Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gaga is already starting with her bullshit stories in hopes to get an Oscar nomination

She did it with A Star Is Born, she did it with that TERRIBLE Gucci movie she was awful in, and now she’s doing it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2024 2:26 AM

Who was the 100 person who finally believed in her on this particular film?

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2024 12:03 AM

OP = Madonna

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 12:22 AM

The hustling (begging) didn't work out for Bradley Cooper. They made Will Smith wait for the recognition after he earned a fortune for the entertainment industry.

And what happened. Smith got drunk at the award ceremony and disgraced himself.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 12:25 AM

Did she share reheated pasta with Joaquin Phoenix?

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 12:32 AM

I know I'm supposed to love Gaga but I'm just "meh" about her. She just doesn't do much for me on an artistic level.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 12:34 AM

Same here r 5.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 12:35 AM

I guess we're just bad gays r6!

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 12:37 AM

She needs a sandwich and some counseling.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 12:40 AM

R3 no one mentioned Will Smith or Cooper. We are speaking about her ridiculous campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 12:42 AM

I actually thought it was pretty cool what she said. She said that she's playing a character who isn't a singer or performer, so she couldn't pull out her bag of professional singing "tricks".

The hatred of Gaga here is bizarre. I totally get people like R5. If she isn't your thing? Cool. That makes sense.

But for people like the OP? I just don't get the all encompassing hate.

But I guess this is DL.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 2:09 AM

She should take an English class. "Unlike Anything I’ve Ever Done Before"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 2:10 AM

Op is blocked

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2024 2:15 AM

r12 Thanks for letting us know - super important

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 2:22 AM

Vadge's eldergay fangirls triggered by Gaga yet again!

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2024 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!