Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Curmudgeon thinks JD is gay

It's a bit homophobic, but he's not saying anything that Datalounge hasn't been talking about.

If this guy is talking about it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2024 7:28 PM

This guy actually sounds like he has some dirt on JD.

The video almost sounds like a threat to out him.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 1:52 AM

Just because he washes his asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 1:58 AM

I was waiting for him to say the reason he suspects JD Vance is gay is because his own 'gaydar' pings, and it never fails him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 1:59 AM

Someone on here knows what it looks like. I’m convinced.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 2:00 AM

Why is being gay or bisexual 'dirt'? Let's welcome Jimmy to the fold.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 2:01 AM

I agree wholeheartedly!

It's the overcompensation and the opinion-flipping.

Something is rotten in Vansylvania.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 2:09 AM

Do remember: he thought he was gay until he realized that wasn’t going to get him where he wanted to go

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 2:10 AM

I think this is a situation where some dude likes men a bit more than I do.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 2:16 AM

I am not sure if this guy is homophobic or not, but I can say that, as a six on the Kinsey scale, I totally understand where he's coming from.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 3:37 AM

That rest stop location was awfully specific. Was he there at same time Vance was?

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 5:23 AM

That's exactly why I posted what I posted, R10.

It was how specific he was, that stood out to me.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 6:18 AM

Regardless if he’s gay or straight, he’s got a shaky sense of identity as a whole. He’s changed his name three times, done a 180 on his opinion of Trump, and is always shape-shifting to fit in with whatever team he’s joined. He probably identified as latex when he was fucking the glove.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 6:52 AM

Changed his name?

What was it before, Vivian Vance?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 11:55 AM

^^ Great idea, Senior Lesbian! My newest name today is “Vivian.”

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 12:35 PM

I think we’re done here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 12:52 PM

He had his father’s last name, then his step-father’s. He adopted his maternal grandfather’s last name in 2014 at age 30.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 12:55 PM

he said he was confused about his sexuality and wondered if he was gay when he was younger. so he's gay or bi. that never happens to straight men once.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 12:56 PM

Maybe he’s gay. . . . Maybe it’s. . Maybelline!

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 12:58 PM

Poll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 1:01 PM

[quote]He had his father’s last name, then his step-father’s. He adopted his maternal grandfather’s last name in 2014 at age 30.

Definitely some daddy issues going on. He probably thinks of himself as JD Trump now.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 4:16 PM

[quote] I think we’re done here

We all know that Marines are notorious BOTTOMS, R15!

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2024 4:22 PM

What’s his birth name?

PS - nice neighborhood this guy is walking through

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2024 4:25 PM

What’s JD Vance’s “dead name”?

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote] James Donald Bowman was born on August 2, 1984, in Middletown, Ohio, to Beverly Carol (née Vance; born 1961) and Donald Ray Bowman (1959–2023). He is of Scots-Irish descent. His parents divorced when he was a toddler. Shortly afterward, Bowman was adopted by his mother's third husband, Bob Hamel, and had his name changed to James David Hamel.

[quote] Vance has written that his childhood was marked by poverty and abuse, and his mother struggled with drug addiction. Vance and his sister Lindsey were raised primarily by his maternal grandparents, James (1929–1997) and Bonnie Vance (née Blanton; 1933–2005), whom they called "Mamaw and Papaw". His grandparents on both sides moved to Ohio from Kentucky's Appalachia.

[quote] After graduating from Middletown High School in 2003, Vance enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was deployed to Iraq as a combat correspondent for six months in late 2005. There, he was assigned to the Public Affairs section of the 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing. About his service, he commented that it "taught me how to live like an adult" and he was "lucky to escape any real fighting".

[quote] He then attended Ohio State University with the support of the G.I. Bill's tuition benefits and graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy in 2009. At this time, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.

[quote] After graduating from Ohio State, Vance attended Yale Law School on a nearly full-ride scholarship for his first year. He became close friends during Yale's orientation with future Canadian Conservative member of parliament Jamil Jivani. During his first year, professor Amy Chua, author of the 2011 book Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, persuaded him to write his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy. He was an editor of The Yale Law Journal, and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.

[quote] Upon his marriage in 2014, Vance adopted his grandparents' surname of Vance. In 2017, Vance received an honorary degree from Centre College.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2024 4:32 PM

[quote]What’s JD Vance’s “dead name”?

“James Donald Bowman” was his name before he transitioned to hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2024 4:35 PM

JD Vance and Jamil Jivani.

Conservative Power Couple!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2024 4:36 PM

It’s THE Ohio State University.

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2024 4:43 PM

Maybe gay maybe bi, maybe just an empty vessel with no moral compass. Definitely uninspired. And the Harris campaign needs to pummel the Trump campaign with clips of Vance damning Trump.

What a lousy pick on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2024 4:43 PM

He's the bully that aggravated gays boys lives, you can see it, the big fat bully, and evil looking too with those little beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2024 5:15 PM

JD Vance? More like JD Prance!

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2024 5:18 PM

He managed somehow to overcome his awful childhood, possesses drive and intelligence, but is completely lacking in compassionate common sense and makes terrible choices as an adult.

He's a ruthless money grubber without a moral compass who uses others to his own ends. No thought to the effect of the GOP agenda on regular, hard working Americans who want to choose their own ways of living while enjoying family, friends, and meaningful work.

Plus, his eyes. They're cheater's eyes, like trump's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2024 5:20 PM

They are the eyes I wouldn't like to see approaching me on a dark road while I'm waiting there, out of gas.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2024 5:21 PM

Just Dick Prance.

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2024 5:43 PM

I don’t think Vance wears eye liner, I think he has naturally dark eyelashes

Plus, no closeted gay guy in his position of power would let his body become so porky.

Plus, law schools don’t have frats the way undergrad does, and Vance didn’t go to undergrad at Yale.

So far, Vance doesn’t ping for me. Vivek, on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2024 6:01 PM

[quote] Plus, no closeted gay guy in his position of power would let his body become so porky.

That is so not true.

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2024 6:05 PM

VD Jance

by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2024 6:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2024 6:07 PM

I forgot you can’t type anything when you add a link to Daily Fail. I put Georgie Porgie’s link up as a response to closeted gay man in his position wouldn’t become so porky

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2024 6:09 PM

Under what pseudonym does he usually attend the Provincetown Bear Week?

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2024 9:15 PM

R39 George Santos. He fools everyone.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2024 9:25 PM

What's up (or down) with Vance's weight? He's at all sorts of varying levels of pudginess across the years in photos. He looks at his biggest at r31. That's the body type you'd expect from someone in their 50s, not a formerly physically fit 38 yrar old Marine. Fat whore indeed.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2024 9:48 PM

Stress eating.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2024 9:49 PM

Oh lord, JD Trump is already sounding like a eugenicist by announcing that people without biological children are “unfit” to lead. Maybe his comparing Trump to Hitler was actually a compliment?

by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2024 12:51 AM

[quote] Stress eating.

He looks the type to eat a tub of vanilla ice cream, when he's depressed.

USHA, bring me another one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 25, 2024 1:01 AM

He’s not gay, he's Sofasapphic.

I hate his stupid 360 degree face and squinty little trashy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 45July 25, 2024 1:45 AM

It's "polyfurniamorous."

Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson

Couchfucker, A Hillybilly Elegy Story:

In the dim glow of the late afternoon sun through the trailer’s coal-dust stained windows cast its warm embrace upon the living room, J.D. found himself captivated by the soft, inviting curves of the worn-out couch.

It wasn't just a piece of furniture to him; it was a comforting presence, whispering promises of hidden delights through its frayed fabric and sagging cushions. His fingers traced the patterns of the upholstery, feeling an inexplicable connection, an intimacy that transcended the ordinary.

He often sat there for hours, losing himself in the tactile sensation of the fabric against his skin, the faint scents of his family’s history embedded in its fibers. It was an intersection, like his feelings during the annual family reunion, that combined shame and arousal.

J.D. had to admit it to himself; he was polyfurniamorous.

Everything in the room struck a deep chord of desire; his infatuations and lusts weren’t limited to the couch. The antique-styled melamine coffee table with its printed veneer surface stirred something deep within him. He admired the craftsmanship, the way each groove and edge seemed to beckon his touch.

On quiet evenings, he would pour himself a glass of corn liquor and sit by the table, imagining the hands that once crafted it, the lives it had silently observed. He knew the stains on its surface would tell many a tale of life in the holler, particularly under UV light.

The old armchair by the window held a special place in J.D.’s heart. It was where he felt the most at ease, the most understood. The chair's worn velour surface and creaky joints seemed to respond to his every move, almost as if it were alive, sharing his burdens and joys. He would sink into its embrace face down, feeling the weight of his troubles lift as he closed his eyes and let the chair cradle him.

In those moments of release, J.D. felt a deep, unspoken bond, a romance that defied the conventional, a love that was as enduring and unyielding as life in the holler itself.

by Anonymousreply 46July 25, 2024 1:50 AM

[quote] I hate his stupid 360 degree face and squinty little trashy eyes.

Would you say that he looks like a Beady Eyed Homosexual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 25, 2024 1:50 AM

[quote] JD Vance? More like JD Prance!

Well then, the pounds should just start melting off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 25, 2024 2:01 AM

[quote]Plus, no closeted gay guy in his position of power would let his body become so porky.

So true. Preach, honey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 25, 2024 2:20 AM

Take away that beard, and what’s left is a real baby face.

by Anonymousreply 50July 25, 2024 2:21 AM

More like a doll face - Chucky!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2024 2:25 AM

None of this would surprise me at all, but the "masculine features on the Asian wife" thing is reaching (and rather insulting on several levels)

by Anonymousreply 52July 25, 2024 2:44 PM

I've seen Usha speak.

No wonder her husband prefers to fuck a couch.

by Anonymousreply 53July 25, 2024 2:50 PM

JD who?

by Anonymousreply 54July 25, 2024 3:55 PM

I've never heard of a couch fucker before.

Is it supposed to be a fat, lonely dweeb who doesn't have a girlfriend so he ends up fucking a couch because he's such a loser?

I mean, that's just based on what I know about JD Vance.

by Anonymousreply 55July 25, 2024 4:02 PM

Vance claims he asked his grandmother if he was gay, if you have to ask...

by Anonymousreply 56July 25, 2024 4:10 PM

[quote] He's a ruthless money grubber without a moral compass who uses others to his own ends.

R31 Wow, he’s a perfect match for Trump!

by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2024 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!