Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think Britney has alopecia/can't grow her own hair. Why else would she constantly display these horrific extensions?

Her hair is so bad. Why not let it grow out instead of constantly reapply ugly extensions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 12:45 PM

It's because I scratch my head in public instead of my itchy cooter, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 6:46 AM

Even a few Instagram posts from random accounts have become unveiewable without registration now. Can't even see first one.

Is Zuckerberg dumber than Musk?

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 6:50 AM

They need you sweet, sweet personal data or you can fuck off, r2.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 6:52 AM

R3- They tightened the noose pretty badly on themselves then, to the point where they're dealing with the lowest educated and greediest sectors of our modern markets. Both the low intelligence white males populating both the low cur Red State bros and the Tech bros all congratulating each other for A) laughing their asses off at gaining support from the Red State MAGAt bros who lack education, wit, or unsoiled clothes to wear in public.

The people who pack heat to go get a soda at Walmart in Georgia and the very wealthy seem to be the Trumpian constituency.

This us rapidly becoming what's going to become of their policies and rhetoric.

And fuck the Post or the Times for thinking this is a viable or arguable point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 7:19 AM

OP I think it's a vicious cycle. The hair extensions are damaging her real hair, so it isn't growing. But she can't stand herself without long hair, so she keeps getting the extensions. The fact that she can't see how ratchet they look is a whole other story....

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!