Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sharon Stone: Ciao, America!

Our Sharon plans to abandon the US for the land of her idol - Pinocchio - if the election doesn’t go her way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2024 5:13 AM

Did anybody actually follow through on their pledge to flee the US the last time Bad Orange Man won?

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2024 3:40 AM

I thought she did this already?

Girl, you can only walk out once and slam the door, Any more than that just means you need a restraining order.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2024 3:42 AM

But can she afford a move right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2024 3:44 AM

I always knew she'd end-up doing European nudies!

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2024 3:44 AM

Oh good grief, her again?

No one likes a kvetch, Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2024 3:46 AM

Whoopi Goldberg said that too, and unfortunately for all of us she stayed.

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2024 3:47 AM

How does one "lose" 18 million?

Even hard core cancer patient at most is 3 mill.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2024 3:48 AM

R3 that’s when someone allegedly stole the title to her refrigerator while she was in the hospital.

Sharon has the most colorful tales, aka, lies.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2024 3:48 AM

Vile. Hollyweird really is a circle jerk of depravity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2024 3:50 AM

“A Buddhist monk told me that I had been reincarnated into my same body,” Stone recalled. “I had a death experience and then they brought me back. I bled into my brain for nine days, so my brain was shoved to the front of my face. It wasn’t positioned in my head where it was before.”

Lol. SS tends to lie constantly, i.e. being a genius, belonging to MENSA. She is also a smug wacko who tried to botox her kid’s feet. SS is an overrated actress who complains about everything now because her looks are in the trash and no one cares about her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2024 3:53 AM

These are among the famous folks who vowed to move R1, but never did.

Barbra

Cher

Chelsea Handler

Bryan Cranston

Lens Dunham

Stephen King

Amy Schumer

Samuel L. Jackson

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 3:55 AM

I wonder if this broke-up the marriage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2024 3:59 AM

I always liked her but Sharon always speaks as though she was Julia Roberts in her stature. She was never Hollywood's biggest start but she speaks as though she was.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2024 4:03 AM

Sharon is now “mentoring” young Hollywood…perhaps in the ways of desire.

Don’t leave now, Sharon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2024 4:06 AM

It takes a rat to know when it's time to desert a sinking ship, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2024 4:16 AM

Who even hires her to be in movie now? Why does she think this is such an announcement? She's like a throw you a bone as a guest star on a TV show level.

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2024 4:19 AM

Prepare for the Sharon-assaince.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2024 4:22 AM

r11 None of them moved because they all benefited nicely from Trump's big fat tax cut.

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2024 4:27 AM

Is she leaving the country because of Trump? Or is she waiting to see who wins first.

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2024 4:33 AM

R11, its that all dear? I left for Y2K.

Joan Collins

by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2024 5:12 AM

She's one of the only stars to appear in the Faye doc. She's going for the same grande same thing. And that's not shade, I love and miss the open movie star stuff we used to get

by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2024 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!