Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Internet and streaming bundles

Why do the service providers make it impossible to figure out the best deal? They offer 4 slightly different ones with different prices. The only difference I can see is the internet speed. Wtf? No wonder I just hand over, $200/mo because it's too frustrating to navigate this shit. I know I could save money but they make it so hard to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 12:57 AM

If you are spending $200 per month on cable, you're not too bright.

I spend about $20 per month on streaming services and use Pluto Tv for free stuff including the local news. My internet is $50 per month. So you're being severly overcharged.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 10:37 PM

I live in Canada. My internet is about half my bill but I certainly think I should be able to reduce the cable and streaming portion.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2024 12:21 AM

I have an antenna and get 33 free digital channels OTA and I have a Passport. All I need.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2024 12:28 AM

The likes of Xfinity could make a bundle (IMO, and pardon the unintended pun) by doing this, letting customers be charged incrementally just for the certain channels they’d like to watch à la carte—there are certainly enough different customers, preferences and channels out there for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2024 12:48 AM

They do offer pick.and.pay cable.channels This is what I plan to do because I really only want movie channels. But the way they structure it I get like 100 channels.I never.watch plus 2.movie.packages so I can get TCM, Starz, Silver Screen and others. Then they offer.me Disney+ and call that some kind of deal and show a discount in my bill. However, I still.pay for Prime and recently reactivated Netflix. I am.sick of.pYing so much for all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2024 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!