Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Uncle Donald Trump Told Me Disabled Americans Like My Son ‘Should Just Die’

Interesting read. I think Fred Trump III and his wife were just kissing Donald's ass for money. I do feel sorry for the son though. I guess Fred forgot about the incident of his uncle mocking the disabled reporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2024 4:53 PM

I don't feel sorry for this guy. He's a perfect example of a "I didn't except the leopard to eat MY face," type person.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 3:08 PM

The cult will love Trump even more because he said that.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 3:13 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 3:19 PM

Dtrump cares only about himself& fucking his plastic daughter Ivanka. Also stealing $$$$ from anyone.

Everyone in the world knows this, he does not know anything or cares about anything-only Dtrump.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 3:19 PM

Anything Trump touches dies-Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 3:25 PM

Since most of ,Trump's supporters are just as old and fat (or even older and fatter than him), this is all working out quite nicely for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 3:26 PM

Unca Donald?

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 3:30 PM

Fred III is Mary’s brother. Obviously, the bad blood that exists between Fred Jr’s children and the rest of the family is very extreme. Fred III and Mary were very bitter about being cut out of their grandfather’s will and the loss of that money they felt entitled to. They contested the will and eventually took a settlement, which they regard as too low. Since Donald was the instigator of the will change and the person who benefited, Fred and Mary have been hellbent on revenge against Donald and they will be until they all die.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 3:53 PM

Yeah, r8, that and the fact that Trump is a rancid cunt and everybody who gets to know him can see it. There's that.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 3:59 PM

Just read the article and all I can say is OH MY GOD OH MY GOD what a fucking MONSTER Trump is!!!!!!!!!!

This really needs to be front page news.

I wish every MAGAT would read this article. Think of how many Republicans have Meemaws and Peepaws and aunts and uncles and mothers and fathers out there suffering from COPD or gout or emphysema or cancer or diabetes or stroke or alzheimers or ALS. Imagine being told by Your President of the United States: "Eh. Ya know, the expenses of caring for your elderly mother...Be real, she probably doesn't even recognize you anymore....Maybe, you know...just let your mom DIE. Your mother should just die. Let her die and use that money you were spending on her care and go move to Florida and just party."

And yet there are people all over social media talking about what a "good man" Trump is. What a caring, decent man Trump is. That filthy pig doesn't have a caring bone in his body.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 4:22 PM

^ They wouldn't care, they're in a cult. Or they'd say it's made up fake news. Multiple people in his administration have said he called vets/soldiers "suckers and losers". This is basically the same. These MAGA cultists are a drain on humanity, too bad Covid didn't kill off more of them.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 4:26 PM

‘’To me he’s just a normal grandpa’’ Lying grandkid was paid or threatened.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 10:42 PM

Seriously, his kids should keep "normal grandpa" away from any of his young female grandkids. Yeah, he's exactly that gross and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 10:44 PM

Nothing will stop fat rascalbound MAGATs from believing Trump envisions them as Aryan Übermensch.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 10:46 PM

As R11 said the MAGATs won't care.

I worked in a case management for a home healthcare company from 2007-2014 and clients who were disabled. I also have done volunteer work for non-profits that aid children and adults with disabilities for the past 20 years. In my past job and in volunteer work, I have met some disabled people or loved ones of disabled people who have some nasty and hateful beliefs regarding gay and lesbians, Muslims, Jews, or people who different from them in racially or ethnically.. Part of my job in home healthcare involved sending substitute caregivers in situations in which a client's regular caregiver was on vacation called in sick, or couldn't make into work for various . I had an incident in which a Hispanic female employee was sent to do sub work for a quadriplegic client. The client's regular regular care attendant took time off when her mother died unexpectedly. The substitute I sent had previous experience working with quads. We would match substitutes with clients based on specific experiences they had with previous or other clients. Towards the end of the day, I got call from the client's wife saying that she didn't want the "wetback" going back to their home. I had similar incidents in which clients would complain about the race, ethincity, religious, or non-religious beliefs of care attendants, home care nurses, or therapists who conducted home visits. The agency I worked for contracted with a Muslim woman who wore hijab to do physical therapy with clients. We got a few nasty comments from clients or their spouses or family members. I left the home healthcare field in 2014 in part because dealing with awful clients and/or their spouses, guaridans, household members was stressful.

Volunteering with disability non-profits, I have encountered some of the same racist, sexist, homophobic, and other bullshit from some people who are disabled or their spouses, children, or family members. There is one woman I know whose son is severely disabled due to traumatic brain injury from a car accident back in the 80s. The son is in wheelchair and is non-verbal. This woman friended me on Facebook years ago because the organization I was involved had a Facebook group. This woman has nasty beliefs and is a huge Trump supporter and a huge hypocrite. Months ago, she posted some meme about how Hitler and the Nazis executed people with disabilities. Then a couple of months later, she posted a meme saying that the Border Patrol should put alligators in rivers along the Southern border. Genocide of disabled people is a big no for her, but genocide of Mexicans is something she supports. I know another elderly woman whose daughter was a TBI patient. The daughter died in 2021. This elderly woman does some of the same bullshit on Facebook that the other elderly woman does. She'll post a bunch of memes and articles about supporting disabled people and disability advocacy. Then she'll post memes about not wanting the "illegals here" other racist crap, or pro-Trump memes.. Both of those elderly women would probably continue to support Trump even though he wants severely disabled people dead.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 10:57 PM

Straight out of the Trump playbook:

[italic]“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”[/italic]

― Lyndon B. Johnson

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 11:28 PM

How does the donald feel about over-sized tards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2024 11:48 PM

When someone tells you who they are believe them. Except if you’re a deplorable, then you believe everything you want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2024 11:50 PM

R16 nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2024 11:50 PM

I think even if there is audio of Trump saying awful things about disabled people or veterans, it will be like the Access Hollywood tape--his dumb fuck supporters will stick with him.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 3:01 PM

That's already been done, R20. He's said and done some horrible things at his campaign rallies.

by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2024 6:41 PM

IF he's said horrible things about disabled people, r21???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 30, 2024 7:10 PM

I imagine Trump has probably used slurs about others in addition to Sessions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 30, 2024 7:42 PM

I bet if Donald Trump uttered the word "faggot", the Log Cabinettes would still vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 24July 30, 2024 7:54 PM

He just endorsed Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 25July 30, 2024 7:55 PM

Log Cabinettes still believe they’re faggots.

by Anonymousreply 26July 30, 2024 8:37 PM

Dotard Daughterfucker

by Anonymousreply 27July 30, 2024 11:28 PM

And now it's here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2024 11:46 PM

I'm guessing they never spend Thanksgiving together.

by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2024 12:36 AM

Eric Trump is freaking out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2024 1:40 AM

The View. Fred says he will campaign for Harris if asked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2024 2:01 AM

Fred is too late to the party.

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2024 3:54 AM

No surprise, we know he's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 33July 31, 2024 4:08 AM

It’s almost like the Nazi party believes in eugenics.

by Anonymousreply 34July 31, 2024 4:13 AM

[Quote] Oh look. Another Trump thread.

Oh look, Defacto saying that again.

by Anonymousreply 35July 31, 2024 4:16 AM

Poor Eric, never the favorite child. Rage tweeting like his big brother gets even less attention than a house cat.

by Anonymousreply 36July 31, 2024 10:42 PM

[quote] less attention than a house cat.

Meow.

by Anonymousreply 37July 31, 2024 10:43 PM

Fred was on CNN awhile ago and talked about Uncle Donnie using racial slurs.

by Anonymousreply 38July 31, 2024 11:56 PM

There's a segment of the population that gives credence to anything that Mary and Fred say, but it's not a big segment, so don't expect much impact from this.

by Anonymousreply 39July 31, 2024 11:59 PM

Link please! I have to see it!

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2024 12:22 AM

LINK? LINK?-Look it up ya lazy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2024 12:34 AM

R8 Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2024 1:00 AM

Madame Speaker is my HERO, biggest balls in Wash DC working with those lunatics in the WH.

Nancy didn't fucking care, she knew she was right!!

Awesome fucking woman.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2024 1:42 AM

Fred Trump is not the same as Mary. She's always been straightforward as to what a piece of shit Trump was. Fred I am not so sure of. If he had a chance to vote for Trump I think he would have had he not had the child that Trump said shit about.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2024 1:49 AM

I like Mary, but something doesn't smell right about Fred.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2024 4:27 AM

Isn't Barron retarded and disabled? Maybe he "should just die". The world would be a better place with one less Dump in it.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2024 4:49 AM

No you guys, Fred had to suck up to dump because he needed the money for his disabled son. The money that was really his and Mary’s from their fathers estate-dump and syblings ripped them off-contested the will and won.

by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2024 12:38 AM

Mary's response to Eric's attack on Fred

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2024 5:31 AM

Mary kind of reminds me of the Cliff Barnes character from Dallas. Donald is her J.R.

by Anonymousreply 49August 2, 2024 5:47 AM

Wow r48!!!

by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2024 7:20 AM

I'm almost embarrassed to admit I've listened to most of Mary's "Nerd Avengers" podcasts since she started them in 2020. She's definitely one of us.

She's open about almost everything, but has always been a bit guarded in speaking of her relationship with her brother. I've always suspected it's because he wanted as little publicity as possible because of his special needs son, and she was being respectful of his wishes.

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2024 7:34 AM

R48 Holy shit. Mary had time that day. Preach sister.

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2024 4:19 PM

There's no reason to be embarrassed about listening to Nerd Avengers. I would take the Nerd Avengers over twats at The Young Turks and The Majority Report with Sam Seder any day.

by Anonymousreply 53August 2, 2024 9:09 PM

R10, what your kind heart fails to understand is that people who love Trump share in his callousness & mean spirited sentiments.

I had to see it to believe it myself, so trust me… I understand where you’re coming from.

His followers & supporters are profoundly ANGRY & BROKEN people. Many are just as cold hearted & unkind as he is. They admire his cruelty, because deep down, it mirrors theirs!

When Hillary referred to them as deplorable, she knew EXACTLY who they were, & who they still are.

It’s really not a mystery. Like minded people worshipping an awful person is pretty natural & effortless.

Genuinely GOOD, DECENT human beings do NOT support Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 54August 2, 2024 10:06 PM

Fred talking about Uncle Donnie showing signs of dementia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2024 2:00 AM

[quote] His followers & supporters are profoundly ANGRY & BROKEN people.

You’re also describing the majority of people on the DL political threads, and they’re not for Trump, so I guess not a direct correlation.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2024 5:03 AM

Angry and Broken? Here.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2024 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!