Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are you eating on this Friday evening?

Panera owns me. I just paid a lot to have this delivered. But it was worth it.

You?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2024 4:21 AM

Leftover beef korma I made a couple of days ago, with brown rice.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2024 12:24 AM

A popsicle. I’m not feeling great.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2024 12:27 AM

#dinnersobeige

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2024 12:28 AM

"Cozy Feels"?

I feel deep shame for you, OP

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2024 12:37 AM

OP, what is that meal? Looks like prison food.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2024 1:13 AM

Curried chicken salad.

My Indian friends' mothers shamed me into making my own curry with appropriate spices.

But, of course, if I served them anything I've made they'd wait for me to turn so they could apply their own mix to the dish.

Northern Indians, of course. Uttar Pradesh.

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2024 2:09 AM

Gumbo with shrimp and crab meat. Hush puppies on the side.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2024 2:16 AM

Hi, Greg

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2024 2:23 AM

op - check out fairly tasty prepared meals and frozen options in your supermarket. That delivery slop of yours isn't worth 5 bucks. Let alone the fortune you paid.

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2024 2:25 AM

I'd hit that.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2024 2:26 AM

are you a fat whore?

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 2:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2024 2:29 AM

I had some dark cherries from the farmer's market, some carrots and humus and some microwave popcorn. I am not satisfied at all but it's too late and I am sipping my calories at this point in the evening. I should have cooked that cauliflower pizza from Costco which is pretty good but I was too lazy.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2024 2:30 AM

Grilled Swisscheese sandwich, Triscuits and coffee, followed by an orgasmically decadent chocolate chip cookie.

by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2024 2:56 AM

Bucatini amatriciana with a side of sauteed broccoli rabe

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2024 2:59 AM

You're looking at the reason you're single, OP.

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2024 3:07 AM

Had a big salad. Tuna. Tomatoes. Romaine. Avocado. Didn't want to use the stove. Other half dove into the freezer for ice cream so we had a mix of the dregs of four different flavors. I'll have to find out more about the coffee flavored one.

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2024 3:28 AM

Half a NY strip steak, a baked potato, some green beans, and a side salad. Surprisingly good for a bistro located inside a cycle and ATV dealership.

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2024 3:36 AM

OP, I love your pink plate. Very 50s-diner vibe. Somewhere in your kitchen there's a plump-hipped waitress named Lavonne whose package of Pall Malls is getting crushed in her dress pocket.

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2024 4:17 AM

Insomnia Cookies and ice cream.

Be quiet. My nerves are bad, right now.

by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2024 4:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!