Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If JD Vance is a drag on the ticket, he's got to go?

Who will Trump replace him with?

What celeb might he be likely to add--Kid Rock? Guy Fieri?

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 12:04 AM

You kid around but I don't put it past Trump - he fucks over everyone who he is in contact with. Just ask Mike.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 6:30 PM

If Trump replaces Vance, there goes his pre-election chaos of choice…using the courts to create a distraction, challenging Biden’s replacement. Vance has already been voted by delegates and I would presume certified.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 6:51 PM

Did you say DRAG? I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 6:54 PM

Hulk Hogan or Kid Rock would be my bet.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 7:03 PM

This is the devil's conundrum for Trump. On the one hand he'd love to shift blame for flagging poll numbers to Vance, but he would be admitting he made the wrong choice. And is there really a great choice out there? If he wanted to improve his odds of winning he'd pick Haley but he likely hates her too much. Not having a woman on the ticket to defend the misogyny and downfall of Roe is going to be a problem for them.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 7:07 PM

Roseanne "Ambien" Barr would be a great choice.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 7:10 PM

[quote] If he wanted to improve his odds of winning he'd pick Haley but he likely hates her too much.

He hates losing more than he hates Haley. However, Haley is a turnoff for MAGAts. He might pick up some votes with her but he'd lose votes too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 7:11 PM

Skari Lake.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 7:12 PM

Oh, God, please let it be Boebert! Or MTG.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 7:18 PM

Ivanka replacing Vance is replacement theory writ large.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 7:44 PM

^ for the win

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 10:38 PM

JD's meemaw, Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 10:39 PM

I am a US citizen still.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 10:40 PM

How, exactly, will he get rid of him?

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 10:42 PM

If it's a family member, it'll be Lara before Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 10:47 PM

Haley voters switch their allegiance to Harris, after Nimarata's petty hissy fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 10:49 PM

Trump so wanted a sexy woman on the ticket but they kept embarrassing him. Kari "I won!" Lake; Lauren "Touch me in public" Boebert; Dog: The Puppy Killer; Marjorie Toiletmouth...

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 10:54 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Kari Lake are Trump's "Charlie's Angels"

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 10:57 PM

Marjorie is sexy? Maybe if you're a Geico caveman.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 11:06 PM

^ I have a friend who thinks she’s hot and he’s ashamed of it.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2024 9:08 PM

satan himself.

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2024 9:17 PM

Trump should just get it over with and dump Vance. Then appoint Ted Nugent as VP.

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2024 9:36 PM

I think he will dump him. Nikki Haley could be it and Trump will hold his nose.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2024 9:49 PM

People were certain that Biden would never be replaced, even though he appears to be suffering from dementia, since there was so little time left until the election. However, they think Vance could be replaced, after the GOP convention, just because some say Trump could have done better.

DL wouldn’t be DL without such large amounts of inconsistency and hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2024 10:02 PM

Trump will never hire a negro again after Omarosa.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2024 10:27 PM

[quote] People were certain that Biden would never be replaced, even though he appears to be suffering from dementia, since there was so little time left until the election. However, they think Vance could be replaced, after the GOP convention, just because some say Trump could have done better.

Biden is the incumbent President. JD Vance is a nobody Trump acolyte. Trump doesn't play by the rules, if he wants to dump Vance he WILL dump Vance.

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!