29 PM

R23 long ago?

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2024 5:30 PM

R21 did he strip to his underwear? Were you hot?

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2024 5:32 PM

Sexual tension is an underused tool in the learning process. It causes a process that would otherwise be drudgery to become interesting and memorable.

by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote]Did mas culine men make fun of his puny cocklet? Did they make him perform humiliating songs and degrading dances?

R22 Pretty sure a fair few of the students made fun of him, he was pretty fem, but the cock was far from puny from what I could see, and I wouldnt have minded seeing him dance, he had a dancers body and I reckon he'd have been good. And fucking sexy! No interest in humiliating him, I'd reserve that for bitchy little gurleens like Josh Hawley

R25 he did strip to his underwear! And hot.... yeah, fuck that is an understatement

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2024 5:36 PM

R27 what celeb did you look like? Were you a slut?

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2024 5:41 PM

R28 Dont know if I looked like any particular celeb? Yes I was a slut!

by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2024 5:58 PM

R25/ R27 I was "hot" as in sexually excited. Was I hot in the "attractive, desirable" way? Well I was slim and reasonably fit and not bad looking, still had hair back then too, I was rocking a mullet.

by Anonymousreply 30July 29, 2024 6:02 PM

Never had a hot male teacher through grade 12.

In all my college years, I only ever recall having one hot male teacher. And he was more cute than hot.

by Anonymousreply 31July 29, 2024 6:03 PM

Mmm I'd still fuck you R30! Thanks for answering my nosey questions.

I had a hot sub teacher for a while in school who knew/suspected I was up to stuff with another student. He'd make the odd snide remark about "my friend". It didn't click what he was on about at the time haha

by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2024 6:09 PM

Yes. And I swear to God he looked like the drawing in the OP. Muscles, huge ass, good looking, and wore clothes that showed it off. I jacked off to him so many times.

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2024 6:13 PM

And no, he showed no interest in me. Unfortunately the teacher that did show interest in me and invited me over several times after a bitter divorce was a woman. Thus is the way of this cruel world.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2024 6:18 PM

I have a difficult (almost said “hard”—whoops) time believing in a classroom full of fags. One or two is plausible.

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2024 7:19 PM

Mine was a football school so they gave all their young coaches b.s. jobs like Health teacher. The Typing teacher was a gruff stud who never smiled and strutted around in too-tight polyester pants which gripped his tight ass and mushroom-headed cock. I was too young to appreciate it at the time. He had deep acne pit scars which more held my attention.

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2024 8:39 PM

R36 commando?

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2024 8:40 PM

Imagine having this for your teacher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2024 9:05 PM

#37 don't know, but he had one of those dickheads you can't ever hide, like a golfball.

by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2024 3:52 AM

[quote] He had deep acne pit scars which more held my attention.

Why, r36? Did you see them as a cautionary tale or a mining opportunity? Are you Dr. Pimple Popper??

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2024 3:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!