Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Channing Tatum looking sexy!

"Blink Twice" comes out in August.

Directed by Zoe Kravitz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 6, 2024 8:17 PM

Channing sounds kind of ... gay ... in those opening scenes of the trailer. That's hot!

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 5:46 PM

Christian Slater AND Haley Joel Osment???

I'm IN!

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 5:46 PM

Couldnt finish the trailer. And he looks MEH at best.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 5:47 PM

So dumb and untalented.

A vapid, aging Abercrombie model from 2002.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 6:45 PM

He’s bi, right?

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 6:54 PM

always had a thing for him. I love a good dancer and he seems like he has a good natured sense of humor about himself

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 6:56 PM

[quote] He’s bi, right?

This link claims that he came out as bi during an MTV interview (or some other entertainment network), and he also claims to have had sex with Jamie Bell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 7:05 PM

A Reddit thread talking about Channing being bi....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 7:07 PM

If memory serves, there was an ancient MySpace page of Channing's where he selected "Bi" instead of Straight or Gay on his profile. That's what folks are remembering.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 7:11 PM

I always roll my eyes when DL immediately believes every actor is closeted and blew their way to the top.

But this one…that’s the only explanation.

A empty box of Kleenex can out act him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 7:13 PM

I find him charming with a laid-back vibe. I also think he’s not too bad an actor.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 7:17 PM

I want to rim Channing's FAT ASS.

I know he would love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 7:21 PM

Nice pits, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 7:23 PM

Potato Head fucked Billy Elliot. Who knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 7:24 PM

[quote] Potato Head fucked Billy Elliot. Who knew.

I've always found Jamie Bell very sexy.

Lucky Channing.

Lucky Jamie.

I'm jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 7:28 PM

Bros before hoes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 7:29 PM

I didn't recognize Tatum in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2024 4:14 PM

Ozempic head and face. Used to be square ish . Now rectangular ish

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2024 4:59 PM

The plot reminds me of 5 other films.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2024 2:59 PM

NYT review

For a film like “Blink Twice” to land its horror-stained commentary on sexual assault and cancel culture as well as class and race, it would need a director capable of pushing beyond basic social politics. In her debut feature, Zoë Kravitz is not that director.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2024 8:27 PM

Zoë Kravitz's Blink Twice Issues a Trigger Warning After It Ends With Us Faced Criticism for Lacking One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2024 9:01 PM

CT is past his expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2024 9:12 PM

I’m sorry, but that is the head of a very happy fat guy.

It does not work with that starved body.

When he was first pushed as go-go boy hot, I didn’t care for his nose. Then, I caught a glimpse of him looking down from above. That nose was absolutely stunning! Because, yeah, If I meet him I’m going down on my kneeses and make goldfish impressions with my lips.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2024 9:47 PM

I still want to eat his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2024 9:51 PM

Channing Rentboy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2024 9:52 PM

Mmmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2024 9:53 PM

^^^^^

Trying again....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2024 9:54 PM

At least he embraces his hair loss unlike many others in the industry. I would love to see how many Clooneys, Afflecks, Pitts, etc. are using wigs, toupees and transplants. I bet we’d be surprised how many actors we know are bald.

Tony Goldwyn has good hair, Harrison Ford does too. John Stamos? Owen Wilson? Jeff Daniels? Who knows…

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2024 10:24 PM

‘Blink Twice’ Review: Zoë Kravitz Proves She’s a Total Filmmaker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2024 11:35 PM

Channing is not losing his hair.

He just shaves it, dim bulb.

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2024 11:47 PM

Ah, Zoe and her beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2024 1:05 AM

I may be alone in this opinion, but I think he is not aging well. He was hot as fuck younger but losing his good looks?

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2024 2:31 AM

He’s a great dancer

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2024 2:50 AM

Zoë Kravitz Says Planning a Wedding Is ‘Equal’ in Difficulty to Making the Movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2024 5:27 AM

Never got the hype about him. His face has always looked busted to me.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2024 5:55 AM

At R34, his eyes look so close together, like a Cabbage Patch doll.

That said, there's something sexy about him.

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2024 6:06 AM

Great tits.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2024 6:34 AM

Does anorexic little Zoe prevent him from eating?

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2024 7:33 AM

Is this guy still considered a box-office leading man? I thought the year 2012 ended 12 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2024 7:36 AM

[quote] I thought the year 2012 ended 12 years ago.

Perhaps. But his ass continues.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2024 7:42 AM

I read the spoilers.

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2024 8:18 AM

I’ve always liked him (and his willingness to get naked in front of a camera), but unfortunately he stunk up Fly Me To The Moon with Scarlett Johansson.

Even if a movie’s main character is supposed to be stoic and taciturn, it’s still a not a great idea to cast an actor who has the emotional range of a block of wood.

Poor Scarlett was having to work so hard to get some kind of reaction out of him in their scenes together. She was practically tap dancing naked with her hair on fire, but all Channing could manage was the occasional disinterested grunt.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2024 8:43 AM

He’s been treading water career-wise for at least 10 years.

I wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2024 9:35 AM

He looked awful on Seth Meyers. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2024 9:50 AM

He's not exactly a great actor is what happened R43.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2024 9:58 AM

He was very funny in Lost City with Sandra Bullock. Great comic timing. I am amazed, though I shouldnt be, at the nasty comments here. I mean, hes very likeable, he is a talented dancer and Looked great so he made it in Hollywood. And he seems like an Alllie and has a sense of himour about most things and doesnt tale himself too seriously. So what if he used what tools he had to make it....and he came from nothing..no nepo baby. Im just surprised for the lack of a pat on the back for him. Plus id say he d be fun in bed.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2024 10:00 AM

Don't trust the high rated reviews, they are either paid or AI generated.

Illogical, extremely boring movie with hardly any plot, that drags on for 50 minutes before ANY action happens and that action is so chaotic, that it ends in 2 seconds. The movie gives you almost a whole hour for you to understand the characters, yet you won't feel any emotion towards them.

Even the main character cares about one of the girls disappearing for a whole 30 seconds (not a spoiler, it was in the trailer)? You won't get any horror suspension and you'll start falling asleep, because scenes are literally REPEATED multiple times.

If you think you can predict a movie, don't bother, because there is NOTHING to predict, because there is NOTHING happening for 3/4 of the movie. They might as well have created an YouTube short with just the 5 minutes of action at the end and it would've been more interesting.

Don't waste your money, even Channing Tatum couldn't save this movie and he barely gets screen time.

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2024 11:18 AM

r23 "I’m sorry, but "

You're sorry?

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2024 11:27 AM

His nips look very chewy!

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2024 11:51 AM

Holy fuck she looks fugly in that pic at R34. Might want to lay off the Groucho Marx eyebrow pencil hun. What a weird and unappealing couple.

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2024 12:52 PM

R36, yeah, he’s honestly not really matinee idol handsome, but he’s got a great sense of humor and is a wonderful dancer

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2024 1:04 PM

I watched "Lucky Logan" last night. He was good in it. Granted he just has to channel some of the people he knew growing up, but he seem to do ok with the right part for his limited range. He does seem to have a sense of humor about himself. He doesn't have a face that will age well. I'm not sure he can much character work.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2024 1:16 PM

Is this The Menu on a different island?

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2024 2:15 PM

R46 Datalounge is not a fan website. Commentary in every thread is brutal and cutting no matter who or what the subject is and not for people whose feelings are easily hurt. It's great that YOU find Channing 'funny' and 'likable' and all that, but that's obviously your own individual assessment. It doesn’t mean you'll get total agreement here. No matter how much you keep repeating the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2024 2:30 PM

interview with the Zoe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2024 6:59 PM

He was hot in Coach Carter, but he had youth on his side.

He looks very good - and is very good - in "Blink Twice". I loved it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2024 9:15 PM

If I could describe this movie in one word...i'd call it underwhelming.

I actually enjoyed the first act quite a bit. It was conceptually interesting. I had no idea what was going to happen but the movie followed a girl visiting the island of a famous head and there was some big conspiracy going on. It started off super well but unfortunately the second act dragged and dragged and the payoff was super disappointing.

Ultimately you could get what you came for by just watching the start and the finish and skipping 45 minutes of the middle of the movie...everything at the end felt rushed. All the major character decisions were pushed out feeling like it was trying to meet a deadline.

It's a decent watch but nothing crazy.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2024 5:25 AM

[quote] And he seems like an Alllie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2024 5:33 AM

Keep in mind that the film's ridiculous central plot element is a rare kind of snake venom, which functions more or less like a "forget-me-now" pill from "Arrested Development."

by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2024 5:35 AM

the film's title was changed from Pussy Island to Blink Twice. Zoe Kravitz explained that issues formed with the Motion Picture Association (MPA) "not wanting to put Pussy on a poster, or a billboard, or a kiosk; movie theaters not wanting to put it on a ticket. Interestingly enough, after researching it, women were offended by the word, and women seeing the title were saying, 'I don't want to see that movie,' which is part of the reason I wanted to try and use the word, which is trying to reclaim the word, and not make it something that we're so uncomfortable using. But we're not there yet. And I think that's something I have the responsibility as a filmmaker to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2024 5:40 AM

[quote] Zoe Kravitz explained that issues formed with the Motion Picture Association (MPA) "not wanting to put Pussy on a poster, or a billboard, or a kiosk; movie theaters not wanting to put it on a ticket. Interestingly enough, after researching it, women were offended by the word, and women seeing the title were saying, 'I don't want to see that movie,' which is part of the reason I wanted to try and use the word, which is trying to reclaim the word, and not make it something that we're so uncomfortable using. But we're not there yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2024 5:43 AM

Meh!

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2024 11:03 AM

"Ok, but, like, how?"

- script by Zoë Kravitz as well?

by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2024 11:08 AM

Directed by Zoe Kravitz from a script she co-wrote with E.T. Feigenbaum. She told Tatum - I got the Jew.

by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2024 2:46 PM

Like Matt Damon, a full featured bee stung face like Channing’s looks fetching in youth but doesn’t age well.

by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2024 2:55 PM

Thumbs up by Taylor Swift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2024 3:08 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

I'll take Channing Tatum ANY DAY, over Steve Kazoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2024 3:19 PM

I think he's had jokes about not being that smart before. He seems like a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2024 3:23 PM

"Full featured face"? He has squinty eyes, for one.

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2024 3:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2024 3:34 PM

I want him in me, quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2024 3:38 PM

Verificatia of size-meat?

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2024 3:38 PM

he's a really fun dancer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2024 3:58 PM

Jenna must really love this guy, because he's no Channing Tatum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2024 5:24 PM

I had high hopes for this creative, fictional riff on the Epstein island story. But instead of feeling fear, i mostly felt annoyance waiting for the predictably bad stuff to happen. The first act was a long repetitive slog. And while I appreciated some of the directorial flourishes and the performances were good, this also felt like yet another toxic movie fomenting gender and racial divide. I mean, the casting equation is basically white men - bad, women of color, innocent victims of bad white men. Anyone else getting sick of the promotion of hate that is a hallmark of so much Hollywood product these days? I am.

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2024 6:59 AM

He did look terrible on Seth Meyers.

Like 40 pounds overweight.

by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2024 7:13 AM

Here he is on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2024 2:33 PM

Zoe: I don't do activities.

Channing: But I hear you like to watch 3 movies a day.

Zoe: Would you like to watch 3 episodes of The L Word with me?

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2024 8:24 PM

Saw this last night, was good a solid 6 or 7 out of 10.

Channing's acting was fine until one scene where he has to repeat a line 10 times and it gets hammy.

They have two closeups of his face and my goodness the pores on his knows are the size of moon craters. Besides that, he seems older but eternally fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2024 8:37 PM

r31 Zoey has my dream roster of Hollywood dick. I love that she just jumps from one cute boy to another. Doesn't let the kitty air out, cool off, nothing. I would do the same. Her career seems like one of a fun hobby more than anything. With daddy's family money, she can be this fabulous heiress who acts.

A lot of gays look up to Paris Hilton, I'd rather be around Zoey or Nicole Richie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2024 8:43 PM

R75 you sound…insecure.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2024 1:04 AM

I saw this yesterday. It was enjoyable enough. Fun. A lot of the acting was good. Get Out is the originator of this kind of thriller, right? The main girl was good, Naomi Ackie. A lot of symbolism with shots of knives, cutting, etc. Slightly overdone moments of gristly sound design..I've seen that elsewhere recently. It could have unspooled a little differently.. some of it was little silly and not super plausible. Not very subtle. You meet Kyle MacLachlan pretty early on so I got a little Twin Peaks jolt with the maid character.

Mild spoilers?

[quote] I mean, the casting equation is basically white men - bad, women of color, innocent victims of bad white men.

With the exception of the character 'Lucas' played by Ethan Hawke's son. The name/look made my mind go to a art world family. In a flashback scene you see he was "at risk" as well and he also got that black eye. Then Channing Tatum's character sort of condemns him as a 'do nothing'. The take away is he's between sides? Not sure. The very last ending part was kind of stupid or vapid.

by Anonymousreply 82September 6, 2024 3:10 PM

Looks like a derivative mashup of Nine Perfect Strangers and White Lotus..

by Anonymousreply 83September 6, 2024 4:29 PM

It has a little bit of that but it's more like Jordan Peele meets Epstein's Island

by Anonymousreply 84September 6, 2024 8:07 PM

sexy times

by Anonymousreply 85September 6, 2024 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!