Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

California KAREN goes nuts!! Claims public beach is her private property

Keep f–ing moving. I’m not joking around!” a family heard after a rich, white woman decided the area of the beach they were lounging in was part of her property and proceeded to rope off the public area while shouting and hurling insults.

This latest example of “Karen” behavior was captured on a TikTok clip and uploaded on July 19, 2024, garnering close to 50,000 likes and 4,000 comments at the time of writing.

The TikTok video of the incident gained nearly 50,000 likes and 4,000 comments, sparking outrage and discussion about beach ownership laws.

In California, everything below the mean high tide line is public, meaning the homeowner was wrong in claiming the area as private.

“We were never on her property at all,” affirmed uploader Rosie, confirming that the incident took place in Laguna Beach, California, a state where all beaches are public waterward of the mean high tide line.

After noticing the family lounging in what the “Karen” believes is part of her property, she bursts out of her home with a spool of thick, white string in her hands, intending to ward off the area and get the “intruders” off her land.

She then throws the item toward the sand while screaming insults and ordering the family to leave.

“You’re on my property. Get moving now. Now you’re in my property line. Move it!” she shouts, prompting the family to respond. “Ma’am, we’re walking,” to which the homeowner replied, “Pretty f–ing slow.”

Alongside the outrage caused by the woman’s rude attitude, the TikTok clip also generated discussion about who actually owns that area of the beach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 5, 2024 9:37 PM

Holy shit, what a fucking CUNT!

Poor kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 6:22 AM

Can't!

She's lucky some chola with nothing to lose didn't kick her ass

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 6:29 AM

Cunt* not CANT

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 6:39 AM

Here's the unedited video.

Just listen to her scream profanities at the kids and their mom.

Fucking disgusting PIG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 6:53 AM

It gives me so much joy that rich cunts can't have private beaches, by law, in California. I feel the same about the *right to roam" laws that require free hiking access in rural Britain.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 6:58 AM

That fat fuck isn't even the house owner. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 7:08 AM

Chrissy Metz has lost some weight!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 7:13 AM

What's her address?

r/LosAngeles will pay her a little visit soon

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 7:23 AM

Drag that cunt out to the shoreline!

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 7:27 AM

The story is all over the local news in L.A.

The park rangers came to visit her and told her to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 7:32 AM

I'll say what I always say to these selfish cunts. Jackie Onassis tried for years and years, every trick in the book and all the best lawyers to get her Martha's Vineyard beach declared private. She failed each and every time.

The beaches of the United States are not private. It's in the Constitution for God's sake. That mom should have told little Ethan that sometimes when middle-aged ladies get to be great big fat people they end up very grumpy. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 7:35 AM

R10, oh, this poor, dear.

I don't think Los Angeles is the correct town for this cunt to have this style of meltdown in.

She'll find out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2024 7:37 AM

[quote] Jackie Onassis tried for years and years, every trick in the book and all the best lawyers to get her Martha's Vineyard beach declared private.

That baboon didn't want to be photographed picking and licking the fleas off of herself.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 7:39 AM

[quote] The park rangers came to visit her and told her to fuck off.

Unfortunately the damage is already done, and I truly believe that Karen is going to do this again and again.

I feel bad for the mom and kids who were just trying to enjoy a day at the beach. And she ruined their entire experience.

On top of that, they were already packing up to leave, so I don't even understand why she decided to attack them at that moment.

She is clearly going through menopause or something, to be acting this crazy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2024 7:40 AM

[quote] I truly believe that Karen is going to do this again and again.

Not if she hopes to not get punched in the face.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2024 7:43 AM

When the lady recording the video says, "Jesus Christ!" I gotta love how the Karen shouts, "Don't take the Lord's name in vain!"

Seriously?

Bitch, I think you've got bigger problems with "The Lord" after how you acted.

It's always these churchy types that are the absolute worst fucking human beings.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2024 7:44 AM

[quote] She is clearly going through menopause or something, to be acting this crazy.

Don't worry. The cunt made a couple of hundreds of enemies tonight.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 7:51 AM

[quote]She is clearly going through menopause or something, to be acting this crazy.

Probably doesn’t have a job. Probably relies on someone else to pay for everything. Doesn’t have any control over man and/or kids and/or other family members so she tries to control other people.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 8:00 AM

There are lots of nasty-ass bitches in LA who would feel no remorse dragging this bitch by the hair into the ocean she's trying to gatekeep.

She better watch out.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 8:02 AM

[quote] Probably doesn’t have a job. Probably relies on someone else to pay for everything. Doesn’t have any control over man and/or kids and/or other family members so she tries to control other people.

I'm sure she drinks wine all day too.

Lots and lots of wine.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 8:03 AM

[quote] That fat fuck isn't even the house owner. Dumb bitch.

Is that for sure, R6?

How did you get that information?

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 8:50 AM

[quote]It's always these churchy types that are the absolute worst fucking human beings.

That's because at the very base of their beliefs - they are certain that they are better than everybody else and entitled to whatever they want to do/say/force on others, because they are better than other people. It's the crux of American christianity.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 8:56 AM

This “Karen” nonsense is tired.

Sure, let’s demonize every woman born with that name.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 9:02 AM

Why do so many of these California fraus look like Caitlyn Jenner. Seriously I’m not trying to throw shade. Same plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 9:04 AM

Orange County.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 10:33 AM

I wonder if those people had been white and not Latino if she would have been as angry at them.

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 10:41 AM

I bet she's spent a lot of time in Florida. They have private beaches there (of course).

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 12:34 PM

That's what I was thinking too, R26.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 2:31 PM

I'm surprised no one has identified her yet.

The internet is usually good about these things.

I would love to see her taken down a peg (or two)!

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 2:44 PM

R23 I'm guessing your name is Karen?

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 3:05 PM

Signs are back out in Malibu. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 3:57 PM

California needs to do something about this situation.

Honest citizens are being attacked by filthy rich people, who think they own everything.

The laws CLEARLY state that the beaches are public property, so why isn't the state enforcing that???!!!

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2024 4:00 PM

I think I've been to the beach at r31. If I recall correctly, unless you want to walk half a mile from the Pacific Coast Highway, the only parking at Lechuza Beach is a restaurant parking lot, and they charge $30 (free for customers, of course). It's completely designed to keep out the poors. Total BS.

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2024 7:25 PM

R32 I think it’s complicated. Not all parts of the beach are public just during certain times.

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2024 7:36 PM

I think what’s happening is the mean high tide line is getting closer and closer to rick folks’ property. However law is law. But it’s not true that the entire beach and sand is public property. People need to stop repeating that lie. At any rate, the Karen would have gotten a serious tongue lashing had she ever spoke to anyone in my family that way. Fkin Michael Myers, Caitlyn Jenner, face won’t move, shabby hair extensions looking ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2024 7:49 PM

[QUOTE]She is clearly going through menopause or something, to be acting this crazy.

This could be part of it, but as I'm out and about I honestly think r20 has it correct. I think there are a lot of sauced people out and about.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2024 8:05 PM

meh, maybe r36, but I'm often sauced and have absolutely no desire to cunt out like this about a woman and her child just trying to have a little fun at a beach.

I'm guessing an itchy cooter is involved.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2024 8:27 PM

Miserable cunt, but there are cunts like this all over CA - Newport Beach, Del Mar, you name it.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2024 8:31 PM

Not all drunks are placid like you are, r37. You've never seen or heard stories of normally OK people turning into angry lunatics after the third drink?

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2024 8:33 PM

When you spend that much on a house, you don't want riff raff on the beach in front. The poors should go to the beautiful state park beaches and stop annoying the rich.

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2024 8:35 PM

R40 do you live in California. This is not Florida. All beaches are public property up to the high tide line. The rich don’t exclusively pay for the maintenance of these mafuckin beaches. We all do in taxes.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2024 8:38 PM

I know the law R41 but rich people deserve special treatment. They are better than poors, remember?

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2024 8:40 PM

[quote] Miserable cunt, but there are cunts like this all over CA - Newport Beach, Del Mar, you name it.

I can see Heather Dubrow acting like this.

Or Vicki Gunvalson.

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2024 8:43 PM

In all seriousness, there is plenty of gorgeous beaches in Southern California for everyone. That little narrow beach in Malibu is not that great anyway. I used to live in Dana Point and my absolute favorite beach was San Onofre State beach. Amazing and no one telling anyone where they can or can't hang out.

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2024 8:43 PM

From Reddit.

Yes she is a nut job! We live close by and she is unhinged! Walked the beach one early morning as we do most days, and she started screaming that “our beach is closed”. We were there a few minutes before the beach “opens.” 😂

Told her to pipe down, and go back inside and back to bed! Ha ha!

She got even crazier and started to scream about calling the police. We told her to please go ahead. Then we continued on our walk.

SMH!

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2024 8:47 PM

R23, congratulations on your appointment to high priestess of language.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2024 8:49 PM

That's not right, R45.

People have a right to walk a beach in peace, without being verbally assaulted.

The police need to haul her ass in to jail and teach her a lesson. Or at least make her stop.

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote]I know the law [R41] but rich people deserve special treatment.

If they're that rich, they can buy their own private island somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2024 8:52 PM

[quote] mafuckin

I smell the ashy stench of Teacake

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2024 9:43 PM

R49 ashy? You must be smelling that upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2024 9:47 PM

Yes, ASHY.

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2024 9:48 PM

R51 Then your mafuckin upper lip must be connected to your worn out asshole. You do realize I have time today right?

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2024 10:05 PM

anyhoo

by Anonymousreply 53July 27, 2024 12:50 AM

Why does Teafake have to ruin every thread?

by Anonymousreply 54July 27, 2024 1:37 AM

Bitch fucked around and found out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 27, 2024 4:44 AM

R55 Not really. She was told to call them beach patrol that's it. She won't stop. She didn't get fined. Or a ticket. Not sure she found out anything.

by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2024 3:53 PM

R56 They let her know she can't just be her own police. If she harasses other people she'll get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 57July 27, 2024 6:08 PM

Whoopsie.

[QUOTE]The California Coastal Commission, a state agency that helps to oversee California’s more than 1,000 miles of coastline, disagrees. In a letter viewed by KCAL-TV, the commission sent the homeowner “a notice of the violation of the California Coastal Act,” arguing that the woman “was verbally harassing those beachgoers,” per KCAL-TV

[QUOTE]The Coastal Commission further states that the Orange County homeowner’s use of ropes to cordon off sand is “not legal, and she must remove them,” KCAL-TV states. The letter reportedly includes specific dates for the homeowner to come into compliance, or the homeowner could face fines of up to $11,000 per day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2024 5:53 PM

[quote]It gives me so much joy that rich cunts can't have private beaches, by law, in California.

If they could, you just know that every single inch of beachfront in CA would be private.

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2024 6:04 PM

Bitch should get eaten by a shark.

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2024 6:46 PM

R60 Were on a low fat diet.

by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2024 6:49 PM

"Karen."

What a quaint 2019 term. Such memories.

by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2024 6:52 PM

"Don't use the name of the Lord in vain."

Shocking, she's a Christian.

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2024 6:57 PM

Why have a house on the sand if youre going to be irate at people like this? She is a dumb dumb. And has bad karma for cursing out a family with kids. Also, she seems like the type to call Costa Mesa “Costa Mexico.” I bet she was pissed that a Hispanic family dare go near her house

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2024 6:59 PM

People shouldn't be surprised that she behaved like that. After all, sea lions are very territorial and she needs to protect her hunting grounds, because that thick blubber isn't going to keep wiggling about all by itself.

We human beings need to be more understanding with the local animals!

by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2024 7:23 PM

How do you tell where the mean high tide line is?

by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2024 7:32 PM

[quote] How do you tell where the mean high tide line is?

It is where I SAY it is!

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2024 7:33 PM

The poor little boy looked so confused and scared.

Did the internet do its thing and find her yet?

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2024 11:05 PM

Jackie O eventually got a private stretch of beach adjacent to her Martha Vineyard's property by exchanging non-beach property for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 3, 2024 11:29 PM

Definitely a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 70August 3, 2024 11:49 PM

It was all about subjugating the family. The parents needed to be dealt with like dogs dirtying her lawn. These Christian creeps pretend to love family but actually hate it. She saw a happy family and they needed to be told they were shit. In front of the kids. As if they stole from the cunt. Magas are insane and even when they live in a beautiful place act like ghetto toughs. Like prison assholes. I’m shocked the cunt didn’t tell the family they disrespecting her. I’m shocked she didn’t accuse the kids of shitting near her house. She treated them like homeless vermin. I’m sure she ran back to her warm iPad to tell Facebook and get sympathy from fellow insane cubts. I hope she’s sued and her house is taken!

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2024 12:36 AM

They should get about 100-200 Latinos there having birthday parties at the beach every weekend. Bring the loud Mariachis.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2024 6:35 AM

Mango, mango, mango!

by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2024 6:40 AM

Important : After the Karen says don’t take the name of the lord on vain, without missing a beat, the beachgoer says shut the fuck up. Then laughter

by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2024 8:02 AM

Streisand Effect.

After this went viral, people started making trips there just to fuck with her. I watched countless videos of people showing up to where her property is this weekend. It was packed. I'm sure she's regretting her choices but still won't take any responsibility for it.

by Anonymousreply 75August 4, 2024 8:11 AM

Apparently it appears that if cash is involved you and anyone else could use that stretch of sand fronting her home AND her home for weddings. Pay to play, eh... in 2021 she was running a beach wedding business at that house and the fronting beach. Wonder if they were shut down by the neighbors or even the coastal commission. Wonder if they even had permits to do this. Isn't it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 76August 4, 2024 8:45 AM

Anyone can do a search for Harker House Laguna Beach (as named in the KTLA news piece, her surname is Harker). There is a Facebook page for the wedding venue business. Looks as though it didn't last very long. Someone already found it and made a nasty post. This woman is no doubt regretting her nastiness about now.

by Anonymousreply 77August 4, 2024 8:57 AM

[quote]This woman is no doubt regretting her nastiness about now.

Very unlikely R77. Super entitled, racist people like this are not capable of experiencing regret otherwise they wouldn't do things like this in the first place. It's much more likely she's blaming everyone else and doubling down on her behavior for next time.

by Anonymousreply 78August 4, 2024 9:39 AM

R78 oh she's regretting it becsuse there are now people constantly in front.of her place and she can't do anything about it... a d she's also blaming everyone else for it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 4, 2024 9:41 AM

I love it when the Interwebs give us a happy ending like this. I hope Karen never rents out her house as a wedding venue again. That must be what she had all that theater rope for, closing it off for weddings.

by Anonymousreply 80August 4, 2024 9:54 AM

Maybe she'll swan dive off off a cliff onto the rocks below. Maybe they'll name the beach after her to memorialize her.

by Anonymousreply 81August 4, 2024 12:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 4, 2024 12:27 PM

If you don't want strangers loitering in (essentially) your backyard, don't buy beachside property. This isn't rocket science: OF COURSE many people will be drawn to the beach. If you want an ocean view but also privacy, buy a house in the mountains overlooking the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 83August 4, 2024 1:14 PM

She's fucking stupid because everyone on the planet knows where she lives now.

by Anonymousreply 84August 4, 2024 1:28 PM

Please keep this thread alive.

This bitch deserves Constant Contact level now.

I hope we can cause her constant fuckery. Fuck off, stupid bitch!

by Anonymousreply 85August 4, 2024 1:32 PM

There are a ton of videos on TikTok of other home owners doing the same.to beachgoers. One guy is super aggressive, rips people's phones from their hands and.has sprayed people with a hose to get them to leave.

by Anonymousreply 86August 4, 2024 1:36 PM

Links R86?

by Anonymousreply 87August 5, 2024 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!