Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher's memoirs will be released in two volumes.

[quote]Her long-gestating story was described by the publisher as “a life too immense for only one book”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 7:26 PM

The cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 4:50 PM

Why not? Julie Andrews did it! Cher certainly has had enough life for two volumes.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 4:54 PM

Of course it's that long. We need to find out what she wore on all occasions. That will take pages and pages.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 5:02 PM

Part One: “I was born in the wagon of a travelin’ show”

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 5:54 PM

She already did her biography in the late 90's. It was cute, and it was centered around her "First times" doing things.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 5:57 PM

It’s dumb to have two books. Everyone will be interested in the first one where she met Sonny, had a couple of hits and then their main project became to make her a star, which they managed to do. Having outgrown Sonny’s controlling ways she divorces him. Her collaboration with Bob Mackie, her Time cover. her successful acting career with her winning an Oscar for Best Actress. That’s the end of the interesting part.

The second volume would just be “Then I cut this single, then I went to Japan for this concert . . .” I mean who really cares about the last 25-30 years which have been much of a muchness, with one “comeback” single every 10 years or so?

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote]“a life too immense for only one book”.

Please. The greedy bitch just wants you to pay twice.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 6:11 PM

[quote] which have been much of a muchness,

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 6:12 PM

Is she going to try and convince the public Tommy Cruise is straight?

What about Geffen?

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 6:26 PM

I deserve at least a chapter.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 6:55 PM

R10 you do, hon…

Gypsies, Trans, & Thieves

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!