Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caption this Photo

Give me your best DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2024 8:31 PM

Is this the cast from Alice’s diner. I’ve never seen the show, heard of it, figured it must be from the nameplate. It’s like you’ve died and gone to Jew Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 12:45 PM

Golden Girls, The Working Years.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 12:52 PM

Linda Lavin, center, allows her co-stars to touch her shoulders lightly and briefly for a photo opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 12:59 PM

Alice star Linda Lavin, with two extras, as she's plotting to get rid of the one with large hair, and a much larger stage presence.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 1:05 PM

I fuck

I suck

I tuck

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 1:29 PM

Mel !

Kiss my grits!

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 1:33 PM

Flo considering joining the B-52s 'cause she has the hair and Alice sings scat.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 1:36 PM

Rachel suffers amnesia and leaves Bay City, finds a job at a diner with co-workers Flo (left) and Alice (center)

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 1:54 PM

Two of these three broads are still alive…kind of remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 2:30 PM

I wonder why Linda isn't smiling in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 4:35 PM

Her girdle is killing her

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 5:17 PM

The ol' gal with the worst hair is the star of this thing.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2024 8:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!