Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Random, Unexpected Sexual Encounters

You ever fuck or blow an Uber driver? Someone from a networking event? The landscaper? The pool guy? A waiter? Meet at the grocery store? Tell us your best real life hookups.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 9:28 PM

Back in the early 90s, when I was in my early 20s. I had just moved to Denver, and I had almost nothing. I drove from the west coast, and my parents were going to drive out with furniture and stuff in a couple of weeks. I had what I could fit in my VW rabbit. My doorbell rang, and a cute guy my age was standing there. I don't remember if he was collecting donations, or selling magazines, or what, but I told him I had just moved to town, hadn't gotten my first paycheck yet, and was totally broke. He was skeptical, so I invited him in. We sat on the floor of my furniture free living room, where a 10 inch tv was sitting on the floor.

We chatted for a bit, he bummed a cigarette off of me, and then we wound up blowing each other on the floor of the living room.

It was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 8:10 PM

R1 who made the first move? We need the setup.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 8:13 PM

Hottest EVER was the 'straight' bartender at an old historic hotel in Jackson, MS. The hotel was beautiful, quiet, with one of those old bars with lovely old wood. I was there for a little over a week, and every night would go sit in the bar with my laptop, same sexy bartender each night. After the 3rd night, he asked if I was getting bored yet, so I said that no one was on grindr, etc. He laughed, and said 'oh, gay guys are lucky, because you don't have anti-sex women in the mix' or something like that. He finally had a drink with me, since no one else was in the bar. I finally got up the nerve to say, "You know, you should just hang out with me after you close up." He replied with "Well, I'd get in major trouble for going up to a guest's room." So I said WHOA, I didn't even say that - I just said hang out. Then he smiled/laughed, but I said, Hey seriously come up!? He said well I'm not sure, blah, blah. I eventually went to my room. About 20 minutes later I hear a knock - hot bartender. It really was like a scene from a movie. We made out hard, I sucked him off, he did a little bit of sucking, then wanted me to jerk off, etc.

I was there about 3 more nights, and each night same thing. I stupidly did not keep his # or anything after I left.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 8:16 PM

It was nearly twenty years ago, one of the hottest days of the summer, on the London underground at rush hour. Everyone was packed together like sardines. There was a man in a suit in front of me, and he began wiggling his ass on my crotch. None too subtly -at least, not to me. I got hard, and I felt him reach around and undo my zipper and start to pull my cock out. I put my hand on his to stop him, but he guided it to the seat of his pants, where there was an opening . I felt no underwear -just his hole. Before I knew what was happening he guided me into him, slamming back against me every time the car moved a bit. I think I got a funny look from a woman standing to my left, but I didn't make eye contact with her. Before I knew it, his stop came and he pulled forward, leaving my dick hanging in the air. I had to scramble to get it back in my pants before he stepped away completely. He didn't turn around, so I never saw his face. I don't know if he came -I sure didn't. I was left hard, sweaty, and frustrated. I got off at the next stop so I could jerk off in a public bathroom. The lack of underwear and the convenient location of the gap in the seam of his pants told me I wasn't the first and I wouldn't be the last -but it was scary fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 8:28 PM

I also fucked a UPS guy a couple of years ago. His name was the same as mine, and each time he'd deliver, he'd knock on the door, make some dorky comment about "Oh, it's Alex and Alex" until one day I said "By the way I just made a bunch of jello shots for a party tomorrow if you want one." He said it was his last delivery, so he'd have one. He came over the next day, and fucked the hell out of me. I had asked him to wear his UPS uniform, but he didn't. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 8:31 PM

I hired a handyman off Thumbtack a few months ago. I showed him what needed to be repaired and he said he needed to go to a store to pick up a few things. I told him to let himself in when he got back and that I’d stay out of his way. I absented myself to my bedroom upstairs and turned on the TV. I heard him come back and start to work then I fell asleep on my bed.

He awakened me some time later by knocking on the bedroom door and opening it. I think I almost always end up holding my dick while I’m sleeping, I dunno. So I was lying in my side, hand in my shorts when he walked in. I mumbled some sort of apology and he said that’s okay, he understands. I sat up and reached for my glasses as he started telling me that he was done, listing the stuff I’d asked him to do. Then he asked if I needed him to do anything else. Involuntarily I looked at the tent pole in my shorts and said, no. But he leaned over the bed and rubbed my dick. I pulled my shorts down and he took off his shirt and pants and hopped onto the bed. We took turns blowing each other for maybe ten minutes when he started thrusting a bit, started moaning, and fed me a load.

He was a nice looking Mexican guy in his 20s with a goatee, hairy belly, and, surprisingly, a circumsized dick. He smelled like Ariel laundry detergent, which has since become somewhat of an aphrodisiac for me. I have more things I need a handyman to do, but I’m afraid to text him for fear he’d say no. 😅

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 9:26 PM

R6 they always smell like laundry detergent, it’s a good thing

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!