Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala on Drag Race All-Stars finale.

She done already had hers’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 2:40 PM

Thank you Jeebus.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 5:39 PM

I love the cackle at the end!

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 5:44 PM

Double-Diamonds and Beautiful Benefactress Badges for all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 5:50 PM

Look for her entrance into the werkroom as the queens feign SUPER! EXCITED! OVATION! because they have no idea who she is.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 5:58 PM

Vanjie and Jorgeous definitely won't recognize her, R4. I have a little more faith in the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 6:18 PM

This will whip the MAGAts into a new froth.

I kinda like it.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 11:02 PM

R5😊👍

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 11:10 PM

Don't watch this show but VPOTUS dresses well. Boring? But well-groomed.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2024 12:38 AM

They'll know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 12:39 AM

Other than Michelle, I don't understand why those particular people are in the room with her. It's like some P.A. called around town begging any gay that answered to rush over to the studio.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2024 10:05 AM

r10, they were all previous judges.

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!