Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The sad truth about the Jamaican culture and it's treatment of gay people.

Advised that this is the most dangerous place on earth for gay people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] the most dangerous place on earth for gay people

Hold our beers.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 10:05 PM

[quote]The sad truth about the Jamaican culture and š¢š­'š¬ treatment of gay people.

Oh, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 10:08 PM

Umm...Russia, Iran, North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 10:10 PM

[quote]The sad truth about š­š”šž Jamaican culture and it's treatment of gay people.

Not to mention the extraneous use of 'the.' It's like saying "so-and-so is on š­š”šž Facebook again."

Oh, Dear, again.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 10:14 PM

Anywhere thereā€™s religion and poverty, thereā€™s homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 10:18 PM

The Commonwealth is supposedly a progressive organisation, but there are many member states which systematically harass and persecute their own citizens because they are gay, citing former colonial legislation. This needs to be addressed.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 10:19 PM

Find me a place in the world where thereā€™s slums, religion, and LGBT acceptance.

Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 10:20 PM

They should tell deplorables Kamala is Jamaican so they like her.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 10:22 PM

theyā€™ll*

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 10:23 PM

Every time I see a game show offer an ā€œall expense trip to glorious Jamaicaā€, I cringe. I wish we could get them to stop doing that.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote] Not to mention the extraneous use of 'the.' It's like saying "so-and-so is on š­š”šž Facebook again."

ā€œAnā€ Onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote] Find me a place in the world where thereā€™s slums, religion, and LGBT acceptance.

Bollywood?

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 10:25 PM

The fact that their commonwealth is often WHY they're so homophobic sadly r6. Unfortunately a lot of Christian cunts came along with all that British imperialism, sure that the one and only thing they really needed to stamp out was any hint of the gay. Certainly nobody gave a fuck about slavery, but the gay was a deep and abiding trauma to the Cunts for Christ. And really this is their legacy. Hopefully everybody gets over that shit someday, but of course it's going to take awhile.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 10:33 PM

One word of advice if you do want to go ā€œ all-inclusiveā€ gated resort. Food, booze, music, and nude beaches, possibly even sex.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 10:35 PM

A lot of reactionary Christian organizations in the west are promoting far more extreme and violent versions of their beliefs in Third World countries.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 10:42 PM

Chechnya seems terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 11:09 PM

Wasn't homosexuality criminalized there until a few years or decades ago?

No surprise here.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 12:35 AM

Worst "vacation" ever. I'll never go back and I tell everyone NEVER visit Jamaica. Apart from the openly anti-white racism the country is completely corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 1:01 AM

Batty boys!

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 1:06 AM

Since Kamala's dad was Jamaican this means she really hates gays. So all you DL homos should vote for Trump because he said he loves you fags. RIGHT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 1:23 AM

My neighbor who had been there said, Jamaica is beautiful, except for all the Jamaicans.

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 3:47 PM

R21 your neighbor is a racist MAGT troll like you and OP.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 3:52 PM

On the upside, in those repressive places the sex on the down-low tends to be even more passionate and intense.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 3:56 PM

Been that way for decades now. A mean and nasty place. A lot of us who grew up white in the US suburbs and never traveled much had a naive and mistaken notion of Jamaica as a land of Bob Marley type people and unusually good weed.

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 4:00 PM

How are they any different from rethugs?

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 4:03 PM

Yes they are r22, but not I, I am a card carrying gay you stupid straight CUNT, go cleanse that hole you shit retarded kids out of.

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 4:13 PM

R26 Bon appetite Mary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 4:29 PM

r20 Meh, you tried

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 5:00 PM

[quote] this is the most dangerous place on earth for gay people!

Begging your pardon, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 5:05 PM

Whew glad I never visited Kingston!

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 6:15 PM

[quote] The fact that their commonwealth is often WHY they're so homophobic sadly

Right, Iā€™m sure they were never homophobic before. None of their slang for gay men is religious in nature like you see in other backwards societies like the middle east.

You could also argue that Jamaica wasnā€™t homophobic until is was made ā€œblackā€ since the people there were originally /not/ African in origin.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!