Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former Republican Lt. Governor of Georgia Geoff Duncan endorses Kamala Harris

Geoff Duncan:

I’m committed to beating Donald Trump. The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in! 🇺🇸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 12:55 PM

Oh, that's this guy with the perfect tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 7:46 AM

His suit and tie are really nice as well.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 7:46 AM

This is extremely brave of him and I hope others follow. He and his family will likely receive a lot of threats and abuse....

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 8:13 AM

He said he'll speak at the convention if he has to.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 9:04 AM

I think Kamala will win Georgia by an even larger margin than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 10:16 AM

[quote]This is extremely brave of him and I hope others follow. He and his family will likely receive a lot of threats and abuse....

It's also probably ended his career as a Republican politician. At least, until the Trump fever (hopefully) ends.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 11:12 AM

It's nice to see someone,. especially an American, demonstrate that some things are more important than money.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 11:46 AM

Very true R7.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 12:36 PM

Don't forget that Georgia has many transplanted non-black voters, not just largely southern whites as in many deep south states.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 12:53 PM

ATL is half non-Southern now.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 12:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!