Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

On the Down Low

Recently, almost every guy I’ve hooked up with is married, either to another man or a woman. These are all great looking guys. I get it, unless you’re a recent widower like me, the great guys seem to be taken.

None of these encounters have developed beyond the casual or intermittent and I understand that their obligations are to another man or woman or family.

In almost every situation the guy is a bottom and I wonder why that is? Or they tell me they’re versatile but take the passive role with me. In most cases the guy won’t kiss and kissing really is my thing. Does anyone have any insight or experiences they want to share?

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2024 1:22 AM

Shlut.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 1:51 AM

A tale as old as time itself....

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 2:08 AM

Human sexuality is based on seeking both both shame and pleasure in varying combinations, then managing the processes (tension & catharsis) of transitioning from one to the other. These bisexual men have simply contorted their minds in a way that permits them to get the pleasure (a hot cock up their ass) while not being overcome by the (real life, not just kinky) shame they feel. Of course, many parts of human existence require us to hold conflicting beliefs, whatever the moral implications may be.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 2:14 AM

0 outta ten. Op knows dam well if the guys are married to other men then they ain’t on the downlow. This a mafuckin farce.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 2:15 AM

Be careful and vet the straight closet queens thoroughly, ESPECIALLY if you live in a red state, OP.

We all know how shame based they can be, & some will act accordingly by taking it out on you or another unfortunate hookup.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 2:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 2:26 AM

R4, I’m actually seeing a married gay guy. He’s keeping it a secret from his husband. He won’t ask his husband to consider an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 2:31 AM

R3, that’s a very reductive definition of human sexuality. I’m not sure that defines the acts of bisexual men who cheat on their wives and take the passive role. I don’t know of any studies of passivity In bisexual men. There’s something else happening besides shame. These guys are in and out in 20 minutes. They can’t come up with excuses for longer absences from home.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 2:46 AM

When “I ❤️ DL” is misconstrued

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 2:47 AM

when I broke up at 45 with my long term partner, all my sex partners after were married bisexuals. Each year I decided I didn't want a new partner so settled into a small group of regulars and the sex just got wilder and wilder. They were very inventive, as was I, and when you are freed from having an other parts of a relationship the sex can stay hot and you can lose your inhibitions and not feel shame. I kept decided every year not to pursue a new relationship so ended up 15 years with married guys, and 3 of them were steady for 15 fucking years. literally. And several of the others were for 5-10 years each. It was a distinct and interesting phase of my sexuality.

When covid hit I was soon to turn 60 and retired my old slutty self, completely.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 2:51 AM

Gay guys cheating on their partners/husbands with other men aren't "on the down low." They're just cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 3:02 AM

[quote]In almost every situation the guy is a bottom and I wonder why that is?

Men more often than not like their tops older and bigger and their bottoms younger and smaller. Yes there are exceptions to the rule but that’s how men like their men 90% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 3:04 AM

Just make sure no one's feelings are hurt. That's my life's motto about everything.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 3:07 AM

OP, it means that they value you for sex but have no interest in you otherwise. Basically, you don't have much to offer besides cock.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 3:11 AM

R10, your sexual life sounds amazing and fulfilling within the parameters established with your partners. I’m 68 and I’m getting attention from lots of guys who are within 10 years 15 years of my age. I think young guys are beautiful, but guys are age are so sexy. Do you think you’ll reestablish that life again?

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 9:42 AM

I’m fine with that r14. A recurring problem has been that these guys won’t share a face picture and They have to be good looking. I’ve had it turned down some guys who posted pictures of amazing ass and cock, but no face picture. They lose.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 9:44 AM

Are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 10:47 AM

In my experience the no kissing thing has 2 reasons. The ones married to men usually reserve kissing for their significant other only. The ones married to women think that if they kiss another man it proves they are really gay, and they just can't handle that emotionally. Getting another man's cock up their arses only proves they like getting their arses penetrated, but kissing another man, "OMFG NO!, I don't do that shit, that's so faggy".

It's amazing how delusional so many men are when it comes to carnal pleasures.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 10:50 AM

R18, I had the worst experience like that last Sunday. Married guy 59 years old good looking tight body nervous and said he was straight curious and his first experience was a blowjob six years ago. I made a move towards him and he tensed up. Told him I wasn’t scary that he could relax and wanted to kiss him. He told me he wasn’t into that. His nervousness put me off so much that I suggested we call it quits. I immediately regretted that and texted him later to apologize. He sent me some dick pics, and we’re getting together in a couple of days but no kissing really bothers me .

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 10:58 AM

Most "straight" guys who dabble with homosexualism want to bottom. By nature, they're limited to the top role in their conventional sex lives and are looking for something different.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 11:56 AM

R19 Im a kisser too lol so I can relate.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2024 5:29 PM

Many men will claim to be "straight-curious" or "married" to seem more appealing for hookups. In reality, they're just out gay men using this "roman à clef" tactic to lure unsuspecting guys like you. I know because I've described myself as "straight-curious," "married," or used the "wife out of town" scenario many times. In reality, I'm an out gay guy. It seems when I use these descriptors, my Grindr blows up with way more guys hitting me up. Sorry OP but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2024 5:46 PM

Also because I'm a 'masculine straight guy, that has only bottomed a couple of times in my life', it differentiates me from what I really am, a regular gay bottom whore!

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2024 5:53 PM

OP, can you just let people know, in advance, that "no kissing" is a deal breaker?

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2024 5:53 PM

[quote] OP, can you just let people know, in advance, that "no kissing" is a deal breaker?

Kissing on the lips is never an option

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2024 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!