Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

After Trumps Loses

All celebs who supported him need to be remembered for life. Each and everyone of them. Don’t let them rewrite history.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2024 10:24 AM

Most of them hardly have any careers to speak of. It's mostly "Who's that?" of entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2024 2:51 AM

Both of them will be very upset.

Particularly the ugly one.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2024 3:09 AM

OP normal people don’t think about Trump all the time like this

Is it autism? Do you have autism?

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2024 3:12 AM

Scott Baio should be forced to make out with Erin Moran's corpse.

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2024 3:46 AM

R3, did you like it when your father fucked you?

Did you?

Did you suck your own shit off your father's cock and did you like it?

Did you?

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2024 4:10 AM

You should start a list, op.

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2024 4:19 AM

Kevin Sorbo should be made to join the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2024 4:23 AM

You could count all of his “celeb supporters” on one hand.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2024 4:28 AM

Jail.

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2024 4:29 AM

Are any of them still working?

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2024 4:30 AM

I think James Woods has put in some great performances.

Other than that I'm at a loss as to what major talents support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 4:58 AM

Dennis Quaid and Ryan Garcia.

by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2024 5:00 AM

I wish I had your confidence, OP. Before Biden revealed himself to be so enfeebled, I was the go-to person in my friendship group for optimism about our chances this year. Now I find myself cautioning my wildly optimistic friends to put on the breaks.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2024 5:09 AM

Scott Baio and the pillow guy are going to explode in 100 days

by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2024 5:23 AM

Kid Rock should be forced to start a boy band with the other losers who supported Trump

"So bye bye Trump (Bye bye, bye bye Trump)"

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2024 7:04 AM

I’ve been listening to David Axelrod, both on his own podcast & as a podcast guest. At the start of the week, he was of the view that Trump was the heavy favorite. Yesterday, he was saying that Harris had a “chance.” A much more sobering view of her prospects.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2024 6:34 AM

They should all be forced in a stadium and chased by angry dogs while Liz Cheney ,s on the Jumbotron saying , “ as I said Trump will come and go but the stain on your reputation and the dog shit on your shoes is forever

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2024 7:18 AM

R4 Shunday, Monday, Happy Daysh.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2024 10:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!