Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Release the Kraken! Or at least the crickets and maggots...

Whatever you think about pro-Palestenian protesters, this has to be one of the most creative acts of protest ever. I feel awful for the staff who have to clean up.🤢🤮

The DC Palestinian Youth Movement released maggots and crickets were released throughout the Watergate Hotel where Netanyahu is staying.

The protestors also pulled multiple fire alarms throughout the night.

This is an utter security failure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 1:47 AM

That is actually cruel, though (to the crickets and maggots obviously).

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 6:31 PM

[quote] I feel awful for the staff who have to clean up

As if the brats doing this ever think about the little people

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 6:32 PM

These need to be arrested. This is part of what people mean when they say they’re tired of crime.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 6:51 PM

So this replaces breaking store windows? It’s 1938 again.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 6:56 PM

[quote]The DC Palestinian Youth Movement

AKA Terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 7:03 PM

Utterly stupid and pointless. All they're doing is screwing over the poor innocent hotel employees. WTF is wrong with them?!

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 7:07 PM

Jesus, that's DISGUSTING.

I've had a lifelong primal fear of maggots and worms of any type. If I worked there I'd have had to quit that job; if I were staying them I'd have to check out immediately... then find a therapist with a quickness.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 7:08 PM

There's no way the perps haven't been caught on camera. How did they manage to get on the Israelis' floor and into a conference room? Sympathetic employee in security or housekeeping?

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 7:10 PM

It's ironic they were staying at the Watergate Hotel, nothing good ever happens there.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 7:19 PM

Seems pretty wasteful honestly.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 7:24 PM

This is staged.

Stil call PETA.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 7:29 PM

How would PETA and pro-Palestinian protesters get along? Could PETA tolerate shawarma eaters?

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 1:15 AM

Hamas supporters = Maggots

No real surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!