Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My God this is powerful!

No one like Sade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 4:36 AM

Sayd

She-day

Say-Dee

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 5:43 AM

Boring-ass song that goes absolutely nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 5:52 AM

[quote] Boring-ass song that goes absolutely nowhere.

Wrong. It goes from coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western Male, across the north and south to Key Largo,

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 6:04 AM

Boring?? Dang, get that wax cleared, boy.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 8:21 PM

It just might be my favorite song by Sade. I discovered it when I got her Greatest Hits collection many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 8:23 PM

OP, have you heard Sade sing Pearls live in person? It sent chills up and down my spine.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 8:25 PM

R6 - That's what the video is. It's from the recording of her/their 2011 tour. It's a really incredible performance. And, no, sadly, I've never seen Sade live before. I'm guessing I may have missed my opportunity. She seems to like her quiet life.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 8:31 PM

I love Pearls. One of the most beautiful songs about cum

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 8:42 PM

A one-trick pony who had a one-hit wonder.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 8:44 PM

How to tell me you're an idiot, R9, without telling me you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 8:46 PM

[quote] It's from the recording of her/their 2011 tour.

🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 8:50 PM

r11 - you silly goose. I suppose you're one of the anti-trans loons. But if you took even a minute to look into it you'd know that "Sade" is BOTH the professional stage name of singer Helen Folasade Adu AND the name of the band. Hence the "her/their". Sorry to have kept you whatever conspiratorial rabbit hole you were pursuing on "Truth" social or Breitbart this evening.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 4:26 AM

[quote]Sorry to have kept you FROM whatever conspiratorial rabbit hole you were pursuing....

That should have read!

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 4:27 AM

It’s pronounced SHARD

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 4:33 AM

R14 = Lizsha

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!