Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is she mentally ill or just a narcissist

I know narcissism is a mental illness but you know what I mean. Is she good person with mental problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2024 12:17 AM

Narcissism is not a mental illness, OP. It’s a personality disorder.

All human beings are narcissistic up to a point. Most minimally so. Narcissistic traits run on a spectrum, and do not make, in and of themselves, a narcissist.

A true narcissist is undeniable.

They’re never wrong, they never apologize, they expect special treatment 24/7, and they see most people as either extensions of them, as beneath them, or as lesser mortals.

They’re frequently unkind, mean spirited, highly manipulative and profoundly insecure. They constantly have something to prove, & there’s hell to pay if you challenge them or disagree with them.

Entitlement (your example at your post) is also part of narcissism, however, it presents relentlessly when coming from a narcissist.

Narcissists are rarely good people. They’re usually out for number one (themselves), hence step on others in order to get their way. If they are nice or kind, it’s usually disingenuous, as it’s a means to an end.

Narcs are usually kind when they want something from you. If you do not give them what they want, you will usually end up sorted into the trash bin, along with everyone else they know.

The best way to determine whether or not someone is a narcissist, is that they have zero loyalty to anything or anyone. In the end, every single person they meet eventually crosses them, & it’s NEVER the narcissist’s fault. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 10:25 PM

Who cares if she's mentally ill. Mental illness can explain behavior; it shouldn't excuse it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 10:39 PM

To expand on R1, the reason NPD isn’t categorized as an “illness” is because an illness can potentially be cured.

Cluster B disorders cannot be cured. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 10:42 PM

There was a magical time when we went through our day not having to know about these kinds of people.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 10:45 PM

I stopped at "my mom thinks I'm a psycho." She's right.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 10:47 PM

I stopped at "I have a knife up my pussy".😬

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 10:51 PM

R6 is that where she said the knife was. Lawd. Her NYPD father FAILED her.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 10:53 PM

Do FB "friends" often pay for people's food remotely?

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 10:55 PM

She strikes me more as a histrionic. She’s definitely an attention seeker.

I’d wager that she intentionally mismanages her money, in order to place herself in situations that require attention from Mommy.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 10:56 PM

Just… wow.

Very upsetting and intense to watch. I had a hard time getting through it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 10:58 PM

Fat and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 10:59 PM

R3 that is incorrect, but you state it with such confidence

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2024 11:00 PM

I'm in agreement with those who consider histrionic PD as a subtype of NPD.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 11:02 PM

I don't quite understand. Did she already eat the pizza? Why arrest her? The store could keep the pizza and let her go. Something like that happened to me and it was the store's fault. I swiped my card and it kept saying unauthorized even though I had hundreds in my account. Fortunately, there was another cashier and card reader in the store and that one worked so I could pay but would I have gotten arrested? I would've thought they would send me out of the store without the meal.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2024 11:03 PM

“Defrauding an Innkeeper”

What is this, 1850’s England?

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2024 11:04 PM

Why are Dataloungers so obsessed with narcissism?

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2024 11:05 PM

R15 I don’t know, but she’s definitely a wench!

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 11:05 PM

Arrr! Ye defrauded an innkeeper of a fiver, fishwife!

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 11:07 PM

Everyone is, R16!

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 11:08 PM

To thee torture dungeon with the defrauded of innkeepers!

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 11:09 PM

I also stopped at "my mom says I'm psycho".

Had she already eaten the pizza or not?

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 11:09 PM

The only thing tortured here is that poor knife, R20.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 11:10 PM

I have a knife in my pussy.

Can I get this on a t-shirt?

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 11:10 PM

Seriously, I would go bar hopping with this chick. A lifetime of memories!

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 11:12 PM

Yeah, honey. You have a “boyfriend.”

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 11:13 PM

She was obviously drunk too.

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 11:24 PM

A DL'er

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 11:27 PM

The misogyny on this thread is INSANE.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 11:27 PM

R12 prove it, shithead.

Or should I say narcissist.

They love to loiter in online forums protecting their “reputation.”

They’re incurable. And any therapist worth their salt will tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 11:44 PM

She’s drunk and broke. However, she does not have a knife inside her “hooha” as the ladycop called it.

She bought at least a beer from the pizza shop and had empties in her bag. Her mom said she pulled the same scam on a bar the night before. The mom has her kids because she has addiction issues with a side of contentious up-speak.

If her dad was actually in the NYPD for 40 years he would have had to retire by age 63 and start no earlier than 21. Since she claimed she was former NYPD in the end, she may be full of crap about her dad, but she did have a NY accent. It’s certain she spent her time telling the “innkeeper” that FL pizza “sucks ass” compared to NYC.

She may have a personality disorder but seems more like a drunk brat who probably used her wares to snag men for years.

by Anonymousreply 30July 27, 2024 2:58 AM

Oh actually, she claims her dad “did 44 years” in the NYPD, which is impossible in the 21-63 allotted time frame. Not that she seems credible.

by Anonymousreply 31July 27, 2024 3:02 AM

R31 her dad is probably in his 70s. She doesn’t look like a spring chicken.

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2024 3:08 AM

R29 if that is true, then (serious question) what is society supposed to do with them? Euthanasia?

by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2024 3:11 AM

r14, she ordered the pizza and beers and they brought it to her table as restaurants do. She ate and drank. Then, when presented with the bill, she didn't pay.

Yes, you can be arrested for that.

She's an obvious nutjob. My favorite moment was when the policeman asked if she lived close she said she "Squats." So she's living in a place that isn't hers either.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2024 3:16 AM

Pizza is the last thing she should be eating!

by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2024 1:05 PM

The Vladvistok troll farm is working triple time. Vanya, Alexi, logoff for a vodka break.

by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2024 1:08 PM

r16 probably because a good number are narcs while the rest of us marvel at their damaged, fucked up personalities.

by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2024 1:17 PM

Why is she speaking in that stupid upspeak voice? I keep expecting her to end every sentence with "Duh."

by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2024 1:22 PM

Fat and her pussy prolly stinks!!

by Anonymousreply 39July 27, 2024 1:27 PM

Seems like she’s got some major problems and bad habits but is she certifiably mentally ill?

I see a lot of spoiled brat behavior having grown into a confused brat adult. I’d say she’s delusional but she actually seems pretty aware of the trouble she’s causing and how she’s coming across. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2024 3:20 PM

Compared to other videos I’ve seen of police having to deal with crazy people who are stealing, this was a cake walk. At least physically.

She was calm and compliant when they cuffed her, even if she was non-stop talking and complaining.

Very interesting case study.

by Anonymousreply 41July 27, 2024 3:22 PM

I would love to see more of this person. Is there more of her somewhere?. I’m curious!

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2024 3:23 PM

She admitted her own family knows she's fucked up in the head, so mentally ill it is.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2024 3:29 PM

MAGA

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2024 3:34 PM

My God, I can't stand the tone of her voice - so snotty and condescending.

And yes, OP, she's a nutcase of some variety.

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2024 3:39 PM

I see Sarah Huckabee Sanders without the wonky eye.

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2024 3:55 PM

Thow her fat crazy ass in a nuthouse and leave her there. She does nothing but disrupt the lives of others. Of course they took her children away from her. I hope she never gets them back. What a piece of shit person.

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2024 4:08 PM

Her answer to every question is factually batshit-bonkers. But she uses a tone and attitude like, “Don’t you know that already, god!”

by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2024 4:19 PM

I feel sorry for her parents who at retirement age have to raise grandkids full time and deal with constant drama from a nutcase daughter.

by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2024 4:21 PM

Whew my contractor who has a horse farm in Hayward tried to sell me a horse with blue eyes named Sugar cause they need more women to ride in the Black Cowboys parade. I said nuthin doing cause that blue-eyed devil was never going to throw me and have me in a wheelchair like Christopher Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 50July 27, 2024 4:26 PM

Imagine that’s your mom

by Anonymousreply 51July 27, 2024 4:33 PM

S-C-H-I-Z-O-P-H-R-E-N-I-A.

by Anonymousreply 52July 27, 2024 4:59 PM

She's seriously mentally ill. Maybe schizophrenia, maybe something else.

Such problems can be very difficult to treat and is not law enforcement's responsibility, except to get them off the street when outbursts happen. The families of such people suffer terribly from the burden of caring for them in a culture with very few resources to address the issues.

Where I live, it's estimated about 40% of people arrested are mentally ill. There are some resources in place but the toll on the community is immense.

I don't have any solutions, like homelessness (were many are mentally ill) and others with mental health issues, there is never enough funding to keep people safe.

I know, from experience how devastating it can be when a family is affected. The son of a friend has schizophrenia and he killed his father in a psychotic rage. Stabbed over 60 times. Destroyed the family and the son is in an institution for the criminally disturbed.

It's not a laughing matter, but sometimes laughter helps when dealing with outlandish behavior. I have a cousin in law enforcement who see's this all the time and the dark humor is deep.

by Anonymousreply 53July 27, 2024 5:48 PM

I kept waiting for the pizza guy to give those cops his phone number and address. His flirting was relentless. He unironically tells them to come back for free pizza.

by Anonymousreply 54July 27, 2024 6:19 PM

Austin!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 27, 2024 6:55 PM

Feeding cops is a real thing. My cousin said when we had out of control wild fires that involved deep law enforcement response (in many cases entering active fire areas to perform rescues), food trucks around the county were lined up at the sheriff center complex to feed cops and staff. I imagine they did the same for firefighters and other first responders.

by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2024 9:17 PM

What is it with Florida? I’m sure if it’s a stereotype but every other viral police or freak out video of someone from there features this level of narcissism and loss of reality.

by Anonymousreply 57July 27, 2024 9:31 PM

I wonder how many times she said Austin throughout that video? I'm shocked that the cops kept their hands off her for as long as they did.

She was either having a psychotic break or on drugs (or both). i really feel sorry for Austin, he was just trying to help an old friend and didn't realize that his old friend had gone nuts since he'd seen her last.

I also really hope that someone else took custody of that poor dog.

by Anonymousreply 58July 27, 2024 10:03 PM

“Oh that’s a lovely dress.”

by Anonymousreply 59July 28, 2024 2:14 PM

I can't imagine being such an alkie I have to walk around with alcohol. Way back when, I was temping and they sent me to work for the Galveston County Health District where I was put in an office that did counseling for people on probation and they'd have to pee in a cup, etc. One day I was looking for hand sanitizer and was told they couldn't have it in the office because people would try to drink it. I was really shocked that someone could get that bad. That job had interesting stories.

by Anonymousreply 60July 28, 2024 2:51 PM

She’s mental. Everything is a delusion. Schizophrenia or a manic episode for sure.

by Anonymousreply 61July 28, 2024 2:58 PM

The woman who kept screaming Austin was on meth. It seems like they were partying and the woman flipped out. I hated all of them except for the dog.

by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2024 1:28 AM

R29 you sound repellant as well as ignorant

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2024 12:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!