Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Schneider Marries Paul Sorvino's Widow Dee Dee

John Schneider and Dee Dee Sorvino are married.

The Dukes of Hazzard actor, 64, and television personality tied the knot in Las Vegas on Tuesday, July 23, according to a press release. Their union comes after both stars lost their spouses in the past two years.

John’s late wife, Alicia Allain Schneider, died from breast cancer in February 2023. In a conversation with PEOPLE in August 2023, the star said he missed "every damn thing" about Alicia "every day."

"I have to get to the point where I look around and see where she is, not where she's not," he told PEOPLE at the time. "And I'm trying to do that, but that's hard. Somehow I love her more every minute, but with that, somehow I miss her more every minute."

John Schneider Shares the 'Lie I Had to Tell' in His Last Words to Wife Alicia Before Her Death (Exclusive) Dee Dee’s late husband, Paul Sorvino, died the year prior, in July 2022. The Goodfellas actor "passed from natural causes and had dealt with health issues over the past few years," a release stated at the time.

"Our hearts are broken," Dee Dee said in a statement at the time. "There will never be another Paul Sorvino, he was the love of my life, and one of the greatest performers to ever grace the screen and stage."

In addition to their Vegas nuptials, John and Dee Dee plan to have an official wedding celebration on Aug. 1 at The Hollywood Museum, where they first met.

News of the couple’s union also comes seven months after John made headlines for writing that President Joe Biden should be "publicly hung."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2024 5:27 PM

Mazel tov

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 11:37 PM

Was Mira reached for comment?

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 11:37 PM

Doesn’t Mira do Christian films now that her career dried up? If so, perhaps John and her are simpatico.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 11:40 PM

So I guess DeeDee is MAGA too.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 11:42 PM

Well, you have to give him a little credit for marrying a middle-aged pudge ball.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 11:52 PM

Both Paul and DeeDee were big time MAGA. Mira isn't, as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 11:57 PM

Paul Sorvino died? I missed that.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2024 12:24 AM

Well isn’t that special.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 12:27 AM

She's 55?

Earth years?

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 12:35 AM

You know she's getting a better fucking than she ever got from Paul Sorvino. JS was pure heat back in his prime and I would suck him dry even now.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 12:40 AM

I wonder if Evangelical homophobe John Schneider is aware of how a whole generation of gay boys used to jerk off to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2024 12:40 AM

Somebody stole his dead wife's ashes.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2024 4:46 PM

Kindly omit the flowers

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2024 4:48 PM

Harpo who dis people?

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2024 4:58 PM

Paul Sorvino? Ewwww!

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2024 5:00 PM

Wasn't he married to some news anchor who got shot?

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2024 5:00 PM

Doesn’t necessarily mean she is Maga too. Sometimes hot dick is hot dick. I kid, but a lover is a lover, a partner is a partner. We all know that Sorvino’s peers are marrying 20 years younger or some black exotical that still looks 20 years younger. No one wants to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2024 5:00 PM

Is Mira Dee Dee's stepdaughter or biological daughter? I'm guessing the former. Wonder what that dynamic is like. And is Dee Dee famous in her right for something, or just for being married to Paul?

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2024 5:01 PM

I knew where this thread was gonna go.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2024 5:01 PM

I've NEVER understood how people can claim their dead spouse was "the love of their life" blah blah blah and then remarry so soon after.

I've warned my husband if he remarries after I'm gone I will HAUNT his old ass.

"But don't you want him to be happy?" people ask. No. No, I do not.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2024 5:04 PM

Boy did SHE get an upgrade

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2024 5:06 PM

R20 There is nothing wrong with remarrying or partnering up a year after I think. Because if don’t get with someone new one must still be grieving and that is unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2024 5:09 PM

R21 😆. She truly did. But I wonder who had the bigger bank account. He is also a Maga so she better be careful. She might inherited a nice savings and life insurance policy.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2024 5:10 PM

Men always remarry faster, esp. the older generation of men who need a live in maid and personal assistant.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2024 5:14 PM

[quote]And is Dee Dee famous in her right for something, or just for being married to Paul?

She wants to be famous but never came up with a hook besides 'Republican, married to Paul Sorvino, wears a different hat every day.' After marrying Schneider she revived her podcast and slapped his name on it, teasing it will become a joint venture. Schneider will probably trade her in for a younger, less desperate model once he regathers his bearings.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2024 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!