Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dionne Warwick LIVE!

Just a few hours away from seeing Ms. Warwick perform live and in concert tonight.

Will I get to see Damont, too?

In lieu of flowers, should I toss a joint up on the stage at the end?

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 10:57 PM

Unlike Anita Baker, Ms. Warwick shows up like a pro.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 8:16 PM

It was a pretty good time last night. Nice 70 minute concert. Show started promptly at 7:30pm and I was back in my car by 8:45pm.

Highlights include:

The outside usher chastising my attire.

The in-house usher refusing to help me find my seat cause "I don't have my glasses."

Did I mention I was the only attendee under 50? As well as 60 and possibly 70.

Ms. Warwick calling out her fellow Panthers. No, not the Black Panthers, rather her fellow Jersey high school students who were in attendance. The panther was their mascot. She informed them she'd be back out after the house cleared to greet them. "So you all best clear out quick cause I got things to do."

Some crazy elderly white woman 2 rows behind me jumping up and slurring out, "HEY DIONNE! I've loved you my entire life and know the words to all your songs!" Dionne sized her up and simply responded, "Entire life? Every day?? Well you can help me out with this next one." Dionne starts to sing and not a peep til the chorus to which Ms. Warwick goes, "Mmmhmmm, I suspected as much." Messy!

I swear this wasn't so much a concert as it was a comedy act!

I wanted to film some but Ms. "I don't have my glasses" sure could see who had their phones up and would rush right over to shut that shit down! I got the end of That's What Friends Are For and her exit. Figured they wouldn't toss me out at the very end.

Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2024 2:14 PM

Girl had a date with the icky sticky!

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2024 8:27 PM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2024 9:07 PM

[quote] Unlike Anita Baker, Ms. Warwick shows up like a pro.

Keep my name outta your fucking sissy ass MOUTH!

Blessings, ABXO

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2024 9:10 PM

Corpse isn’t performing anymore

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2024 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!