Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Answering Questions About My Baboon Sister

He's no baboon in the looks department.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2024 3:03 AM

Riding the Bus with My Baboon Sister.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 5:03 PM

R1- O' LESBO is rather a baboon.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 5:06 PM

Decent effort Ruben spammer, but you have a long way to go to catch up with the zealotry of the Peachy spammer or the Paul Mescal lover. Good luck shoving this hot settler twunk down our throats though ❤️

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 5:10 PM

When will Sis rip your face off and eat it?

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 5:57 PM

[quote]. He's no baboon in the looks department.

With his current face, agreed. We’ll see what the next one looks like.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 6:01 PM

Oh, this isn't my video. I was wondering why I didn't remember making it. But I can answer questions anyway if you have any.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 6:23 PM

He's cute. What's the accent?

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 6:31 PM

Who's the hottie?

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 6:38 PM

I thought this was going to be about Marjorie Taylor Greene, what a pleasant surprise!

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 6:41 PM

R8 it is an older female monkey, baboon

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 7:03 PM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 9:49 PM

This is about the eighth thread about him in the last few weeks. See link, mein German South West African Fuhrer. Why not keep it to one thread? Are you also the poster who starts multiple threads about Kevan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 10:08 PM

Any nudes of hot guy?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 10:11 PM

Cindy the baboon is blind and elderly. She is far older than any baboon in the wild would be, so sadly she won't be around much longer. She has a good quality of life still which is good to see.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 1:00 AM

Oh, it’s that straight guy that will never sleep with OP again.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 1:09 AM

[quote] Oh, it’s that straight guy that will never sleep with OP again.

He’s the man THAT never got there in the first place when it comes.to OP.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 1:12 AM

R12- I vaguely thought there was a thread about him on the datalounge but I couldn't bother to search for it.

Yes, I am the individual that started all of those threads about KEVEN. The thing is I'm not at all attracted to him and I also find him rather boring but I wanted to hear what the datalounge thought of this queen.

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2024 1:16 AM

"Why do you keep trying to put your dick in me?"

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2024 1:44 AM

[quote]He's cute. What's the accent?

White Namibian.

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2024 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!