Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston blasts JD Vance’s cat ladies comment

Rightly so. Being childless is not anyone’s business nor does it make you a second class citizen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2024 11:13 PM

Does she feel it describes her?

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 9:47 PM

It's enough now. Time to stop reacting to every stupid comment and start commanding the narrative. We shouldn't dance to whatever tune they decide to call.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 9:51 PM

Nothing wrong with being childless with a cat. What a dumb ass thing to say JD.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 9:51 PM

If only his mama had remained childless and got herself a cat, she would've done a great service to the society.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 9:56 PM

Vance described Aniston’s comments as “disgusting”.

And just like that, he lost every white woman between 30-65.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2024 2:18 PM

You know it's over for the Republicans when the Queen of white womanhood is offended.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2024 4:58 PM

I can’t wait for the VP debate. They gonna eat his ass up. He might like that.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2024 4:59 PM

Thus spaketh the childless cat lady.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2024 6:15 PM

This is good for the democrats. This asshole is too stupid to realize that he's alienating huge swaths of voters and I hope he keeps it up. I'll bet Trump gets that too, and there will be more of these types of damaging statements in the future. The fact that he doubles down is cherry on the icing.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2024 11:00 PM

I meant to also say, that Trump isn't happy with his own pick of VP and likely this sort of thing isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2024 11:01 PM

It’s just so motherfucking ignorant. But what’s appalling is this cunt is Ivy educated so he knows better. How fkin dumb and lowest common denominator can you be. It’s not even true. All the single hard working mothers in unions that vote Democratic. All the wives that vote Democratic. All the childless women with cats AND dogs. American is fkin pathetic. 25 years from now I’m letting all my Maga friends know this was a low point in your life. I will never let them forget this shit even though I know they are going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2024 11:03 PM

I'm a single gay guy with only a cat that knows I'm alive lol. Vance doesn't have a pulse

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2024 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!