Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How CHAPPED will Hillary's ass be, if Kamala wins in November?

You know she wanted to be the first woman President.

And no one ever expected this turn of events, where Kamala is poised to make history as not only the first female President, but also the first female President POC.

I'd love to be a rosebush in Hillary's garden, on election day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2024 7:57 PM

She took all those bullets in 2016 so that Kamala won't have to take as many this year. She's alright in my book.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 7:02 PM

Honestly Hillary probably has more reality-based compassion for Kamala Harris right now than anyone else. Hillary alone knows what it's like to campaign as a woman, for the US presidency, against Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 7:04 PM

Indeed, no one expected to have a woman President so soon, much less this year.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 7:04 PM

Hillary never came across and vicious or hateful, she was just strong and determined and brilliant. OK, I'll admit that she was ruthless. But she's one of the greatest American statesmen of the era.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 7:07 PM

It's sad because Kamala can't even appoint her to the Supreme Court or something, because she's pushing 80 years old.

There's nothing more Hillary can do in politics.

As Mama Rose said, "I was born too soon, and started too late."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 7:12 PM

Wait until reporters start asking VP Kamala. "What are you wearing?" and "You think ur hair looks good today"?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 7:12 PM

My biggest fault with her is that she assumed that it would be business as usual and surrounded herself with people who were clueless and did not dare tell her that the campaign had to be retooled since they were not running against some predictable, old school Republican. Nobody doubts her qualifications but I'm sure DNC learned a lot from her mistakes and that was a big part of Biden's success in 2020 and, fingers crossed, Kamala's success this year.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 7:13 PM

President Kamala could appoint Hillary Ambassador to Russia or China

Putin would love that!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 7:14 PM

The Clintons were among the first to endorse Harris. I am sure she is thrilled for her. All that matters is beating Trump.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 7:15 PM

delusional 🤣

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 7:20 PM

I think it would bother her far more to see Trump win again. Especially since he would go crazy pursuing all his vendettas and possibly even lock her up for real.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 7:20 PM

From all the bios I’ve read, and my Capitol Hill friends Hillary isn’t petty. She can be cunty, conniving, shrewd, sometimes unable to read a room, but not petty. She really does not want another Trump presidency. She is excited as fuck I bet.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 7:22 PM

Plus Hill is a mom. Hillary is highly intelligent and knows what should have been rightfully hers. She isn’t going to hate on Kamala because Kamala is young enough to be her daughter. Hillary really is a feminist; she is about power and all of that but she really is a feminist first. That’s why she was so disappointed that a young liberal intern would start sucking her husband’s dick. She was disappointed in them both but as a young feminist herself she would have never.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2024 7:26 PM

They should have ran Biden in 2016

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2024 7:36 PM

She will be wistfully happy. Go fuck yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2024 7:47 PM

Hillary who? The woman named after Sir Edmund Hillary - who climbed Mt. Everest six years after she was born?

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2024 7:52 PM

What's your point, OP, other than to just be a cunt? I echo R15: GO FUCK YOURSELF, OP. FF.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2024 7:54 PM

Harris should not appoint Hillary to any position in her Administration. A Harris Presidency is all about moving forward to the future with a new generation. It’s time to leave the Clintons and the Obamas and Bushes and the Bidens and the Trumps all in the past.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2024 7:59 PM

R18 But my parents were born in the 60s and nobody knows who we were before 2007. Can we have a few more years?

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2024 8:02 PM

Was there even a whisper that she was planning on doing that, R18? None that I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2024 8:03 PM

[quote] I'd love to be a rosebush in Hillary's garden, on election day.

She would relish Dumped defeat.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2024 8:04 PM

Of course she would--the only thing sweeter than seeing Dump lose to a woman is for him to lose to a black woman. That will really send him into a tailspin.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2024 8:05 PM

She's a big girl. She'll be alright.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2024 8:06 PM

She HAAATES Donald Trump and wants him to lose. She is not rooting against Kamala

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2024 8:07 PM

I guess OP's thread didn't quite pan out as he expected. The other flying monkeys didn't show up to lend support. Maybe they didn't invite him to their secret strategy meeting.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2024 8:11 PM

OP=CUNT

Die in a fucking grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2024 8:16 PM

It just might kill her.

Again.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2024 8:17 PM

She'll be thrilled that a woman beat him.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2024 8:18 PM

[quote]How CHAPPED will Hillary's ass be

I'm sure Hillary's ass will be as creamy, silky and supple as usual.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2024 8:18 PM

That is a gigantic IF in that situation.

I seriously doubt she's going to win. I pray I'm wrong. I pray that I am more incorrect about this assessment that any other opinion I've ever had.

However, a black woman candidate plays directly into the rethug, maga narrative of taking back 'Merca and the maga belief that all democrats are AOC and the "squad" who are more interested in destroying white people, reparations, and such.

Also, all anyone has to do is ask her "what is your position on 'reparations'" and she either affirms that crazy belief or loses black voters or at least they don't show up to vote which is effectively the same thing as voting for cheeto.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2024 8:23 PM

R30 Mainstream Black voters don't vote on the issue of reparations. It was fringe in 1997, and it's a joke now.

Black voters want the same thing as most other Americans. They want a solid economy, education and opportunity, safe streets, clean air and water, and leaders who are worth a goddamn.

They don't just want a handout.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2024 8:26 PM

[quote]However, a black woman candidate plays directly into the rethug, maga narrative of taking back 'Merca and the maga belief that all democrats are AOC and the "squad" who are more interested in destroying white people, reparations, and such.

You’re not understanding the momentum that she has and the excitement that’s taking place on the ground. It’s palpable. The same thing was going on for Trump in 2016 and Hillary’s supporters ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2024 8:30 PM

[quote]Black voters want the same thing as most other Americans. They want a solid economy, education and opportunity, safe streets, clean air and water, and leaders who are worth a goddamn.

While I question whether this statement is true, my thesis is NOT that black voters vote based on a single issue.

Rather, by forcing her to answer the question in a public forum, she will dig herself a hole that will be difficult to escape. It doesn't matter what her actual position on the matter is, cheeto and the scumbag rethug maga machinery will use it to terrorize the few moderate rethugs that still exist.

It's the equivalent of asking someone, "so, do you deny being a pedo?" - it's a question that raises questions and drives a false narrative.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2024 8:31 PM

[quote] She's a big girl. She'll be alright.

Will she put on her big girl panties?

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2024 8:33 PM

R29 is Huma Abedin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2024 8:34 PM

R33 = LINDY

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2024 8:34 PM

Not electing her was one of the biggest mistakes this country has ever made. Consider the damage to the Supreme Court and the awful pandemic that ravaged the country,

She can take pride for the rest of her life knowing that America royally fucked up by choosing a twice impeached reality TV show host over her. History will be very kind to her.

It’s poetic justice should he lose not just to a woman, but a black woman as well.

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2024 8:42 PM

Hillary Clinton will be delighted if (please God, WHEN) Kamala wins.

In fact, I suspect the only time we will ever see her look happier will be when she attends Donald Trump’s funeral and watches as his relieved children and indifferent wife plant him into a hole in some godforsaken golf course, for the tax breaks.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2024 8:53 PM

All you need to know about Harris's chances are that the Clintons endorsed her right away and Obama did not.

Of course the Clintons do not think she can win. They just know they can't get their boy in because Kamala is in the way, it's too close to the convention to have a blitz primary, and they may as well wait til 2028. Kamala torpedoes this year, she also kneecaps Whitmer for 2028 because the narrative becomes "a woman can't win the Presidency." Newsom goes to the front of the line. Harris losing also vindicates Hillary somewhat because Harris's loss (along with Nikki Haley's loss of the GOP primary) can be reframed as simply the persistence of the glass ceiling in American politics, and not because Hillary was uniquely flawed in 2016 (she was.)

Obama in his quixotism held on to the belief that there might be a better way to choose a candidate, because if Kamala loses it's an indictment on him and a validation of Trumpism. Trumpism is no longer an "aberration" but a significant political realignment with effects to be felt for generations (we will have a far-right Supreme Court for possibly fifty years.) And Obama will be blamed.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2024 8:57 PM

I keep seeing all these dumb memes about Hillary supposedly seething with jealousy. I think they're utter nonsense. Does she still hold some resentment? I'm sure she does, how can she not? But, I think she's made peace with it by now and even though I find her way too centrist and even right wing on some topics, I know she has the best interest of the nation close to her heart. Hence her and Bill's almost immediate endorsement of Kamala.

Also, sidebar, she can, rightfully claim that she broke the glass ceiling so that Kamala could be the one to walk through it (if you can "walk" through a ceiling... you know what I mean...)

Kamala winning will inevitably be tied to Hillary's historic run in the history books and that will have to be enough for Hillary. If it isn't, hopefully her 10s of millions of dollars will keep her warm at night.

Stop projecting. Hillary's fine. She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2024 9:17 PM

"The Clintons were among the first to endorse Harris."

I think it was also a slap at Biden, who had no use for them. I hope Kamala makes heavy use of both the Clintons

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote] the Clintons endorsed her right away and Obama did not

Barack Obama is the biggest disappointment ever.

First he stabs President Biden in the back, and now he won't support Kamala Harris.

What the fuck is his problem??

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2024 9:27 PM

Calm down, R42. Obama is hardly any kind of a disappointment. Sorry if he isn't working according to your schedule.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2024 9:33 PM

CHELSEA!

BRING ME THE AXE!

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2024 9:34 PM

I think she'll cheer to see any woman tear Trump's sack off.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2024 9:36 PM

[quote]Not electing her was one of the biggest mistakes this country has ever made. Consider the damage to the Supreme Court and the awful pandemic that ravaged the country,

While I agree that she would have been a much better president and the impact of her not selecting Supreme Court justices will reverberate for decades, I wonder whether the overall political and social climate would not be more polarized.

Would her victory have caused the rightwing maga nightmare to escalate even further or did cheeto's victory embolden them to reach their current heights? The rightwing nutbags hate her more than they hate Obama. Would the reaction to her election have been an even sharper turn to crazy?

I think we're living through a historic period which has already had a global impact as rightwing governments around the world have taken control.

Ultimately, her losing the election may be a more significant historical moment than her winning ever could be.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2024 9:40 PM

Clinton is scum Harris is a climber who puts justice a distant second the herself. Id vote them in, in a second over the stain.

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2024 9:45 PM

Obama should have publicly come out against Biden’s reelection last year if he was so opposed to it. It was obvious Obama knew Biden was quickly declining. It was transparent that Biden would not be reelected this year because of his low polling. At the very least, he should have prohibited Biden from using him in his campaign ads, especially if Biden hated him that much, as is apparent now.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote] Obama should have publicly come out against Biden’s reelection last year if he was so opposed to it.

How do you know he was opposed to it last year, R48? Boy, are you dense. You have no sense of how politics works, do you, dear R48?

And why are you bitching, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2024 9:48 PM

I still think Hillary really did win. Too bad the 2016 election did not face the scrutiny the 2020 one did. I will consider Kamala our first official woman POTUS and am very excited about her potential presidency because I think she is going to be awesome!

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2024 9:50 PM

Because r49 last year it would have been sensible for most people to assume that an 82 year old man running for reelection for another four year term is a demented megalomaniac.

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2024 9:50 PM

He wasn't demented then or now, R51, you fucking cunt. Ansd now he's not running, anyway, Harris is, so fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2024 9:52 PM

Erm, Kamala Harris is going to be elected President in November and I’m sure Hillary will be fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2024 9:55 PM

I think it must have annoyed her more when Sarah Palin, of all people, became the first ever woman to be named on a US presidential ticket.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2024 10:02 PM

R59 I keep telling yall many on DL are getting close in age too Biden so feel “convicted” despite the fact that they don’t have dementia. And for the past 8 years every respectable news sources, non republican media personality has been calling for Trump to go away. Go away and never come back but they feel convicted because these people I speak of they could not convince 47% of the American population who like that Maga shit to tell a convicted felon not to be their nominee. But they could convince an American patriot who is our current US president to retire. They’re just pissed because aging is son of a bitch and there is no cure for it.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2024 10:02 PM

Hillary was weighed down by decades of Clinton drama - some of it her own making, most of it not

Trump was still largely unknown at the time. All of his crazyness is now baked into the US population.

She won the popular vote and barely lost due to the Electoral college. It was hardly a resounding defeat for her

This will likely also be a close election and come down to the results from a few swing states

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2024 10:03 PM

History lesson for R54 please

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2024 10:05 PM

[quote] History lesson for R54 please

[quote] —Geraldine A. Ferraro

Oh, lord. Please don't remind us.

That was the year Mondale got crushed by Reagan in the electoral college.

525 to 13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2024 10:09 PM

[quote] You’re not understanding the momentum that she has and the excitement that’s taking place on the ground. It’s palpable.

Momentum? Trump has always had momentum and it did him no good in 2020. Some dems will be disgusted by this undemocratic foisting of a candidate upon us with no primary.

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2024 11:09 PM

R59 Hun are you feeling ok. Kamala Harris is your candidate. You see when a president picks a VP that is he who selects to fill his shoes when he cannot.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2024 11:11 PM

How CHAPPED will Kalamata's ass be if the Cheeto Colored Bolus wins in November?

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2024 11:11 PM

R47 is just learning English.

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2024 11:15 PM

[quote]Some dems will be disgusted by this undemocratic foisting of a candidate upon us with no primary.

Who are these dems? Because I'm not seeing it. Everyone has quickly coalesced around Harris, and the $$$ is rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2024 11:40 PM

R63 He means the double D. Datalounge Dems. Even most of them hoes flexing though. They will be at that poll in their caftans, voting blue. And then they will celebrate with us and some young drunken gays will give them some pity fucks.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2024 11:47 PM

Hillary didn't stand a chance unless her campaign manager was head of the DNC.....the standing head of the DNC had to step aside so that Hillary's campaign manager Debbie Wasserman Schultz (who later had to step aside) became the head of the DNC.

Who was the the person who stepped aside.......Tim Kaine.....quid pro quo.....Hillary NEVER deserved to be the nominee OR the president she was a joke and is still hated by MOST of the voters.....most of the votes DJT received in 2016 were not votes FOR him but were votes AGAINST HRC....the most hated CUNT ever to exist in American politics. And she still doesn't acknowledge it. She got the MOST popular votes.....fuck her....she is a fucking loser and a cunt that MOST people HATE.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2024 11:49 PM

R65 Calm your histrionics down because you sound ridiculous. She won the popular vote by 5 million more votes than him. If she was that dam unpopular she would not have. No she lost the electoral college by razor thin margins because Trump got quite a bit of regular white folks who usually don’t vote to vote.

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2024 11:57 PM

[quote] the $$$ is rolling in

Is they?

Is they really??

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2024 11:58 PM

Yes, the ca$$$h is rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2024 12:02 AM

LOL.....she won the popular vote......LOL......fuck her.....she will NEVER be popular. She is a stupid cunt who can't read the room.

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2024 12:03 AM

[quote] surrounded herself with people who were clueless and did not dare tell her that the campaign had to be retooled

Well, not everybody. I did try to tell them, but what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2024 12:05 AM

Fuck you, Bill.....

by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2024 12:10 AM

Hillary is living her best life doing a book tour with Chelsea and guesting on podcasts. She's gained quite a bit of weight. She's enjoying retirement and will gloat over a second Trump loss.

by Anonymousreply 72July 24, 2024 1:04 AM

[quote] She's gained quite a bit of weight.

I call it my "Caftan Years."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2024 1:15 AM

Hillz sure does love her BOOZE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 24, 2024 1:15 AM

Not as chapped as Nikki Haley's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 24, 2024 1:19 AM

Tee Hee Hee....

by Anonymousreply 76July 24, 2024 1:32 AM

I can take care of Hillary's chapped ass with some nice coconut oil and scented candles....

by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2024 1:34 AM

Gee. She sounds destroyed. 🙄

"Elections are about the future. That’s why I am excited about Vice President Kamala Harris. She represents a fresh start for American politics. She can offer a hopeful, unifying vision. She is talented, experienced and ready to be president. And I know she can defeat Donald Trump.

There is now an even sharper, clearer choice in this election. On one side is a convicted criminal who cares only about himself and is trying to turn back the clock on our rights and our country. On the other is a savvy former prosecutor and successful vice president who embodies our faith that America’s best days are still ahead. It’s old grievances versus new solutions.

Ms. Harris’s record and character will be distorted and disparaged by a flood of disinformation and the kind of ugly prejudice we’re already hearing from MAGA mouthpieces. She and the campaign will have to cut through the noise, and all of us as voters must be thoughtful about what we read, believe and share."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2024 1:34 AM

sshe won the popular vote by more than 2.8 million votes, not 5 million.

by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote]Wait until reporters start asking VP Kamala. "What are you wearing?"

If it's between boxers or briefs my guess is boxers.

by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote] Wait until reporters start asking VP Kamala. "What are you wearing?"

Her answer should be, "Nothing at all, under this suit."

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2024 1:41 AM

Boxers are preferred by people with a lot of balls

When asked what he is wearing, if truthful her opponet will need to answer, a diaper

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2024 1:45 AM

R75 Considering Haley threw all her supporters under the bus by endorsing Trump, she deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2024 3:11 AM

R57, I didn't realise Mondale had a female running mate. Every day's a school day on DL!

by Anonymousreply 84July 24, 2024 2:08 PM

Haley has to be the stupidest fucking politician alive. ZERO political insight.

by Anonymousreply 85July 24, 2024 2:28 PM

I witnessed the Mondale campaign as a kid. Ferraro was *despised* and yes, it was because she was a woman. It was too soon.

by Anonymousreply 86July 24, 2024 3:34 PM

[quote] I didn't realise Mondale had a female running mate

We've been trying to forget for the past 40 years!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 24, 2024 4:28 PM

Nikki Haley thinks winning elections as a Republican in a deep red state made her a genius, lol.

Imagine endorsing a rapist clown who repeatedly called you "Bird Brain" coast to coast! What kind of self-hating clown would endorse Trump after that? To misquote the late Molly Ivins, Nikki Haley is "dumber than advertised"

by Anonymousreply 88July 24, 2024 4:53 PM

The people elected Hillary as their President. Unfortunately for us it didn’t work out. She was a great Secretary of State, and worked hard traveling around the world doing her job. She served her country well. She’s proud of Kamala and gave her a ring endorsement. She’ll be okay, OP, don’t you worry.

Oh, one more thing, R16, please do fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2024 4:54 PM

To R85...For once OP, I actually agree with you. Douchebag Nikki has NO Political insight or smarts at all.

Since joining Dtrump's team in 2016, Dumpfuck Nikki has been trying to play both ends against the middle& has failed.

There is no "middle ground" with dtrump.

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2024 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!