Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Transgender Racers Take Top Three Spots At Women's Race In Washington

At least three transgender cyclists - biological men - participated in a women's relay race during the annual Marymoor Grand Prix in Redmond, Washington last week. The thing they said never happens, well, it happened again, as the three ‘women’s' teams featuring men took the top three spots on the podium.

Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome, the venue of the race, is known for having a very strict "no bullying" policy, according to Reduxx. In other words, the venue promotes zero rules and regulations, such as allowing biological men to race against women, which is reportedly a common scene at races held at the velodrome.

Jenna Lingwood, Jordan Lothrop, and Eva Lin took full advantage of the opportunity as trans-identifying male cyclists and led their respective teams to the one-two-three spots on the podium during the women's high-speed two-person relay Madison race. All three competitors raced with female teammates.

Lothrop, who had been racing with men as recently as 2023, took first place honors with Lingwood and Lin finishing second and third, respectively. Lin was a former member of the men's cycling team at San Jose State University while Lingwood is the current women's masters 40+ national cyclocross champion.

In a photo shared on X by women's rights advocate account @i_heart_bikes, all 10 cyclists featured, including the biological women, can be seen smiling.

UCI, the world governing body for cycling, banned transgender athletes in July 2023 from participating in any of their events if the competitor had gone through male puberty. The UCI's change in policy came two months after British Cycling created an ‘open’ category for transgender cyclists to race in. The female category would be restricted only to biological women, including those who identified as transgender, but who had yet to undertake hormone therapy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2024 4:01 PM

The three winners indicated by red arrows.

I don't even know what to say about the person in the middle.

Lol.

The biological women in the photo don't seem too bothered by it, though.

Maybe it was just a fun ride or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 12:08 AM

r1 he's big

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 12:12 AM

Oh yeah, they pass. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 12:18 AM

Jordan Lothrop has womanly hips, so there's that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 12:18 AM

I’m all for trans rights but this is absolute bullshit. FTM are never a threat to guys in sports for obvious reasons. MTF should be banned from female sports. Biology is biology. I don’t care how many hits of estrogen they take, they’ll always have physical superiority over women.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 12:19 AM

I was there and they absolutely look like men.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 12:24 AM

Jordan really likes to show that package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 12:24 AM

R6 is it a real race, or more like a "fun run?"

Is there prize money?

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 12:25 AM

Here you go r8:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 12:29 AM

The large woman in the middle is showing a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 12:32 AM

If real women keep putting up with this shit they deserve what they get from the cheating trans identifying men they let race with them.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 12:38 AM

We anti-woke liberals and moderates need to end this gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2024 12:39 AM

"Anti-woke liberals" are people who say "that's enough social progress, thank you. I can marry someone of the same sex so now all the other minorities can shut the fuck up and go away".

KittyDyke, you've been posting for a while and I'm STILL waiting for you to say something intelligent or funny. Your contributions are worthless.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 12:52 AM

Naturally, Jordan has a girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2024 12:52 AM

They need to apply a handicap to the trans athletes so they would get a biologically normalized finishing time.

And they need to do the same for FTM trans (but in the opposite direction of course) so they are a threat to men in men’s sports.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2024 12:55 AM

R15 no, sorry, ElderLez, no handicap. They simply need to prohibit males from competing with women. Done and dusted. Surprised to see your view on this, all due respect. So-called transwomen can still compete, just in an open category. Not the women's.

Everyone is bending over backwards to preserve TW's feelings—zero consideration for women athletes' pride, dignity, accomplishment. The UK has this issue right, for once.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2024 1:04 AM

[quote]They need to apply a handicap to the trans athletes so they would get a biologically normalized finishing time. And they need to do the same for FTM trans (but in the opposite direction of course) so they are a threat to men in men’s sports.

It would be an imprecise measure at best. I appreciate it is coming half way, but no.

That said:

[quote]OutKick is an American sports and political commentary website owned by Fox Corporation.

There is an agenda here. We (and I mean gay/lesbian men/women) should encourage Advocate or whatever to give more balanced reporting on stories like this.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 1:05 AM

Grand prix indeed.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 1:09 AM

R15 I totally appreciate your thought (I've thought the same thing), but I think it would end up causing more headaches.

I just think it's one of those things in life that isn't ideal. Being different (gay, trans, left handed, etc.) sometimes comes at a cost that no amount of wishing or regulating can rectify. It's the price of being a little different from the norm.

My partner and I can never ever have a kid that's biologically both of ours. Sucks. But it's reality. It's just biology.

A transwoman just shouldn't be able to compete against bio women. Full stop. It's just biology. It's just not fair and no amount of handicapping will ever really make it so.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 1:12 AM

Most of these so-called transwomen competing are not trans but are cheating to win things, Assholes who can't compete in the men's division.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 1:16 AM

[quote] Most of these so-called transwomen competing are not trans but are cheating to win things, Assholes who can't compete in the men's division.

And people like this Jordan person are literally shoving it in the womens' faces, by exposing their huge bulges in their racing shorts.

It's vulgar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 1:20 AM

Sigh. This, wherever its position on the scale of Very Important Issues, is an example of Nutty Left-Wingism, aka Why Non-Democrats Hate Democrats.

Opposition is not "Transphobia." It is science; common sense; respect, both legal and social, for girls and women; respect for sports; and justice.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 1:27 AM

Insanity. Stealing medals (and lockerrooms and restrooms) from women is appalling.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 1:34 AM

R13 That’s not true because social progress is not assimilating to everyone’s mental illnesses.

This is NOT equality.

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 1:35 AM

R13 is a pissy tranny.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 2:41 AM

[quote] [R1] he's big

Very

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 3:22 AM

R21 OMFG - that bulge is massive. Wonder what it’s like fully hard.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 3:27 AM

Big package but no boobs.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 3:38 AM

However much the ladies bitch and whine about this issue, I don't care. It doesn't move me to the point where I advocate banning people. I don't care if Trans compete in sports, I don't care what locker rooms they use, I'm not involved in this other than to support Trans inclusion on all levels of sports and in society as a whole. End of.

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 8:17 AM

Shove your Progress flag up your ass r29.

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 8:30 AM

[quote] However much the ladies bitch and whine about this issue, I don't care. It doesn't move me to the point where I advocate banning people. I don't care if Trans compete in sports, I don't care what locker rooms they use, I'm not involved in this other than to support Trans inclusion on all levels of sports and in society as a whole. End of.

Good thing no one gives a fuck what you think.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 9:01 AM

[quote] OMFG - that bulge is massive. Wonder what it’s like fully hard.

Probably average or worse otherwise he would be proud of being a man

The guys in these stories are always autogyne pervs.

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2024 9:03 AM

[quote] OMFG - that bulge is massive

It's not bigger than MY lady dick!

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2024 9:09 AM

If MAKE IT MAKE SENSE was a sporting event.

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2024 9:13 AM

R1 They’ve been brainwash. Women are naturally agreeable. This is sick and an affront towards women. Men control women’s bodies, their birth control, and now their sporting events. Fucking sick.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2024 9:16 AM

R5 Take your cisgender privilege and shove it up your assss.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2024 9:17 AM

R13 What’s worthless is you attacking another poster. This is ok to you? This is acceptable. Why even have gender dichotomies in sports then.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2024 9:19 AM

[quote] In a photo shared on X by women's rights advocate account @i_heart_bikes, all 10 cyclists featured, including the biological women, can be seen smiling.

Of course because whoever doesn't will be absolutely skewered and probably be expelled by the teams and organizations that endorse such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2024 9:22 AM

The last cis cyclist bitch who made a stink I body slammed.

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2024 9:24 AM

Transwomen can do whatever they want. They are men. Men can marry anyone they want unless they want to marry a furry. They can play sports with other men. It's bullshit that they don't have rights. Their men. Name one right that men don't have. And by the way, most of them are straight.

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2024 9:33 AM

Think of all the Trump supporters that have been added after reading this news.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2024 11:31 AM

The big guy in the middle is making zero effort. All you have to do now is just call yourself a woman. Nothing else necessary,

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2024 11:50 AM

There’s a fair amount of imprecision in sports as it is for all the millisecond time stamps; People starting on the inside tracks of round tracks, people starting closer to the front in large marathons.

You can determine an average difference between male and female top challengers and use that. A transwoman with intact male genitalia and less than a year of testosterone blockers gets the full average difference. And removal of genitalia and each year on testosterone blockers decreases the difference until a cap for male puberty is reached and then the difference remains flat. (And in the opposite direction for FTM folks)

It would allow actual trans athletes to compete in individual sports as they identify while discouraging the creeps and the thiefs.

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2024 12:17 PM

No. [43] They can have their own bracket. You cannot install a dynamic increment so that they will always just win or theoretically lose against the women record holder. It will be the source of endless discussions and it would still be unfair. No men in the women's sport teams. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2024 12:28 PM

R43 Fuck that. It certain things that you will learn to accept in life as any other way jeopardizes the integrity of it all. This is related to morality btw. Biological men and biological women should not be competing in the cisgender realm of their switched gender.

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2024 12:30 PM

Mentally ill men beating women in sports.. The medical and psychological community is failing us.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2024 12:39 PM

When someone advocates for this, I cannot trust anything else that they say.

If we acquiesce to this, what is next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2024 12:52 PM

R29, You also apparently "don't care" that you sound like an ignorant misogynist.

I can understand why you would "care" only about mentally disturbed men (I'll include women here when you show me how FTM are taking away opportunities from biological men).

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2024 1:18 PM

R12 gay, bi, trans or lesbians…the conservatives still consider you subhuman.

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2024 1:32 PM

R29 is the trans troll. Go dilate your coloncunt.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2024 1:40 PM

Real women should refuse to race against imposter women. Simple Simon. Dudes got a fat dick. In no realm of possibilities is he a woman. Idiots

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2024 1:42 PM

[quote] I’m all for trans rights but this is absolute bullshit.

Same. I am super supportive of trans people and 99.5 percent of the issues trans people raise, I get.

But competing in women's sports is so very unfair to women born women. Period, full stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2024 1:44 PM

I can't understand how anyone can feel any sense of achievement in winning against people they have an advantage against.

by Anonymousreply 53July 26, 2024 2:00 PM

Tranz do NOT want their own sports categories. Because then the MEN in DRESSES wouldn't win womens medals. Go look online. The THEMZ are against a separate category. Gee I wonder why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 26, 2024 10:08 PM

I'm quite taken with the winner's HUGE package!

by Anonymousreply 55July 27, 2024 1:59 AM

Nikki Hiltz, a women who identifies as non-binary, has chosen to compete in the women's category at the Olympics. Who would have guessed?

by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2024 4:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!