Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The hate politics is now at full throttle.

You knew it was coming. I know Kamala can handle it. She’s strong and tough. Obama will surly come in with some pointers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 28, 2024 10:04 AM

Damn -- they [italic]are[/italic] desperate.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 11:26 PM

They’re not worried at all 🙄

And great optics attacking a female. Should go over great with half the electorate.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 11:27 PM

OP, you can call it "hate politics." I prefer to call it "going comically overboard with massive overreactions to Biden dropping out," and obviously this is all performative (the asshole who suggested "impeachment" is playing to his Tennessee Bumfucke supporters).

The *actual* "hate politics" will be coming from fuckers who attack Harris for her race or gender, and of COURSE J.D. Vance has already done so by "questioning" why "Miss Kamala" never wanted to stay home birthin' babies for her man. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 11:31 PM

This will go nowhere. They would be lucky to get it out of committee, but there is exactly zero chance that they could get the votes in the entire house. They would need every single Republican to approve, and that is just not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 11:35 PM

I mean even Rashida Tlaib at least waited until Trump was an elected to even say that idea.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 11:38 PM

R3, I agree with some of what you say, but coming from a representative from Tennessee, I see it as trying to block the process motivated by racial hate and politics.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 11:45 PM

"There were lines on the mirror, lines on her face"... Life in The Fast Lane

That guy has serious pillowface

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 11:47 PM

I forgot to mention it also reeks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 11:48 PM

^ It sure does. This guy is literally screaming, "We can't win on policy or platform, so we have to resort to dirty tricks"

This game is getting really old really fast. Impeach everyone I don't like

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 11:51 PM

We need to declare the Republican Party a terrorist organization and just start rounding them up

Biden can do it under Presidential Immunity

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 11:54 PM

“If they don’t vote the way I do it’s rigged, send them to the firing squads!”

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 11:57 PM

You can almost smell the desperation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 11:59 PM

Impeachment means nothing now. US politics has become a parody. Donald Cunt was impeached twice and still is seen as a viable candidate for election (and that’s nothing compared to his long list of crimes).

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 12:00 AM

Were impeachment proceedings this common before Donald Trump? It seems like this happens every month.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 12:02 AM

Andy Ogles is the world's largest pile of hot, steaming dog shit

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 12:03 AM

Any bets that this guy is fucking 12 year olds?

I said it so it must be true 😏

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 12:03 AM

I listened to some right-wing radio today.

The racist and sexist vitriol directed at Kamala was off the charts. It was gross, although not at all unexpected. It tells me how scared they are of her. At the same time, such rhetoric will surely alienate the voters that they so desperately need to win in November.

I can only guess it's going to help Kamala, because it both turns off women and people of color, and because Americans -- at least the sane ones -- are utterly exhausted by such childish rhetoric.

As I said in another thread, women are going to hand this election to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 12:06 AM

^They fucking better

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 12:28 AM

Even MAGA voters that the Republican Congress is full of shit with their "Impeachment" calls.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 12:40 AM

There's already a doctored photo of Kamala with Epstein.

They do like to stick to their greatest hits.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 12:41 AM

Desperation has an ugly smell. Mainstream general election voters not going to be much impressed and will likely help the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2024 12:46 AM

Remember when impeachment was a ”break glass in case of emergency” measure that we learned about in US history class because of Andrew Johnson? Now it’s just politics as usual. I fucking hate these people.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2024 12:57 AM

The US really has become a caricature of itself.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2024 2:47 AM

They could at least try to act like they’re not absolutely terrified of losing it all in this election. Once we elect a black woman to the Presidency, it might as well be game over for the fascist dream of white male supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2024 2:55 AM

R24 And may those days be gone forever.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2024 3:02 AM

I have been watching Black People reacting to Kamala and a lot of black people are not down with Kamala. There is a black professor who has a video out called an inconvenient truth about Democrats. It's pretty damning but I'm surprised some people watching it didn't know the Democrats have a very dark history. A lot of black people's video blogs are airing this. A lot of people don't know about the Democrat's history. I knew most of the history and every time I have pointed it out I have been called right-wing by white people. And I have been a Democrat all my life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2024 3:28 AM

Can we collectively take this opportunity to point out how the right wing’s version of “Identity Politics” really work? God knows the right always complains about the left’s obsession with “Identity politics.” And in some of those cases I actually agree, there can be some downright stupid examples of tokenism and identity pandering on the left. But the fucking right wingers…

The right winger version of identity politics is a never-ending obsession with who is a “real American,” who’s the most “patriotic” - whatever the fuck that even means anymore. Who cucks themselves for wealthy corporations for 60 or 80 hours a week because “DERP I’m a hard worker!!” It’s a tedious competition among these people to see who can fap themselves to the American flag the most enthusiastically. It’s all a vapid, superficial facade designed by the wealthy power players of the Republican Party to garner appeal to the most low-information reactionary trash of society with no intellect and no understanding of history. They are contemptible filth and we’ll be collectively better off when they’ve all died off. Let them burn in the pits they’ve dug for themselves.

People decry the division in society? Well look around. I would say division is fucking well called for sometimes. These are people I don’t want any form of unity with whatsoever.

I would rather be locked in a room with some insufferable, purple haired harpy with a TikTok following than these one-dimensional right winger dumbfucks who all of this agitprop is intended for.

And to this day, the phrase “Identity Politics” is something reserved almost exclusively to describe something the left does. The right’s version of it is so hard-coded into their worldview that they never even see it.

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2024 3:32 AM

The point is for the words "impeach" and "ka-MAH-la" to be attached and reiterated over and over in the media. It taints you, and pretty soon the weak-minded will see her as shabby, damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2024 3:34 AM

R26 = Russian TROLL

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2024 3:58 AM

@r126, " And I have been a Democrat all my life."

That's odd, I've been an idiot named Boris all my life 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2024 3:59 AM

Because their last two attempts at impeachment went so well for them.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2024 4:41 AM

R26's "a lot of black people" = Trump's "many people are saying"

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2024 5:06 AM

[quote]A lot of people don't know about the Democrat's history.

And apparently you don't know that the racist KKK faction of the party jumped to the Republicans after LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2024 6:18 AM

^ That's hilarious that trolls are still pushing that "Dems used to be bad" from the last election when every American who took grade school American history knows about the side switching that occurred

Trolls, save your stupid for the Fox News junkies

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2024 8:25 AM

[quote] Remember when impeachment was a ”break glass in case of emergency” measure that we learned about in US history class because of Andrew Johnson? Now it’s just politics as usual. I fucking hate these people.

The Repugs started it with their entrapment impeachment of Clinton for lying about a blowjob

Then dump steals state secrets and those assholes are surprised that he gets impeached for it

Now they have to impeach everyone just to get even

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2024 8:26 AM

"I have been watching Black People reacting to Kamala and a lot of black people are not down with Kamala."

Yet we raised several million for her on 2 Zooms. Do tell me again how "a lot" of us are not down with her.

by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2024 9:02 AM

Fighting over who gets to suck Trump's dick

by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2024 10:51 AM

I’ve been a fairly tolerant DL user of late, reading and dismissing most trollery, but every troll bot is getting the boot from me now, even those who are “life long Democrats”, because of course they are. I bet they voted for Obama too! (But only once.) Telling us what Black people are “down” with, when they likely aren’t even Black, well that bot is almost sentient.

Couldn't be more blocked.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2024 11:13 AM

^ I started that a couple of weeks ago. I'm up to 10 troll/bots blocked. It feels really good 🙂

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2024 11:24 AM

R38 I get it. However, I AM Black and constantly get accused of not being.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2024 11:26 AM

^ Well, do you speak jive, Mrs. Cleaver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2024 11:29 AM

[quote]The Repugs started it with their entrapment impeachment of Clinton for lying about a blowjob

Payback for forcing Nixon out. The Rs long ago fixated on his imperial presidency and have done everything possible to make it real.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2024 11:36 AM

Damn, R27. You can write a post! I tell you. I honestly feel a little aroused. Go get ‘em!

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2024 12:02 PM

I'm laughing at that traitorous cold bitch Usha - I look forward to watching her fake uncomfortable smile as her husbands team says the most hateful and vile things imaginable about women, indians, and colored people. I wonder what she'll say to deflect when she's inevitably asked about the hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2024 12:22 PM

^ She married a white westerner. In Indian culture that means the bitch won. Nothing else matters

by Anonymousreply 45July 24, 2024 12:34 PM

One thing I've sadly noticed among some is that racism (to a lesser extent sexism) would explain every voter who isn't a Harris fan.

I've been skeptical of her myself; however, she seems to be giving this run everything she's got. I don't feel the need to "bond" with her, it's about a normal administration vs. a clown car zoo.

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2024 12:46 PM

The Repugs are just going to recycle all the lame dogwhistles they used against "Barack Hussein Obama." It didn't work then and it sure isn't going to work now.

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2024 12:59 PM

^ That's Republicans, keep repeating the same failed behavior and hope for different results

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2024 1:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2024 8:56 PM

There was a big difference between the two and the difference is between their legs. I still don't think a woman will be elected anytime soon. It doesn't help that the Secret Service put a lot of women in and they couldn't do the Job. Men don't want women running the military in this country. Men look down on women more now than ever.

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2024 9:05 PM

[quote]Men don't want women running the military in this country.

They (you) are not going to have a choice

by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2024 12:42 AM

Don't get your hopes up too much. Remember what happened the last time a woman tried to become president and I don't think things have changed much. Once the honeymoon is over Kamala may do as poorly as she did in 2020. She is not nearly as popular as Hillary was.

by Anonymousreply 52July 25, 2024 1:37 AM

Eat pussy, straight boy

by Anonymousreply 53July 25, 2024 1:59 AM

I reject this impeachment. However, we will be holding hearings on whether she's a witch.

by Anonymousreply 54July 25, 2024 2:07 AM

r52 is very concerned. Please comfort our sad sister!

by Anonymousreply 55July 25, 2024 2:09 AM

Who are you talking to R53

by Anonymousreply 56July 25, 2024 2:27 AM

R52 has been watching Fox news. Hannity referred to Kamala's "moment" as a honeymoon and now all the right wing bots are using it.

by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2024 2:42 AM

R53 I am not a male. CNN has said that things could change after the honeymoon was over.

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2024 2:45 AM

OP where was the hate in your linked articles of impeachment, which were filed LAST YEAR? They are about the border. Majorkas also had articles of impeachment filed against him, for the same reason. ffs. A disagreement over policy doesn’t automatically become a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2024 3:30 AM

The Trump Cult is angry, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli!

by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2024 3:39 AM

True r58, especially after r26 explains to them, that Kamala is probably in the Klan, like all Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 61July 25, 2024 3:42 AM

Ironic he's from Tennessee when Tennessee Democrats were the first to pledge all of their delegates to Harris.

by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2024 3:48 AM

Kamala energizes women (who are also motivated this time around by abortion bans), youth, and Black voters.

If I were in the GOP, I'd be desperate too.

The sexist/racist attacks appeal to MAGAs, who were never going to vote for the Democratic nominee anyway.

These attacks are a terrible miscalculation, but they just can't help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 63July 25, 2024 9:36 AM

Dems should constantly remind voters that the GOP-led House has done nothing to make the lives of Americans better.

by Anonymousreply 64July 25, 2024 9:46 AM

[quote]She is not nearly as popular as Hillary was.

But, she doesn't have Robbie Mook running her campaign.

by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2024 9:58 AM

This is the Trump campaign totally not worried about Kamala:

"The Trump campaign has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign cannot take over President Joe Biden’s campaign’s money, calling it a violation of campaign finance contribution limit."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 25, 2024 11:45 AM

Hopefully r66 that complaint will be handled with all the ass dragging and nothingness that the FEC handles complaints against Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2024 2:08 PM

The New Republic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 26, 2024 3:17 PM

Impeached for the high crime of not being a Republican

by Anonymousreply 69July 26, 2024 3:19 PM

The "laughing Kamala" insults have a racial overtone, a la "Shine"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 26, 2024 3:22 PM

Ironic that the GOP congressmembers are voting to rebuke Harris over the border, forgetting they blocked a strong bill to address it.

And of course trump failed miserably with his stupid "build a wall" rant and the horrific separating children from parents policy.

The blatant lies and hypocrisy of the GOP is beyond belief, yet true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 26, 2024 3:37 PM

r71 Johnson looks so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 72July 26, 2024 3:49 PM

Johnson is a total closet case. I'd put money on it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 26, 2024 4:09 PM

Impeachment has become all but meaningless now. The GOP uses it for the flimsiest of pretexts, it's all "you did it to us so now we're doing it to you because we can and we want to" regardless of the purported reason. It really is that juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 74July 26, 2024 4:18 PM

I love watching the pukes squeal. They need to switch out the Elephant for a pig as their mascot. Although it’s both an insult to pigs and elephants to be associated with the pukes.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2024 4:30 PM

R27 Conservatives are the OGs of Identity Politics. It was born the very moment a non-white-male was allowed to vote. Liberals just borrowed from their playbook and beat them at their own game.

by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2024 4:39 PM

[quote] Although it’s both an insult to pigs and elephants to be associated with the pukes.

Both highly intelligent animals. A turkey might be more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 77July 26, 2024 4:56 PM

How about a dead unidentifiable rotting carcass? There's no functioning brain and it stinks to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 78July 27, 2024 5:54 PM

R71 it's totally disingenuous. she was given a very specific task that had something to do with researching the cause of displacement coming from certain countries and make policy recommendations to address that and only that. she did and the incoming immigration from relevant countries apparently dropped. this is the information i recall getting. so she DID do her job and knocked it out of the park but it was very narrow in scope. that's impossible to explain to the average American adult - who is nearly illiterate - so they'll just have to call it a lie with conviction and not get caught up in this topic.

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2024 8:51 PM

PREACH r79!

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote]She was given a very specific task that had [bold]something to do with researching the cause of displacement coming from certain countries[/bold] and make [bold]policy recommendations[/bold] to address that and only that. she did and the incoming immigration from relevant countries [bold]apparently[/bold] dropped. this is the [bold]information i recall getting[/bold].

… according to r79. That's what you call “preach”, r80. A vague, unsourced claim about a vague (“something to do with”) research project Kamala was given, and an unsourced claim about knocking it out of the park, never reported by the press, anywhere.

Okay then. Back in real life, the Harris campaign needs to decide how to address why her office never denied the title of “border czar” she was given, what she was actually charged with doing under that informal title of responsibility, what she did, and what the results were.

Face it squarely. Be straight with the electorate, and deal with the issue transparently.

by Anonymousreply 81July 28, 2024 10:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!