Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘The View’s’ Ana Navarro Uses Nude Melania Trump Photo to Defend Kamala Harris

Ana Navarro, a long-time co-host of The View, posted on her Instagram Thursday an old photo of nude Melania Trump. It was a picture from 2000 featured in British GQ, five years before Donald Trump married her.

Navarro also included a picture of both Trumps partying with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, also from 2000. Her explanation for posting these images was that it was meant to showcase Trump’s hypocrisy—and the hypocrisy of many Republican pundits when it comes to Vice President Kamala Harris.

“Some Republicans are out there on TV and social media making vile sexual remarks about Kamala Harris and wanting to make her dating history an issue,” Navarro wrote. “This country deserves a debate on real issues, affecting us all. But you want to make this an issue? Bring it on. I’ve never seen naked pics of @kamalaharris or her spouse. Kamala never partied with sexual predators.”

This post comes four days after President Joe Biden stepped down from his campaign and endorsed Kamala Harris as his nominee. Since then, there have been a barrage of sexist (and racist) comments at Harris’ expense from across the conservative media landscape.

Perhaps most egregious was right-wing podcaster Alex Lace referring to Harris “the original Hawk Tuah girl” during a Fox Business segment, claming “that’s the way she got where she is.”

In Harris’ defense, Navarro wrapped up her Instagram post by telling the Republicans making these sort of jokes, “You wanna go low? I’m not leaving one thing unanswered this time. Not a one. I’ll happily go 20,000 leagues under the sea.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2024 4:37 AM

[quote] “You wanna go low? I’m not leaving one thing unanswered this time. Not a one. I’ll happily go 20,000 leagues under the sea.”

AbosoFUCKINGlutely!!

No more Michelle Obama "they go low, we go high" bullshit.

It's war. Take no prisoners!

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 11:31 PM

Why is Ana still a Republican at this point?

These theatrics are nice, but as long as she hasn't changed her party affiliation, she's still aligning herself with a racist, homophobic, degenerate party. And that's all that really matters.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 11:34 PM

“See that, you guys, she’s a nasty puta!”

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 11:36 PM

[quote] “See that, you guys, she’s a nasty puta!”

Correction.

She's a nasty LESBIAN puta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 11:44 PM

Slit magat throats.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 11:46 PM

R4 What a whore she is.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 11:48 PM

You like my POOSIE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 11:48 PM

Photographer say veddy tasteful....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 11:49 PM

You don't need to defend the VPOTUS.

You need to vote.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 11:49 PM

This 1 is for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 11:50 PM

I ees fashun mohdel......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 11:51 PM

Mel supposed has an autobiography coming out in the fall. I think it’s called “I is Whore”.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 11:55 PM

I speak five language and am architect.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 11:57 PM

[quote]Mel supposed has an autobiography coming out in the fall.

Does it include her nudes?

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 11:59 PM

“Thosr pictures are art!”

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 11:59 PM

I remember her autobiography from 2nd-3rd century CE. It was called "Kama Sutra".

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2024 12:00 AM

I am ready for the Datalounge return of the Slovenian Whore.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 12:01 AM

[quote] I am ready for the Datalounge return of the Slovenian Whore.

Dees time I bring girlfreend to Vite Howse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 12:03 AM

R7 l know it’s lighting snd shadows, but in that picture she looks like she has a long piece of toilet paper dangling out her ass.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 12:20 AM

"Men come up to me with tears in their eyes. Big muscle men from the construction sites. With tears in their eyes...they say to me, "Sir, Sir, who would be so cruel to post photos of Melania's tits and pussy with your autistic giant son at home ?"

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 1:28 AM

"Men come up to me with tears in their eyes. Big muscle men from the construction sites. With tears in their eyes...they say to me, "Your wife, is a true lady. And very fuckable,very. I wish my daughter I mean, I wish my wife had a rack and pussy like that. How can you handle being around the first lady without jumping her bones 24/7. She's the hottest first-lady ever and I also love her shoes".

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 2:40 AM

I probably would pay $5 to see the Slovenian Whore shoot ping pong balls out of her poosey.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 2:42 AM

Sadly, Melania has upped her rates, R22:

The book is currently available for preorder on her website for $40. Signed copies go for $75. A full-color collector’s edition with "bonus photographs" is priced at $150 and will come with an optional digital collectible.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 2:51 AM

Will the book sell as well as her crappy 'Mother's Day' necklaces she hawked in May ?

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 3:00 AM

"Men come up to me with tears in their eyes. Big muscle men from the construction sites. With tears in their eyes...they say to me, 'Melania, Melania, can I grab poosey ? I wag finger and say 'No for free. It will cost you week paycheck to grab poosey.' They say, 'You take Venmo or Pay Pal ?' I say, 'For additional 10 percent fee' ".

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 3:09 AM

Going after the non politician wife as a way to score political points is pure class

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 3:14 AM

[quote] Going after the non politician wife as a way to score political points is pure class

Unlike Republicans who actually have to remind all their members not to engage in racist and misogynistic attacks, because none of them can control themselves.

You need to shut the fuck up, you dumb cunt R26.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 3:18 AM

R19 That’s what is so off-putting about that picture! It’s a badly composed photograph. The fake tits don’t help.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 3:21 AM

I had to physically resist posting one of these pics on Facebook every time some elderly MAGA relative would post “Show a picture of our beautiful First Lady since the mainstream media refuses to.” I really don’t know if I have that much self-control for another four years.

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 3:23 AM

R26 They’ve said, and continue to say MUCH worse about Michelle Obama.

Unclutch those pearls take that nonsense to Elon’s cesspit.

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 3:26 AM

[quote]r26 Going after the non politician wife as a way to score political points is pure class

I really don’t care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 3:30 AM

[quote] Going after the non politician wife as a way to score political points is pure class

[quote] They’ve said, and continue to say MUCH worse about Michelle Obama.

R26 You're so right. After I was physically assaulted and nearly killed with a hammer to the skull in my own home by a MAGA follower, the Republicans were nothing but graceful and classy in their public outpouring of sympathy toward me, my wife and family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2024 4:02 AM

Women supporting women.

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2024 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!