Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chill Morning With Me- Gay Life As A Solo Traveler

This qween is THIRSTY. He's walking around with his underwear bunched in to show off more of his ASS.

I don't find him sexy or appealing at all.

Then why did I post his video- so dataloungers can make great sport of him.

Please say some choice things about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 5:28 PM

He's cute and has a great body. Love how his briefs ride up his bum-crack.

Rather boring video. Even the dog looks bored!

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 3:10 PM

He's cute.

Does he speak?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 3:44 PM

This is not informative or entertaining. Meh!

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 3:46 PM

[quote] Does he speak?

I, for one, do not care.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 3:47 PM

He does have a great body, but he's a butterface.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 3:49 PM

R5- What does a face of butter mean?

His face is melting?

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 4:12 PM

Buttaface. Everything looks good but his face. It just means he’s a sexy guy with a great bod but ugly or middling average face.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 4:15 PM

There are hundreds of guys like this going on YouTube posing as travelers, workout teachers, yoga instructors, ASMR artists, and what have you; but are really just thirst trap accounts and often promotion for their OnlyFans accounts. My favorites are the massively hung fit dudes who "model" underwear as some sort of public service to underwear shoppers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 4:42 PM

Does he have an OF page?

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 4:50 PM

Does his underwear come in men's sizes as well?

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 4:53 PM

Butterface is a portmanteau of "but her face".

[quote]Buttaface.

Either spelling is used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 5:08 PM

It’s started off as a degradation of women in the hip hop world and now has gone mainstream for both genders lol.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 5:10 PM

Excuse me ALL genders. Non binaries don’t get me.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 5:11 PM

R13- The opposite applies too.

If someone has the face of Brad Pitt but they are 5ft 4in and have a scrawny ass and acorn sized cock- the head will cannot make up for the butterface bod.

Working out will not cure a cocktail frank sized cock or help with a scrawny ass.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 5:17 PM

Working out could technically help with a scrawny ass.

He should just pick up some Charlie underwear if he wants to show off his cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 5:20 PM

R12, the expression has been around far longer than has the hip hop world. I first heard it used in the 1960s. Yes, I'm old.

Online origins show it surfacing in written language in the 1990s. Maybe that's true re written word, but as oral language it's been around a long time.

I first heard it as a teen when a friend used butter face to describe another friend who had a great body but a plain face. I had to ask what he meant and he explained.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 5:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!