Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is George T. Clooney, your Ambassador To Hollywood

I'm not a politician, but I've played one on TV. President Biden has shown what true leadership is. He’s saving democracy once again. We’re all so excited to do whatever we can to support Vice President Harris in her historic quest.

God bless America- and God bless our troops!

George and Anal, Lake Como, Italy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2024 9:16 AM

You can go fuck yourself!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2024 2:26 AM

Anal-such a pretty name.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 3:10 AM

What’s the T for? Trash as in white trash.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 3:12 AM

Amal is just a K and an A away from the Oval Office. Don’t hate!

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 3:12 AM

Klever!

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 3:14 AM

Fuck him.

George Clooney, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama are all dead to me.

Back Stabbing traitors to the core.

I have no use for people like that.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2024 3:16 AM

R6 is already living in the past.

Come join us in the now.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2024 3:22 AM

No R6 is correct. All those rich cunts will survive whether it’s Biden, Harris or Trump. Some of us (sniff-sniff) have more(sniff-sniff) to loose.( bursts into tears-try’s to finish typing one last comment)-FUCK YOU!

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2024 3:34 AM

[Quote]What’s the T for?

I assumed it was for Twink-Lover.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2024 3:44 AM

I would post a thread like this, mocking a prominent Republican-backing celebrity, but there are no prominent Republican-backing celebrities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 3:50 AM

Official Ambassador to Fagastan.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 3:59 AM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 4:02 AM

Just sayin-To me and probably only me-I thought Clooney was adorable on Facts of Life. The girls on ‘’Facts’’ say it wasn’t a big deal and he was just one of the cast. Lisa said he wasn’t a memorable kisser.All these years though we never saw him in shorts-trunks or shirtles.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 4:52 AM

R6 Fuck off. Some of us liberals don’t want to play 4 Years at Bernie’s

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 4:55 AM

What about me? Don't I get any credit?

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 5:11 AM

Fuck him.

His ass can run off to Italy if Dump is elected, the rest of us have to stick it out and deal with the fallout.

I hope every last vanity project of this prick fails miserably. And his dad slaps the fuck outta him on the daily.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 7:09 AM

[quote] Lisa said he wasn’t a memorable kisser

Hmm.... I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2024 7:16 AM

I'm done with every single person who de-stabilized the Democratic ticket.

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2024 9:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!