Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Director Christopher Wray Says Trump May Not Have Been Shot

[QUOTE]The head of the FBI made the stunning assertion Wednesday that Donald Trump may not have been struck by an actual bullet when attacked by a gunman at a political rally and was instead injured by shrapnel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2024 1:00 AM

No shit, Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 6:51 PM

What do you mean Republicans lie and exaggerate to create a narrative to suit a political agenda?

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 6:51 PM

Do your own research!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 6:54 PM

I just had two friends text me this because, while I don’t quite believe it was planned, I have said from the beginning that it didn’t look like a wound from a AR-15 bullet and that until I heard from a reliable source that he had actually been hit I was not convinced.

These two people marveled that I, someone who rails against conspiracy theories, would say such a thing and they were both gobsmacked when they saw this news.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 6:54 PM

sane here

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 6:55 PM

Amateur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 6:58 PM

She wouldn't have missed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 6:59 PM

You are going to hell, r7! 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 7:04 PM

Christopher Wray needs to GTF off social media. It's warping his brain.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 7:09 PM

The GOP is furious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 10:21 PM

Too bad it didn’t just take out his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 10:46 PM

[quote] What do you mean Republicans lie and exaggerate to create a narrative to suit a political agenda?

And completely unnecessarily. This is all actually pretty dramatic enough already, and would normally get sympathy for Trump, but of course the ridiculous old fuck has to up the ante, and try to make it more dramatic and more miraculous. Cause of course he does, like the stupid cunt that he is always, in every situation, determined to be.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 10:58 PM

The narrative is that if he had not turned his head through divine intervention in the last minute, the bullet would have penetrated his skull. A shrapnel would be much less providential.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 11:01 PM

A wound that probably would not have earned him a ticket home from Vietnam (had he been there).

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 11:04 PM

Trump is pissed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2024 7:39 AM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2024 7:45 AM

Thx Wray I always liked you.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2024 9:14 AM

He continuously plays the victim while his cult claims he is an alpha male so their narrative was always going to be that he was Neo from THE MATRIX crossed with Rambo. These people live in an alternate reality where Trump has a six pack, is the biggest patriot in America, and an actual genius.

Wray and the FBI bringing in any smige of reality into their fan fiction narrative is going to be met with vitrol. Especially since Orange Jesus is releasing a coffee table book of photos of the attack and his "heroic" response to the liberal, commie, Marxist shooter.

On sale before the election. Signed copies available at higher prices.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2024 10:42 AM

I've been listening to right-wing radio since Biden dropped out to see how they would spin things.

Listening to them, you would think Trump "surviving" the assassination attempt was a more noble feat than storming the beaches of Normandy.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 10:48 AM

The New York Times comes to Trump’s rescue:

[QUOTE] But a detailed analysis of bullet trajectories, footage, photos and audio by The New York Times strongly suggests Mr. Trump was grazed by the first of eight bullets fired by the gunman, Thomas Crooks. Subsequent bullets wounded two rally goers and killed a third.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 1:08 PM

He still looks good-fraseled but still handsome.So glad he’s refuting Trump lies-But he better upgrade his personal security.

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 1:46 PM

I guess NYT started panicking that more and more people are getting excited about Democrats and their choices so it's time to try to paint Trump more sympathetically again. Their usual MO.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 2:16 PM

Who were the NYT's analysts? Ross Douthat and Bret Stephens?

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 2:19 PM

Trump seen without bandage for the first time and no chunk of his ear is missing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2024 12:36 AM

His eyes are so reptilian.

by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2024 12:37 AM

[quote] His eyes are so reptilian.

You don't vant to see zee peniece. Tvust me.

by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2024 12:46 AM

His eyed are piglike but the pig's have way more warmth and wisdom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 27, 2024 12:48 AM

His ear didn't need to be that damaged to produce a quantity of blood.

My theory -

Something nicked his ear.

He had a cut with blood.

The cut was minor.

Why is this a great conspiracy? People were shot with bullets, seriously injured and at least one died. There is a picture of a bullet wizzing by his head.

The scandals are

1) Secret Service huge fail to secure the area and people

2) The looser gunman failed his task he was willing to die for.

by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2024 1:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!