Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JD Vance is Trash

Pure trash. The biggest fraud to hit the political scene in ages. This cunt was a conscientious liberal, fiscal conservative before Peter Thiel got his hands on him.

Soon to be announced Democratic VP pick— Mop the floor with this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2024 7:54 AM

[quote] The biggest fraud to hit the political scene in ages.

Well the biggest in nine years.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 11:46 PM

No, the biggest fraud in US politics is still Donald Trump, fake populist, fake patriot, fake Chrostian, real dirtball scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 11:47 PM

Yea but we all know about Trump. I’m not about to let this big fat ass couch fucking loser disrespect my black First Lady because she chose not to have kids, which is actually a very noble thing. We about to make Kamala the greatest Auntie Eve.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 11:53 PM

greatest Auntie ever is what I type. Dam iPhone autotype changed it to Auntie Eve.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 11:54 PM

Vance has fucked couches?

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 11:59 PM

^ It's in his book, "Hillbilly White Trash"

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 12:01 AM

How have I managed to block that out???

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 12:08 AM

I now want to block out that image as well.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 12:17 AM

He was never liberal. His book is all about how Appalachia is poor because people there are have a culture of being extremely lazy and irresponsible. It's a giant rimjob for the status quo. Sounds like a classic conservative to me.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 12:20 AM

R9 I am talking about what his former close friends and colleagues say.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 12:24 AM

He reminds me of someone who should be a supervisor assisting a staff person to change out their cash register at shift’s end at a Walgreens. During overnight hours.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 12:33 AM

Anybody know about the rumors coming out about Vance having sex with his Couch???

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 12:36 AM

That raw liver/masturbation thing is almost straight out of the novel Portnoy's Complaint, Philip Roth, 1969.

Typical sex-obsessed teen male is sent to the store, by his mother, to buy liver for the family dinner. I don't remember the circumstances but he ends up masturbating with the raw liver while hiding in the bushes on the way home.

he fucked the family dinner

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 12:36 AM

So he’s one of those over-sharers?

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 12:57 AM

I can’t even imagine him as a Roman Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 1:18 AM

He is trash. As soon as I heard the shit he slung at Harris, I was DONE with viewing him with the gaze of novelty, which is exactly what he’s expected to do, but still… I went completely cold, because until then, I had a tiny smidgeon of respect for him, hoping he’d temper Trump.

Nope.

He’s trash, and is all I’m up to his neck.

I’m so sick of hearing asshole white men telling well educated & smart black women how they should be grateful.

Grateful for what? For being born intelligent & not taking shit from racist “hillbillies”?

OK. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 2:01 AM

Oh please let it be Beshear, please, please. He will call this fake hillbilly cunt out every single day.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 2:45 AM

He's an attention whore who probably makes shit up.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 3:19 AM

I wonder what kind of Issues he has coming from that sort of background? Don't they say addiction is inherited? And abandonment *tsk*... He's just not the right sort of people.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 3:59 AM

He's obviously fucked up. Can't fool me, Vance.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 4:37 AM

He's desperate to fit in with a group: converting to RC, then going MAGA, etc. He'll say anything he thinks a group wants to hear.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2024 7:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!