Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Goddamned Whales!

Whale capsizes boat off coast of New Hampshire, sending two men flying into the water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 6:56 PM

Manny! Manny! MANNY!

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2024 12:55 AM

I love this

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2024 12:58 AM

They are as sick of our shit as I am. Humans need a comeuppance, and they are providing that.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2024 1:02 AM

Colin and Wyatt Yager are heroes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 1:03 AM

Just the whale's way of saying stay in your own lane.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 1:20 AM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 1:22 AM

They are magnificent looking creatures.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 1:25 AM

He was just HAWNGRY!!!

I totally understand.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 1:26 AM

Mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeemmmmmeeeeeeeyyyyyyyooooooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 1:27 AM

That sounded like Elaine's verbal assault on Kramer for signing her phone number up for weekly faxes of their menu from local restaurants.

But maybe the whale tones are registers far under.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 1:31 AM

Looks like an accident. These are not cunning like those bastard orcas.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 7:17 PM

I told you I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 8:26 PM

"Oh my God. Im so embarrassed. You won't believe what just happened to me. I was up at the top of the water, you know, near that air stuff. And I thought, 'Oh, there's humans nearby. I'll give them a show and breach to grab some air time and, you know, maybe get some barnacles off me. And so I do--but I didn't look all the way around and--I can't believe this happened--but I landed ON a boat. Like, right ON the boat! And I turned it over. Yeah--CAPSIZED. The humans fell in the water and--I don't know if they're dead! I was so embarrassed. And it hurt! Those boats hurt when you overturn 'em! But I was so embarrassed, I swam the hell out of there. I swear, I'll never show my blow hole in public again! "

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 10:19 PM

R13 = Muffy Von Whalestein

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 12:51 AM

I fucking love Orcas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!