Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #71: Hillbilly Eulogy

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the death of the Trump/Vance ticket. Or maybe the just Trump ticket, give it a few more days for dough boy. No one will mourn, no one will cry (except for Vance’s hillbilly relatives. Moonshine all around!). May you rot in political purgatory for eternity. Or at least in prison. Donations in their memory may be made to Kamala Harris for President.

Rev. Jack Smith, Esq.

Previous thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 7, 2024 8:42 AM

Former President Bone Spurs will be in prison this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 6:42 PM

I'll drink to that, r1/FCI!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 7:33 PM

Love the title

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 8:24 PM

Uh oh, someone doesn’t like facts and truth.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2024 1:57 PM

^btw, I was referring to r2 and r3 appearing as strike outs to me. I put my settings at asbestos eyeballs and the strikeouts disappeared. But we are definitely rattling the cages of the MAGATs

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2024 2:03 PM

Bless your heart, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2024 4:08 PM

Hmmm, this and those "Gateway Time Out" messages seem to suggest some right wing snowflake is having a meltdown. Fuck their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2024 4:12 PM

Hey Doris, I hope you didn’t think I thought you were MAGA. I was referring to the MAGAs mass FF’ing non-MAGA posts.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2024 4:15 PM

Whew, r8! I'm still caffeinating.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 4:17 PM

R9 How did you get struck out and not me? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2024 10:57 PM

Is Stephen Colbert a DL’er?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 2:38 AM

Trump told his nephew that some disabled people "should just die"...according to a memoir by the nephew that's coming out soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 5:41 AM

I’m not even sure a tape of an Apprentice outtake showing Trump using the N-word would hurt him now.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 9:16 AM

R13 His base would love him more and some trashy rappers would jump on board.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2024 9:48 PM

r14 - Hey, FCI, I'm back after 24 hours. It's getting ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2024 10:51 PM

I got a time out as well. This thread is getting FF’d to death I guess. I sent an email to, er, Muriel I? . I said DL should actually read the posts that get people banned and also make sure they aren’t being flamed repeatedly by trolls. I’m sure my time out is related to this thread. Maybe it’s time for DL to get real moderators.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2024 11:35 PM

I don’t have tik tok, what does R11 show?

He really did a great dance number yesterday. He has great rhythm.

Is that the video?

He even grabbed his own butt 😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2024 11:38 PM

He started a video with “Hillbilly Eulogy” r17.

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2024 11:40 PM

😳 😛

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2024 12:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2024 1:50 AM

Trump is running scared and backing out of the debates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2024 1:53 AM

OH

MY

GAWD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2024 2:01 AM

Yes, the trolls FF us in rapid succession is getting more noticeable. I’ve had 2 timeouts. One of them was with a few minutes after calling an obvious Boris thread a Boris thread. It was the first time I posted all day. I know it’s a few DL Klangrannies who are miserable able their station in life and are just generally hateful/contrarian, but no way they have numbers enough to FF someone into timeout in minutes. We have lots of trolls.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 2:10 AM

R21, there’s no reason for Trump to commit to a debate with Harris before she’s confirmed as the nominee. And I’m sure he’d like to know who the VP nominee will be, too. He has no motivation to commit to debate details before he has to.

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2024 2:18 AM

R24 He’s scared.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 2:19 AM

Your only post, r24?

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 2:36 AM

On this thread, r24? Yes. But I’ve got posts all over DL.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2024 2:39 AM

I guess we don't run in the same threads then.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 2:42 AM

[quote]there’s no reason for Trump to commit to a debate with Harris before she’s confirmed as the nominee

What was the reason for debating Biden before he was confirmed as the nominee? Biden didn’t make him break out in a cold sweat like Kamala does?

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 2:46 AM

Miss Linz needs to put a plastic cover over her fainting couch when J.D. comes-a-calling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 3:08 AM

Those plastic slipcovers for furniture should become known as "JD Vance condoms."

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 3:12 AM

Pink, Connie Britton, Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird with Shannon Watts raised over $2 million in 90 minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2024 3:47 AM

Couches for Kamala

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2024 4:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2024 4:46 AM

Does Usha know what she signed up for?

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2024 4:52 AM

Adam Kinzinger (Slava Ukraini) 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱

[quote] I met with Gabby Giffords in my office a few years ago. She was actually very conversational and smart.

[quote] How any Christian can think @LauraLoomer is anything but the most evil of people, makes me doubt their faith.

[quote] Nobody who truly loves God has this darkness inside them. Pure evil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2024 8:08 PM

Loomer has also been posting hateful, racist shit about Kamala and the late Sheila Jackson Lee.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2024 11:36 PM

Loomer is that dog shit you scrape off the bottom of your shoe and never look back. Nobody, other than white supremacists, cares about her unhinged, hateful rants. She's little more than the female version of Nick Fuentes.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2024 11:42 PM

Keep shooting, Kamala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2024 11:51 PM

Loony Laura Loomer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2024 12:07 AM

Does Lady Lindzebelle even have a cat? Who tends to it? Her ass is constantly in Mar-a-Lago or traveling on government paid junkets to much of the world.

by Anonymousreply 41July 27, 2024 12:21 AM

[quote] Who tends to it?

His houseboy.

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2024 12:22 AM

I have you know my beautiful 🐞 pussy is petted and stroked daily, and absorbs of plenty of quality meat regularly.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2024 1:38 AM

Trump says if you vote for him, you'll never have to vote again. Scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2024 1:38 AM

JD Vance, the favorite of Junior Mint. Fucker Carlson, and Peter Thiel, believes an elderly, never married/childless woman who owns a cat(s), is not entitled for full, basic human rights?

What a disgusting turd!

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2024 12:50 PM

A woman like that should own a dolphin, not a cat.

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2024 12:52 PM

I’d prefer a childless cat lady to a nazi couch fucker any day

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2024 2:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2024 9:33 PM

Stranded Trump Supporters Panic After Their Cars Get Towed During His Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2024 11:07 PM

How fundie Xtians want to help Trump and the GOP win by purging voter rolls

They also want to push their far right views on the culture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2024 12:00 AM

Serious question. I asked this on another thread but thinking someone here might know the answer.

What if Trump suddenly dies? Do the Republicans run with Vance at the top of the ticket? Are they legally or constitutionally obliged to?

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2024 5:52 AM

If Donald suddenly dies, before or after the election, the Republican Party falls apart.

It is the party of Donald. There is no replacement for Donald. Putin is ineligible.

The reason there was such consternation over the VP spot is that there is NO REPUBLICAN backbench that can take over.

Ginni Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2024 10:56 AM

NYT:

Elon Musk, the world’s richest man, has waded into one of the thorniest issues facing U.S. politics: deepfake videos. On Friday night, Mr. Musk, the billionaire owner of the social media platform X, reposted an edited campaign video for Vice President Kamala Harris.

The video mimics Ms. Harris’s voice, but instead of using her words from the original ad, it has the vice president saying that President Biden is senile, that she does not “know the first thing about running the country” and that, as a woman and a person of color, she is the “ultimate diversity hire.”

Mr. Musk’s post, which has since been viewed 112 million times, would seem to run afoul of X’s policies, which prohibit sharing “synthetic, manipulated or out-of-context media that may deceive or confuse people and lead to harm.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2024 12:27 PM

From Yahoo Comments:

Donald Trump: He promised to cut the deficit. He added $8T to it. promised to build a wall. He only did 458 miles out of 2,000. Most of it was repair or replacement, not new. He promised to make Mexico pay. They didn't. He promised to unveil a new healthcare plan. It didn't exist. He promised a middle-class tax cut. He cut taxes for the rich. The middle class is paying for it. He said he wouldn't play golf as President. He made 250 visits(way more than Obama) to his own golf clubs. It cost taxpayers $150 million. He said he'd increase economic growth by 4%. He didn't. President Biden did. He promised an infrastructure plan. He had none. President Biden signed a massive one. He promised to hire "the best people." He fired 3/4 of them and then said they were the worst ever. He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs. He didn't: President Biden did. He promised a Hillary lock-up. It didn't happen. Promised we'd win the trade war with China. We didn't, It cost about a quarter million jobs and hurt Americans not help them. He promised his corporate tax cuts would help and benefit Workers and corporations would use that money to invest in American workers. They didn't, they used that money to buy back stocks. He promised to bring back and revive the coal industry. Never happened - more coal jobs were lost during his presidency. He promised to drain the swamp. He didn't: He WAS the swamp. Jan 6th…never forget!!

by Anonymousreply 54July 28, 2024 12:35 PM

[quote] What if Trump suddenly dies? Do the Republicans run with Vance at the top of the ticket? Are they legally or constitutionally obliged to?

From what I've read, they are not legally obligated at all. If the Republican nominee dies after the convention, the Republican National Committee picks the new nominee. They could go all out and reconvene the Republican Convention and have the delegates revote, or apparently they could just skip that and pick the new nominee themselves.

Generally, they would probably go with the runningmate, but in this case, I really am not sure they'd go with Vance. Might even turn around completely and go with Nikki Haley.

by Anonymousreply 55July 28, 2024 2:34 PM

Now that Haley has eaten Trump shit in public, she might have a chance if the Ferret Support dies.

by Anonymousreply 56July 28, 2024 3:23 PM

Miss Lindsey addressing JD Vance’s “childless cat ladies” remarks. 👵 🫃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 28, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote]"you should never say anything to hurt anybody's feelings"

He probably learned that from Donald.

by Anonymousreply 58July 28, 2024 11:48 PM

Lindsey Graham has said some nasty things about individual Democrats. She made some cruel remarks about Joe Biden and others. Lindsey once claimed to be close friends with Joe Biden and praised his character. She turned on him to please Trump and pander to right wing voters. Her hypocrisy has been evident throughout her political experience.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2024 12:02 AM

Just when you think you got to the bottom level of Miss Lindz' willingness to humiliate herself, you discover there's a whole underground parking garage underneath.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2024 12:07 AM

Reporter recently asked Donald Trump this question:

“Sir, all of us one day will face the grim reaper. At this point in your life, are you more focused on your legacy?”

Trump’s reply:

“I see Lindsey Graham near all the time. But she works from behind mostly and is amazingly talented at it. She though, has no direct role as to my legacy.”

Reporter’s follow-up:

“You misunderstood my question. I was asking if you feel prepared for when the GRIM REAPER comes for you; not your association with Lindsey Graham.”

Trump’s response:

“Oh the GRIM REAPER! I did not hear you well with this patch over my ear. I thought you asked about the GRAND RIMMER.”

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2024 12:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2024 1:49 AM

He had a similar answer about getting rid of JD Vance when he said he wanted to burn the Hillbilly Effigy.

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2024 2:16 AM

Remember when Bruno ran against McCarthy and DL collectively swooned?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2024 4:53 AM

^ I love cat dads

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2024 5:03 AM

First, it’s Junior Mint killing exotic and endangered wildlife.

Then, Kristi Noem murders her puppy….and goat.

Now, JD Vance declares war on The childless cat lady?

Is the GQP now the party of animal cruelty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2024 10:56 AM

Yes. R66. The GQP is the party of cruelty, PERIOD.

It’s a feature with them. The cruelty IS the point.

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2024 6:02 PM

The Republican mayor of Mesa, Arizona endorses Harris over Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2024 7:12 PM

New Jan. 6 video footage shows indicted Trumpster Kenneth Chesebro handing off fake elector documents to aides of Mike Kelly (R-PA)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2024 8:19 PM

I just watched Rachel and she scared the shit out of me. Took all the wind out of my sails. Anyone else watch?

by Anonymousreply 70July 30, 2024 4:01 AM

^^It's connected to this Timothy Snyder tweet from earlier today. I can't read the Rolling Stone article because it's paywalled. Maybe someone here can better explain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 30, 2024 4:03 AM

WHEN ELECTION NIGHT comes in November, it will be up to thousands of local election officials to certify election results in their counties. Among those election officials are scores of Donald Trump supporters who believe his lies and conspiracies about stolen elections — and will be in prime position to act on those beliefs to try to aid his campaign in November.

In the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, Rolling Stone and American Doom identified at least 70 pro-Trump election conspiracists currently working as county election officials who have questioned the validity of elections or delayed or refused to certify results. At least 22 of these county election officials have refused or delayed certification in recent years.

“I think we are going to see mass refusals to certify the election” in November, says Democratic election lawyer Marc Elias. “Everything we are seeing about this election is that the other side is more organized, more ruthless, and more prepared.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 30, 2024 11:40 AM

TL DR- Jan. 6 2021 was a rehearsal. This time the officials are in place, including VP to deny certification of the results.

These 70 people need to be identified by name and investigated.

by Anonymousreply 73July 30, 2024 11:52 AM

Relax. Everything will be fine.

Nothing to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 74July 30, 2024 12:04 PM

Clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 30, 2024 12:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 30, 2024 12:51 PM

Elmo is really losing his shit.

by Anonymousreply 77July 30, 2024 12:54 PM

[QUOTE] This time the officials are in place, including VP to deny certification of the results.

You mean Kamala Harris? She’s not going to deny certification of the results, hon.

by Anonymousreply 78July 30, 2024 2:58 PM

^OOPs

by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2024 4:16 PM

i live in a very mixed area, hippies to hard core rethugs. my neighbors...1/2 mile away...have had a 'rump sign up while he was in office and then an anti-biden sign. they have taken that down a month or so ago. no replacement...fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 80July 30, 2024 4:20 PM

I'm happy to see people getting behind Kamala and all the enthusiasm but why was Biden so hated? I think replacing him was the right decision in the end but, what did he do to get all these on-the-fencers so unhappy with him?

by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2024 4:22 PM

Trump's nephew Fred is voting for Kamala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 30, 2024 4:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 30, 2024 5:05 PM

He was just old, r81, and too many money men were pearl clutching.

I don’t think Biden was “hated” so much as he was old and boring (some will say he was “losing his marbles” as well).

Of course the thugs are putting in place the means to steal the election - or at least cause so much chaos and confusion that it has to go to SCROTUS so THOSE feckless cunts can reinstall dump - as they’ve been paid to do.

Fuck them. Let’s turn out in massive numbers so they are drowned in Blue votes.

Exposing their plans to the public is a good thing. If people understand what’s going on, they will pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 84July 30, 2024 5:47 PM

WaPo: Project 2025 to end policy work after Democratic attacks angered Trump:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 30, 2024 7:21 PM

[quote]Project 2025 to end policy work after Democratic attacks angered Trump:

If you believe that, I've got a Trump University degree to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 86July 30, 2024 7:25 PM

Does the degree come with a pair of Trump sneakers?

by Anonymousreply 87July 30, 2024 8:07 PM

Come on, peeple! Trump didn't know about it! He's too busy beeing shot in a asignation attempt! You gotta feel for him, getting up and raising his fist in the air like the savior he is! Those others just want to make things hard for him. Of course he wants a religious country! We all do! And get ta get rid of all those nasty people like furners and democrats! Who wouldn't?

by Anonymousreply 88July 30, 2024 8:19 PM

[bold]Kamala Harris Wipes Out Trump’s Swing-State Lead[/bold]

“Kamala Harris has wiped out Donald Trump’s lead across seven battleground states, as the vice president rides a wave of enthusiasm among young, Black and Hispanic voters,” according to a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll.

“Harris was backed by 48% of voters to 47% for Trump — a statistical dead heat — in the swing states that will likely decide November’s election. That’s a stronger showing than the two-point deficit for President Joe Biden before he dropped out of the race. The Democratic vice president overtook her GOP rival in Arizona and Nevada, and more than doubled Biden’s lead over Trump in Michigan.”

“The numbers suggest Harris has a shot at reassembling the voter coalition that propelled President Barack Obama to the White House — and a clearer path to victory than Biden, who’d struggled to galvanize the Democratic base.”

~Political Wire

by Anonymousreply 89July 30, 2024 9:43 PM

Elmo is a very very dangerous person. All the billionaires are causing us chaos/division we are experiencing. They don’t like democracy and don’t want accountability. They want to be able to control us. They want us as their slaves. I swear I wish we could confiscate 90% of their money.

by Anonymousreply 90July 30, 2024 10:49 PM

Trump COLLAPSES when asked to defend picking JD Vance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 30, 2024 10:52 PM

Was a couch available for him to collapse on?

by Anonymousreply 92July 30, 2024 11:00 PM

Threats to our democracy:

Billionaires from all countries

Russia/China/Iran/Saudi (a supposed ally)

Corporate Media

Notice I didn’t add Republicans. It is because the groups above are driving their fuckery. Without the help, Republicans wouldn’t have the power to do what they are doing and want to do. IMO

Our democracy is under assault from all over. I never thought I’d see the day we may actually lose it and lost it fast. It is all out in the open (this is where the media is complicit).

We will need heroes to come forward and come forward fast and in droves. I’ve said I do believe in the end the media will come out and put their thumb on the scale for Harris. I think some of our billionaires will step up. I think some military leaders will step up. I think many are waiting until closer to the election. I think we may see a blitz of pro-democracy/pro-Harris after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2024 11:04 PM

I've already noticed a change at some places. Until a couple of weeks ago, reading The Atlantic's online articles, one would think that Trump and his handlers are these strategic geniuses, 7 out of roughly 10 articles they publish per day were something negative about Biden or the Democrats, and even after he stepped down, there were still articles vaguely critical or, at best, doubtful of Harris. But, now, all political articles are about the awfulness of JD Vance, the dangers of Project 2025, etc, or very positive about Kamala. Today, for example, they published an interesting article on the origins of the Federalist Society (Horowitz Report) and how it infiltrated the judicial system. NYT, though, still seems to continue to play its "both sides" game.

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2024 11:11 PM

[quote] NYT, though, still seems to continue to play its "both sides" game.

Please share evidence of the "good" side?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2024 11:31 PM

Hey R93

[quote] I've spent this year writing for the @newrepublic about how a group of Silicon Valley billionaires has gone WEIRD. Now their weirdness is mating up with Trump's MAGA weirdness in the 2024 election. Here's a few things to understand about these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2024 11:36 PM

R96 I read that and it is chilling. It made my blood run cold and that’s not hyperbole.

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote] Please share evidence of the "good" side?

I stopped reading their political coverage many months ago, but it's the usual BS: there are always two articles, one by someone reasonable who points out all the ways in which Harris' campaign should appeal to an average voter, accompanied by the usual crap from someone like Ross Douthat and his not-quite-MAGA right wing propaganda. I don't bother reading it besides crolling through their newsletters whcih link to the articles.

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2024 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2024 1:08 AM

Matt Walsh, the voice of reason:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2024 3:50 AM

[quote]Was a couch available for him to collapse on?

Haven't I suffered enough?

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2024 7:38 AM

My Donald can stretch out pantsless on my fairing couch anytime he wants.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2024 8:37 AM

^fainting

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2024 8:39 AM

Goodbye, JP Vandell... we hardly knew ye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2024 8:55 AM

[quote] So while the media was busy bullying him out of the race because they insisted he was too old to do the job, President Biden was in the middle of personally negotiating a 7 country swap to free over a dozen political prisoners from Russian custody, including one of their own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2024 4:44 PM

And ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 1, 2024 4:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2024 4:56 PM

Uncle Joe & Mama Kamala, the dream team kickin' ass and taking names!

FUCK YEAH!

by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2024 5:14 PM

Joe running the country, getting hostages released, and Kamala running for the continuation of the Obama/Biden/Harris behemoth.

FUCK YEAH!

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2024 5:23 PM

JD’s cocklet was rated a 3 by Lady Lindzebelle. She told Trump that. Instead, Trump listened to Don Jr., Peter Thiel, and Tucker Carlson and went ahead and name JD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2024 11:39 PM

Miss Lindz doesn’t look excited about JD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2024 11:44 PM

I certainly was not r111! I don't mind a gentleman who's a little rough around the edges, but I will not be called a calf-less old cow in my own house! And to think that nice, generous Mr. Thiel recommended him so highly.

by Anonymousreply 112August 1, 2024 11:49 PM

Election deniers are taking over Arizona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 2, 2024 3:04 AM

Billionaires are stepping up for Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 2, 2024 3:28 AM

This is incredible!

I hope this video gets spread far and wide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 2, 2024 3:46 AM

And DonOLD soiled his nappy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 2, 2024 3:51 AM

Why Joe Biden seemed perfectly fine in the clip. He's not senile at al! Must be a double, or AI.

by Anonymousreply 117August 2, 2024 11:22 AM

R117 We had trolls here starting threads saying he was confused on the tarmac and other nonsense.

Btw- I still think Pres Biden would have won, but I am relieved now because I am enjoying the energy Harris is bringing.

by Anonymousreply 118August 2, 2024 11:52 AM

FCI, do you think yesterday's release by Putin was a big FU to Trump for his incompetence?

by Anonymousreply 119August 2, 2024 12:20 PM

CBP officers in Arizona seize more than half a ton of fentanyl in largest seizure in agency history TUCSON, Ariz. – U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the Port of Lukeville recently seized approximately 4 million blue fentanyl pills -- weighing more than 1,000 pounds -- in the largest singular fentanyl seizure in CBP history.

“This is the largest fentanyl seizure in CBP’s history, and reflects our unwavering determination to protect our nation and to disrupt the criminal activities of ruthless drug cartels,” said Troy Miller, CBP Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Commissioner. “Every day, CBP officers and agents are on our front line, using their keen instincts and the latest technology to prevent deadly drugs from entering our country and poisoning our communities.”

On July 1, a 20-year-old Arizona man, [bold] who is a U.S. citizen,[/bold] arrived at the [bold] Port of Lukeville [/bold] driving a 2011 pick-up truck which was hauling a sport recreational vehicle on a utility trailer. CBP officers performing the inspection for entry to the U.S. sent the driver and vehicles aside for a more intensive inspection.

While conducting a thorough inspection of the pick-up truck, trailer, and sport utility vehicle, CBP officers noticed anomalies throughout the frame of the trailer. With the assistance of a CBP canine team, officers discovered 234 packages of drugs concealed within the frame of a trailer. The packages contained approximately 4 million blue fentanyl pills, which is the largest fentanyl seizure in CBP history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 2, 2024 12:26 PM

Did Trump take money from Egypt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 2, 2024 1:03 PM

[quote] When I asked LaCavita how the campaign has been processing this cavalcade of unforced errors, he offered a characteristically Trumpian assessment. “This team of professionals has been through more campaigns than all the bedwetters on Twitter and prognosticators in the media combined” he told me. “We don’t get rattled by imaginary ‘chatter,’ we execute and live in reality.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 2, 2024 1:18 PM

Yeah, looks like things are going great there ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 2, 2024 1:19 PM

[quote]We don’t get rattled by imaginary ‘chatter,’ we execute and live in reality.

I think it must be one of those alternative realities created by Kellyanne Conway.

by Anonymousreply 124August 2, 2024 1:20 PM

[bold]How an Elon Musk PAC is using voter data to help Trump beat Harris in 2024 election[/bold]

If a voter in Michigan performs a search on Google, a somewhat shocking ad might pop up.

The ad shows a young man lying in bed late at night when someone else texts him, “Hey you need to vote,” and then sends the man a video of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump. The man can hear the gunshots and people screaming in the background.

As Trump is rushed off stage with blood pouring down his face, the man watching the video types in response, “This is out of control. How do I start?”

The ad then displays a website for a group called America PAC.

The website says it will help the viewer register to vote. But once a user clicks “Register to Vote,” the experience he or she will have can be very different, depending on where they live.

If a user lives in a state that is not considered competitive in the presidential election, like California or Wyoming for example, they’ll be prompted to enter their email addresses and zip code and then directed quickly to a voter registration page for their state, or back to the original sign up section.

But for users who enter a zip code that indicates they live in a battleground state, like Pennsylvania or Georgia, the process is very different.

Rather than be directed to their state’s voter registration page, they instead are directed to a highly detailed personal information form, prompted to enter their address, cell phone number, and age.

If they agree to submit all that, the system still does not steer them to a voter registration page. Instead, it shows them a “thank you” page.

So that person who wanted help registering to vote? In the end, they got no help at all registering. But they did hand over priceless personal data to a political operation.

Specifically, a political action committee created by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, one aimed at giving the Republican presidential nominee Trump an advantage in his campaign against Vice President Kamala Harris, the de facto Democratic nominee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 2, 2024 3:16 PM

pop up blocker?

by Anonymousreply 126August 2, 2024 3:18 PM

[bold]Harris Moves Ahead of Trump Nationally[/bold]

Kamala Harris is now leading Donald Trump nationally in the FiveThirtyEight polling average, 45% to 43.5%.

Harris is polling on average about 3 to 4 percentage points better than Biden before he dropped out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 2, 2024 3:31 PM

The Old Pussy Grabbing Racist is TOAST.

Add in his VP, who fucked the couch, and only the 30% hard core racist minority is voting Republican across ALL STATES.

The Electoral College will not save Trump this time.

by Anonymousreply 128August 2, 2024 5:32 PM

I sure hope the younger generations are more savvy when it comes to putting all of their personally identifying information into some random pop up box than old people are, r125.

Entering that information into a rando site you didn’t INTENTIONALLY go to is very dangerous. It’s one of the reasons I don’t take on line polls from YouGov. They want too much information that they don’t fucking need (imo)

Musk hole is a prick and he needs to be deported. He’s a danger to civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 129August 2, 2024 5:44 PM

[bold]Harris makes history as first Black woman, Asian American presidential nominee[/bold]

WASHINGTON - The party votes have been cast: Vice President Kamala Harris is officially the 2024 Democratic presidential nominee — making U.S. history as the first Black woman and first Asian American from a major party to win that designation.

Harris secured the Democratic nomination on Friday afternoon, receiving the majority of votes — at least 2,530 — from her party's delegates, just one day after voting opened. The Democratic National Committee held a livestream video hosted by Biden campaign aides and DNC chairman Jaime Harrison to mark the occasion.

"I am honored to be the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States," Harris said moments after she passed the delegate threshold during a Democratic party-sponsored livestream phone call. "Your dedication cannot be overstated. Your dedication to our country. I know we all feel this way so strongly. We love our country, we believe in the promise of America, and that's what this campaign is about."

Harris said she will officially accept the nomination next week, once the virtual voting period concludes on Monday. She added that she's looking forward to the Democratic National Convention that begins Aug. 19 in Chicago to "have an opportunity to celebrate this historic moment together."

Harris, 59, catapulted to the top of the ticket after President Joe Biden dropped out of the presidential election on July 21. Harris will go on to face Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, the 45th president, in November.

Vice President Harris quickly gained the backing of top leaders in her party, including Biden, former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She's also been raking in record-breaking donations less than two weeks into her candidacy.

The DNC began a virtual roll call on Thursday at 9 a.m. for delegates to vote for Harris as the party’s candidate. Delegates still have until the deadline on Monday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m. ET to return their ballots.

“I am so proud to confirm that Vice President Harris has earned more than a majority of votes from all convention delegates and will be the nominee of the Democratic Party,” Harrison said during the livestream.

He added: “Today, my friends, is special because we can proudly say that we will have the first woman of color at the top of a major party ticket.” ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 2, 2024 6:05 PM

Retailers Locked Up Their Products—and Broke Shopping in America

CVS, Target and other chains have barricaded everything from toiletries to cleaning supplies. It’s backfired in almost every way.

[quote] In retailers’ eyes it might be their best option, but it’s one that appears to be backfiring. Neil Saunders, managing director of the retail practice at the firm GlobalData, describes the locking up of merch as “a blunt instrument.” Several years into this experiment, the instrument’s outcomes are becoming clear: miserable workers, irritated customers, abandoned shopping carts and more reasons than ever to shop online. The modern American store is designed around self-service, which encourages customers to buy more. If you can’t just grab most of the things you want, the brick-and-mortar retail system as we know it stops working.

[...]

[quote] A recent police raid on a warehouse outside Los Angeles turned up millions of dollars in stolen merchandise that law enforcement said they suspected was headed for resale, but they alleged that it had all been stolen in transit, not from retail sales floors. This has always been the preferred operational method of large, sophisticated theft rings (See: Goodfellas and The Sopranos), because stealing from tractor trailers or warehouses yields large quantities of brand-new goods that are packaged for efficient transport, storage and resale. In fact, according to the cargo security firm CargoNet, this type of theft has recently soared—in the first quarter of 2024, 46% more incidents were reported than in the same period in 2023.

[...]

[quote] But retailers have already backed themselves too far into a corner for them to admit defeat. Retrofitting so many stores with lockup systems is time-consuming and expensive. Stores have sunk too much effort and money into safeguarding their shelves to fling them open now. Maybe next they’ll mess around with high-tech gadgetry, like RFID tags or facial recognition software. But perhaps a better solution is also the most obvious one: staffing up. It’s workers who make stores pleasant, orderly, convenient places to shop, and attracting more of them and keeping them around would probably require retailers to also raise wages and improve working conditions. To make these stores work again, retailers are going to have to find some way not to treat everyone as if they’re the next thief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 2, 2024 6:15 PM

All those billionaire Australians such as Musk, Murdoch & son, etc., need to exit the U.S. permanently with their fascist activities, very low taxation, and their deregulated greed.

by Anonymousreply 132August 2, 2024 6:57 PM

Here is one of my predictions for the future: when all is said and done and the history books are written, we will discover that this is what was at the heart of the "dump Biden" movement as well as doing everything possible to get donOLD re-installed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 2, 2024 8:19 PM

R119 I don’t think so. Maybe it was a “warning” to him to get his shit together.

by Anonymousreply 134August 2, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote] In 2021, Narya Capital made a major investment in Rumble. The investment, which made Narya one of Rumble’s top shareholders, also gave the firm a seat on Rumble’s board. Financial disclosures filed by Vance in conjunction with his Senate bid also show that he made a personal investment in Rumble that was valued between $100,000 and $250,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 2, 2024 10:01 PM

This is going to sound really conspiratorial, but I will toss it out there as food for thought. Take it or ignore it.

I think this whole “dump Biden” thing was started by unsavory characters employed by assholes to sow division. It got amplified and picked up. His debate performance made it worse.

The media, the trolls on line, proxies and others have been mercilessly pushing the “Biden is too old” for a while. Dump built his entire campaign around it.

The plan was to push Biden out, then scream for an open convention. As a few fools here have been doing. I DON’T CARE open convention troll. The whole idea was to foment chaos, make the Dems look in disarray so the media could shriek and clutch their pearls, thus generating clicks while ignoring the threat from the thugs.

But wily old Joe pulled his own fucking coup and said, “Kamala! You’re up!” Which took all of the wind out of their sails.

Then the party big wigs said, “oh, let’s wait and see” but WE didn’t fucking wait! Every last fucking group - spearheaded by the black ladies -stood up to be counted and said, “FUCK YEAH! We’re all in on Kamala!”

Money came pouring in as if from a burst dam and then the DNC could no longer deny it is Kamala.

The hoped for brokered convention did not materialize. There WAS no hoped for chaos. As a matter of fact, we came together instantaneously, like some sort of chemical reaction.

People are still trying to stir shit, and they will continue to try right through next year. Ignore them. Stay the course. We know what we gave to do. Stick together. We’ve been here before, we know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 136August 2, 2024 10:14 PM

Two words, r136...Occam's razor.

by Anonymousreply 137August 2, 2024 10:24 PM

R136 I agree

by Anonymousreply 138August 2, 2024 11:07 PM

I'm going to toss THIS out there. There was no huge conspiracy. There was no wheels-within-wheels, double plus ungood, powers that be who for totally crazy reasons just couldn't stand the idea that awesome Joe Biden was clearly going to have a phenomenal victory in November.

Instead, some rather powerful, influential people saw after the debate that this doddering old man was simply not up to the task of winning the election this year. And they decided that even though it was a pretty dramatic move, he really just had to step aside or lose everything. They looked at his performance, they looked at the polling, they looked at the state of the Democratic Party and decided, this shit is fucked if we don't do something drastic really, really soon.

Anyway, that's my thought.

And also too, I suspect they are all totally fine with the fact that Kamala wrapped it up so quickly and easily. Totally.

by Anonymousreply 139August 2, 2024 11:21 PM

R140 It was a huge conspiracy out in the open. The media relentlessly beat up on Biden for weeks, while totally ignoring all of DT’s insanity, his slurring, his doddering, his clear mental decline, his Project 2025. The media absolutely put their thumb on the scale against Pres Biden. He had many appearances after the debate (in which DT looked bad, too) but the media just pounded on Pres Biden creating tunnel vision. Democrats freaked out. Dukakis had a 17 point lead on GHW Bush in summer of ‘88. Bush went on to win in a landslide and he was not a good campaigner at all.

It’s done. We’re all behind Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2024 12:27 AM

Oy with the paranoid tinhattery. I love Uncle Joe, but within two minutes of the debate starting I knew he needed to give up running for another term because I am not blind, deaf and in a cult. Sometimes people of a certain age experience quick onset physical or mental decline. It isn’t a conspiracy. President Biden’s primary concern should be keeping himself well for this term.

And reference to the Lugenpresse is a real turnoff whomever it is coming from. As I said to the RNC committee poll dipshit, repeating Nazi talking points is a real turn off.

Also Kamala is 🔥 . She’s going to choose a great VP candidate. Uncle Joe will go down in history as a hero and may Trump die in jail.

by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2024 1:03 AM

Elon is committing election interference!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2024 3:00 AM

[quote]But if you stay in this job, if you choose to be in a position to administer elections and to certify the election results, and you don't do your job, you're gonna get sued. And you're gonna lose. And you're gonna go down in history as one of the villains in American history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2024 7:57 AM

Peter Thiel, Don Jr., and Tucker Carlson pushed the orange Mussolini to choose JD Vance. Lindsey Graham, privately, was pleading to Trump not to pick Vance, particularly because Vance is very pro-Russia and anti-Ukraine. Of course, DJT is a Russian asset or more. Graham was favoring Tim Scott, the guy with the phantom fiancé.

Trump wanted that Thiel funding.

Blake Masters is another Thiel babydoll.

Trump was stupid not picking the North Dakota Governor, Doug Burgum. His net worth is over 1.1 billion. Trump wants to be around the rich.

Ii want to see the day Trump’s fiefdom collapses.

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2024 8:50 AM

Let us take the Treason Thread back to Treason.

Trump ran the US government like a crime boss.

Long before he absorbed the RNC into his money laundering Trump Org biz, he shook down EGYPT for a $10M(!) KICK BACK that he used to pay his 2016 Campaign bills with.

When Democrats have complete control of Congress again, Dems need to remove ALL STATUTES OF LIMITATION on crimes committed by Trump and the Trump Administration. You can run, but you can't hide. Bill Barr needs to get jail time chair for protecting Donald's criminality.

by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2024 9:14 AM

^ Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2024 4:58 PM

The Egypt stuff is funny, like, why Egypt? But at the same time, I have a strong suspicion that if anybody had free access to all the records and all the sources, we would actually find dozens of countries just freely bribing Trump through the Trump campaign. I mean every third worlder understands this guy completely. Would-be dictator who worships himself and money and is completely open to bribery from all corners of the world.

by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2024 5:02 PM

More about the Egyptian shadiness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2024 5:05 PM

Earth to Merrick Garland, Earth to Merrick Garland...

Do your fucking job!

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote] Let us take the Treason Thread back to Treason.

[quote] ^ Totally agree

The scolding same two exchanging numerous strokes doesn’t render enlightenment. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 150August 4, 2024 12:48 AM

[bold]‘I’m trying to make it’: Jimmy Carter’s goal is to vote for Kamala Harris[/bold]

Nearing his 100th birthday and in hospice care since February 2023, the former president Jimmy Carter reportedly has one goal: voting for Kamala Harris against Donald Trump.

“I’m only trying to make it to vote for Kamala Harris,” Carter told his son Chip this week, as his grandson Jason Carter recounted to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Harris, Carter’s fellow Democrat, will face the Republican Trump for the presidency on 5 November. Carter’s 100th birthday will fall on 1 October.

A Democrat who was in the White House from 1977 to 1981, Carter is the oldest living president. In ill health for several years, his family announced that he entered hospice care on 18 February 2023. Many took that announcement to mean Carter was near the end of his life.

And the next month, the current president, Joe Biden, said he had been asked to deliver Carter’s eulogy. Biden also said Carter’s doctors had “found a way to keep him going for a lot longer than they anticipated because they found a breakthrough”.

In October 2023, as the White House celebrated Carter’s 99th birthday, the former Democratic National Committee chairperson Donna Brazile said the former Georgia governor was “a towering, old southern oak … as good as they come and tough as they come”.

The following month, Carter’s wife, Rosalynn Carter, died aged 96. The couple, who campaigned for human rights and mental health reform, were married for 77 years, through Jimmy Carter’s time in the US navy, in Georgia state politics, in the White House and in a post-presidency widely regarded as one of the most productive.

In 2002, Carter was awarded the Nobel peace prize, “for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development”.

In 2021, he told the Associated Press the secret to a long life was “to marry the right person”...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 4, 2024 1:35 AM

Trump praises Vladimir Putin at a rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 4, 2024 1:51 AM

This is so true:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 4, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote] Trump’s businesses threw off about $550 million from 2017 to 2020, according to an analysis of documents—tax returns, financial disclosures, bond filings, credit reports and internal records—many of which emerged after the former president left the White House. For Trump, who earned even more before becoming president, the money was critical, allowing him to service his debts, improve his properties, pay his kids and live like a king—all while governing the nation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 5, 2024 2:08 PM

Jenna Ellis is cooperating with prosecutors in the AZ fake electors case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 5, 2024 7:59 PM

From Nancy Pelosi's new book, "The Art of Power," discussing a phone call in which Trump tried to dissuade Pelosi from an impeachment inquiry:

"Again and again during the more than 20-minute call, Trump repeated, 'It was a perfect call …. the call was so perfect,'" she wrote. Ms. Pelosi said she ended the conversation by telling him the truth would emerge.

"I've had a lot of conversations with this man," she wrote, "and at the end of nearly all of them, I think, 'Either you are stupid, or you think that the rest of us are.'"

by Anonymousreply 156August 5, 2024 11:48 PM

I think Walz, now, was the absolute best pick. He really is phenomenal, accomplished so much, and the contrast to Vance, and DT, is as stark as I’ve ever seen two tickets.

by Anonymousreply 157August 6, 2024 10:55 PM

r157 - The energy continues to grow, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 158August 6, 2024 11:08 PM

The grand jury for the election interference case in AZ wanted to indict Trump!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 6, 2024 11:12 PM

They have Marsha,

We have Dolly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 6, 2024 11:24 PM

Marsha says Walz is a far left radical and the only way to restore the rule of law, common sense, and law and order in America is to vote for Trump.

No fucking thank you, hillbilly hag.

by Anonymousreply 161August 6, 2024 11:26 PM

"Hillbilly Hag" is a great nickname. We should use that one for JD Vance, too 😄 😁 🤣

by Anonymousreply 162August 6, 2024 11:52 PM

I see Marshie as Plantation Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2024 12:16 AM

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2024 12:18 AM

Vance is a Shillbly. He is NOT a hillbilly by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2024 3:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2024 3:10 AM

I can't take serious life advice from anyone with that mess on top of their head, R160.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2024 3:12 AM

The Trump election interference plan is proceeding apace in GA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2024 12:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 9, 2024 12:06 AM

^ I wish the American press would be as honest about Trump as some British news outlets are

by Anonymousreply 170August 9, 2024 12:59 AM

^^I'll make it even simpler "Fat Orange Pig is Full of Shit!"

by Anonymousreply 171August 9, 2024 7:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 9, 2024 12:31 PM

Trump claims he will sue the New York Times for calling out his lies about the fictional Willie Brown helicopter trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 10, 2024 2:19 AM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 174August 10, 2024 2:51 AM

His DC trial was postponed for a month. Anyone hear that? It was supposed to start next week, but Smith asked for a delay.

SMITH requested the delay.

Slob trying to make a plea deal? Or is Smith queuing up something sure to light his fat ass up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 10, 2024 4:19 AM

[quote]Slob trying to make a plea deal? Or is Smith queuing up something sure to light his fat ass up?

MAGA Merrick Garland telling Smith to back off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 10, 2024 9:01 AM

[quote]BREAKING:Trump claims his plane had to land in Billings because of mechanical problems but in fact he couldn't land at Bozeman because the grifter owes the airport $12,000 from the 2020 election cycle. He also still owes the Billings police department $58,830.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 10, 2024 3:26 PM

Certainly explains why there was a limo waiting for him when he landed.

by Anonymousreply 178August 10, 2024 3:30 PM

He can't pay a $58,000 bill? I thought he was a billionaire 🤔

by Anonymousreply 179August 10, 2024 4:46 PM

Maybe a bitcoin billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 180August 10, 2024 4:48 PM

Trump never pays his bills unless he's forced to do it. In his mind, just being associated with the glorious name of Trump is sufficient payment for all you little people.

by Anonymousreply 181August 10, 2024 4:52 PM

Calling Kamala a "fucking bitch"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 10, 2024 5:39 PM

You can frequently tell which side of the aisle someone is on by how they pronounce her name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 10, 2024 7:08 PM

So the orange turd couldn’t land in Bozeman because he owes money to the city and or the fuel company?

Mutherfucker still owes some cities almost half a million dollars from 4 years ago.

Fucking piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 184August 10, 2024 7:20 PM

Celine throws le shade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 10, 2024 7:31 PM

The Trump campaign was HACKED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 10, 2024 7:33 PM

Please tell me one of the Trump boys left their computer at the repair shop while they went off on a coke bender

by Anonymousreply 187August 10, 2024 8:37 PM

The Iranians need to up their game. Nobody cares about that shit.

Give us the pedo files that Putin hacked from the RNC! Give us the files slobby showed Miss Thang on the golf course to make her change her tune.

Nobody GAF about Jimmy Bowman’s bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 188August 10, 2024 9:46 PM

R186 Some insiders are saying that the information leaked was damaging only to JD Vance, not to Trump, so this wasn't really a hack but a planned way to get Vance off the ticket. You have to admit that Vance has been a complete disaster for Trump. I wonder if it's self inflicted on purpose because he's called Trump home horrendous things and then suddenly he's the golden child?

by Anonymousreply 189August 10, 2024 9:52 PM

You see! That wedding wasn't for naught!

by Anonymousreply 190August 10, 2024 9:58 PM

Project 2025 Training Videos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 10, 2024 11:12 PM

I just got through the first video, and it is amazing how the video uses words without specific definitions in historical construct.

It is brilliant propaganda, an exegesis on racism, and an apologia for all of us non-white, non-evangelical, non-landowning, non-male people as to why the government was not created for us.

Interesting as how they skip over the part about all men created equal, but skip over the part about slaves being property and not men.

The White Heritage Foundation is evil.

by Anonymousreply 192August 10, 2024 11:52 PM

ProPublica out there, doing the Lord’s work.

by Anonymousreply 193August 11, 2024 12:00 AM

Trump formally diagnosed as a psychopath. Fascinating read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 11, 2024 12:18 AM

George Conway linked one of his posts on Twitter to some dude who said trump was in a Narcissistic Mortification.

Where he sees visions of his own demise and he cannot cope with it. Reality is being forced upon him.

It was a link to The Shallow State Twitter.

The next step is narcissistic collapse. 😳

by Anonymousreply 195August 11, 2024 3:38 AM

Fascinating explanation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 11, 2024 3:41 AM

In hell, is he? GOOD! MOAR!

Motherfucker needs to be pissing his pants every damned day and living in abject terror that he will be exposed and humiliated on live TV before the entire fucking GALAXY.

He needs to be terrified at the thought of appearing in public. He needs to cry himself to sleep every night and pray to de devil he worships that his hold on the media never ends or he will be seen as the fat fucking LOSER he is.

Even all of that won’t come close to the fucking terror this goddamn fat, worthless pile of shit has put us through over the last 9 years.

by Anonymousreply 197August 11, 2024 8:30 AM

Every location and every business who he owes money should deny him service.

The denial to land was BRILLIANT!

by Anonymousreply 198August 11, 2024 12:40 PM

Dana Bash, CNN, delivering softball questions to JD Vance, is nauseating. This is what’s wrong with the new media.

by Anonymousreply 199August 11, 2024 1:24 PM

No, this is what's wrong with right wingers like David Zaslav acquiring major media outlets.

by Anonymousreply 200August 11, 2024 1:28 PM

Zaslav is not delivering to shareholders. If political ideology can exclude eligibility for media acquisitions, right or left, that’s way more dangerous. Then, there is zero choice and the far right will have a total monopoly.

The executives hire the anchors, and the anchors embrace the company line. If it conflicts with their values, they can choose to work elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 11, 2024 2:05 PM

[quote] We the family of @isaachayes Isaac Hayes Enterprises, represented by Walker & Associates, are suing @realDonaldTrump and his campaign for 134 counts copyright infringement for the unauthorized use of the song “Hold On I’m Coming” at campaign rallies from 2022-2024.

[quote] We demand the cessation of use, removal of all related videos, a public disclaimer, and payment of $3 million in licensing fees by August 16, 2024. Failure to comply will result in further legal action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 11, 2024 10:42 PM

Can somebody tell me why this is not legit a great idea?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 11, 2024 11:27 PM

[quote] A team of NPR reporters and editors reviewed the transcript of his news conference and found at least 162 misstatements, exaggerations and outright lies in 64 minutes. That’s more than two a minute. It’s a stunning number for anyone – and even more problematic for a person running to lead the free world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 11, 2024 11:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 12, 2024 8:01 PM

That complete asshole just needs to fuck off and die.

Jesus Christ doesn’t he EVER get tired of looking the fool to all and sundry??

I know it is his job to ask questions but good gravy, try not to be a complete dick.

I wonder how much he gets paid to sustain all that abuse by that magnificent woman.

by Anonymousreply 206August 12, 2024 10:55 PM

That IS his payment, r206.

He gets to have Karine kick his dumb ass all over, every day.

by Anonymousreply 207August 12, 2024 11:05 PM

Probably does, R207.

🫤

by Anonymousreply 208August 12, 2024 11:06 PM

Desperate Trump team is bringing back ole Kellyanne to feature with her newer facelift. Lachlan Murdoch’s Fox strategy is unveiling the rebooting of the grand yapper with newer distortions, lies, filibustering, interruptions, deflections, and propaganda. Get out your checkbooks billionaires and MAGAs, Kellyanne’s fees aren’t cheap.

Ole Kellyanne’s schtick will falter. Outside of Murdoch media and far-right forums, what major news outlets will be compelled to host this mouthpiece promoting delusion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 13, 2024 10:15 AM

Doesn’t the phrase “Father of Lies” ring any bells for the Fundies?

by Anonymousreply 210August 13, 2024 2:15 PM

The Trump campaign is just going full-on racist. No more dog whistles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 13, 2024 6:23 PM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 212August 13, 2024 6:25 PM

The pic at R211 needs to be blasted everywhere

by Anonymousreply 213August 13, 2024 6:29 PM

r211, it is no surprise when all Trump has is:

Vote Trump/ He's White.

Vote Trump/ Preserve your White Privilege

by Anonymousreply 214August 13, 2024 7:45 PM

That pic on the right at r211 is so hot!

I’d adopt a bunch of them.

by Anonymousreply 215August 13, 2024 11:33 PM

Dump’s panicking. Doing this to provoke a response. Her campaign’s doesn’t need to overplay it.

“He’s trying to take us back to 1950’s bigotry.

“He is a sad, little shell of a man.”

by Anonymousreply 216August 14, 2024 2:59 AM

(R215)

by Anonymousreply 217August 14, 2024 5:44 AM

Wow! I can't believe this is happening again...just like exactly four years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 14, 2024 1:06 PM

The migrant caravans are organized by evangelical churches. Why do they seem so eager to bring migrants here on the one hand and then on the other use them as a political weapon. Did Jesus tell them to do that?

by Anonymousreply 219August 14, 2024 1:18 PM

Evangelical Jesus loves cheap labor.

by Anonymousreply 220August 14, 2024 1:39 PM

[quote] Did Jesus tell them to do that?

No, it was me.

by Anonymousreply 221August 14, 2024 4:11 PM

[quote]24 people showed up for the JD Vance speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 14, 2024 5:17 PM

JD is obviously into humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 223August 14, 2024 5:20 PM

Come on, r222! That photo looks like it was before JD even showed up. I bet once he's there the numbers will explode! At least 50!

by Anonymousreply 224August 14, 2024 5:24 PM

JD doin' what JD does:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 14, 2024 7:22 PM

[quote] 24 people showed up for the JD Vance speech.

Couch fuckers, the lot of them!

by Anonymousreply 226August 14, 2024 8:12 PM

Hee r226. It would be awesome if he had couches brought in for them, but the humorless twat would never do it.

Oh, well, another great moment lost in this magical presidential campaign.

by Anonymousreply 227August 14, 2024 8:16 PM

R226, incels with Fleshlights they wanted him to sign.

by Anonymousreply 228August 14, 2024 10:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 15, 2024 8:53 PM

FBI raided the property of one of Trump's Russian contacts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 16, 2024 2:27 AM

Why is a goddamned Russian SPY permitted to own property in the US?

Execute the sonofabitch!

by Anonymousreply 231August 16, 2024 2:52 AM

Just a reminder. This was eight years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 16, 2024 2:52 AM

This corrupt, venal, amoral man made $300,000 from selling a Bible? He really may be the anti-Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 16, 2024 11:09 AM

To be fair, Lara and Kimberly earn their combat pay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 16, 2024 11:13 AM

I think Lara is more than just the wife of his son.

by Anonymousreply 235August 16, 2024 11:30 AM

[quote]This corrupt, venal, amoral man

I'll give you corrupt and venal. But amoral? The asshole seems pretty immoral to me.

by Anonymousreply 236August 16, 2024 11:46 AM

I didn't know it was loaded!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 16, 2024 4:31 PM

Jesus Christ onna crutch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 16, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote] Not for men

Why would I want an asshole in my asshole anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 17, 2024 12:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 17, 2024 1:59 PM

Oh my. That pic at R240. Time to hit the Wegovy, Georgie!

by Anonymousreply 241August 17, 2024 2:09 PM

^ Time to hit the wegovy AND the Hair Club For Men

by Anonymousreply 242August 17, 2024 4:32 PM

Seeing Jă Dēē and Kitara in their drag attire scissoring would be so hot!

by Anonymousreply 243August 17, 2024 4:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 17, 2024 6:13 PM

Wonder if they’re Vidal Sassoon or Gloria Vanderbilt. 🤔

😛😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 245August 17, 2024 10:38 PM

Why do some people have to swing at everything they think they might be able to land a punch on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 18, 2024 4:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 18, 2024 7:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 19, 2024 3:21 AM

The cover of this week's New Yorker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 19, 2024 1:27 PM

Republicans are committing fraud to get Cornel West on the ballot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 19, 2024 6:35 PM

^^Wow. I totally forgot he was running.

by Anonymousreply 251August 19, 2024 8:07 PM

He is, sort of I guess r251. He was hollering at the protest early today.

by Anonymousreply 252August 19, 2024 9:43 PM

Back to this again. He can't even come up with new lies. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 20, 2024 12:35 PM

And why is the WP printing that crap?? For clicks! If they’re not going to be more forceful denouncing, then don’t say anything. And that’s why I canceled my subscription to them and the NYT.

by Anonymousreply 254August 20, 2024 2:00 PM

[quote]On US peace negotiations between Israel & Gaza: “The reporting is that former President Trump is on the phone with the PM of Israel urging him not to cut a deal right now because it’s believed this will help the Harris campaign.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 20, 2024 6:03 PM

Is Bibi telling Donald he is not into him anymore?

by Anonymousreply 256August 20, 2024 6:22 PM

So sad, he’s not getting his stuff back.

AG Merrick won’t help him. The Shaman is not a GQP big shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 21, 2024 2:03 AM

I would give him back his spear. Through the rear end.

by Anonymousreply 258August 21, 2024 2:04 AM

Chansley is getting his items back, a judge rules.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 21, 2024 2:08 AM

Oh, look, Donnie's trying to stop people from voting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2024 8:10 AM

R260

R59

by Anonymousreply 261August 24, 2024 1:20 AM

R261

by Anonymousreply 262August 24, 2024 1:24 AM

Now the fucktard racist is saying that immigrants are taking Hispanic jobs as well.

Pinche pendejo, just because he’s in Arizona he now cares about Latino jobs.

Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 263August 24, 2024 6:44 PM

Jack Smith files an appeal. Notably, he doesn't ask the 11th Circuit Court to reassign the case to another judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 26, 2024 8:02 PM

[quote]Notably, he doesn't ask the 11th Circuit Court to reassign the case to another judge.

Excellent.

Everything is proceeding just as I planned.

by Anonymousreply 265August 26, 2024 8:05 PM

He’s going to let the 11th Circuit Court cunt punt that useless twat.

That way, THEY are the bad guys. Smith just appealed.

by Anonymousreply 266August 27, 2024 3:50 AM

CNN caught using Trump plant in an "undecided voter" panel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267August 27, 2024 7:25 PM

^ Fox was also caught recycling the same "undecided" voter year after year

by Anonymousreply 268August 27, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote]A grand jury has returned a superseding indictment against Donald Trump in Washington, D.C. retaining the same four core charges against him for trying to subvert the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 27, 2024 8:24 PM

More grift:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 27, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote]A grand jury has returned a superseding indictment against Donald Trump in Washington, D.C. retaining the same four core charges against him for trying to subvert the election.

Details:

"Prosecutors have not dropped any of the four charges that they initially brought against the former president. However, the newly retooled indictment has carved out some of Trump’s alleged conduct, including allegations about the attempts to use the Justice Department to promote his false claims of election fraud.

It also adjusts how prosecutors describe the allegations they are continuing to bring about Trump’s election subversion schemes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 27, 2024 8:31 PM

We can't afford groceries but we can afford Trump's suit, Trump trading cards, and a Trump bible!

by Anonymousreply 272August 27, 2024 8:32 PM

I think the first thing the new Congress needs to do is vote on the Supreme Court's demand and declare Trump an Insurrectionist, ineligible for running for office.

by Anonymousreply 273August 27, 2024 8:35 PM

The trolls have really run out of some steam. We are sick and tired of DT. DT is an old, weak, feeble, stale, tired, boring career criminal who says the same old tired talking points for long 9 years. There’s not really much they can say to sway voters to him because of this. No one wants to go back to his presidency.

We.are.fucking.sick.of.him.

by Anonymousreply 274August 27, 2024 9:51 PM

^*9 long years

by Anonymousreply 275August 27, 2024 9:52 PM

Hey, FCI! How are you doing? Did you go to the convention last week?

by Anonymousreply 276August 27, 2024 9:58 PM

r276 I did not. I am working part time for the Harris campaign here in TX.

Conventions are so fun. No matter the party, it is sex sex sex party party party.

by Anonymousreply 277August 27, 2024 10:56 PM

How is it on the ground in TX, R277? ANY chance of

a) Senator Allred?

b) Texas flip for Harris?

by Anonymousreply 278August 27, 2024 11:05 PM

It's too bad what Paxton is trying to do in TX - Trumpsters know they need to stop minorities from voting in order to win

by Anonymousreply 279August 27, 2024 11:10 PM

R278 Allred is running the worst campaign. Cruz is very vulnerable, but I don’t think he can do it. There’s video circulation of AG Corrupt SOB Ken Paxton saying Pres Biden won TX, but he (illegally) kept 2.5 million ballots from being processed. TX IS in play, but Republicans will steal it. Google “cell phones capture votes flipping from Beto to Cruz” and you’ll know that was stolen as well. Republicans are crying about stolen elections because they are the ones who actually steal elections (2000, 2004, 2016). Karl Rove said if the election is very close it is “easy” to steal it.

by Anonymousreply 280August 27, 2024 11:15 PM

Thanks, FCI!

by Anonymousreply 281August 27, 2024 11:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282August 27, 2024 11:20 PM

^ I was about to post that. Trump hates the troops!

by Anonymousreply 283August 27, 2024 11:21 PM

^^^ someone started a thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284August 27, 2024 11:31 PM

They don't seem to understand the concept of a Grand Jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 28, 2024 12:23 AM

Maybe they’ll explode in rage and that will solve the whole problem.

by Anonymousreply 286August 28, 2024 12:49 AM

[quote] And I would hope they would be able to get Dallas back, after Dem mayor switched to GOP recently, in next election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 28, 2024 1:16 PM

Harris/Walz new campaign ad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288August 28, 2024 2:00 PM

Months ago on DL someone was pining for Anna Paulina Luna to lose her seat.

Here's hope for you, whoever you are!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 28, 2024 5:58 PM

MAGA is stealing pictures of European fashion influencers to create pro-Trump accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 28, 2024 6:51 PM

R290 Most of the profile pics of pro-DT accounts are fake. They use “masculine” men and very “pretty” girls. It is beyond parody at this point. The truth is they are likely ugly ass obese Cheeto fingers.

R289 It is well known (those in FL politics have posted this on Twitter) that Anna had approached Democrats about running. They vetted her and found her very problematic. She’s a hollow nutjob. It is also well known right wing billionaires are paying influencers (actual influencers plus rappers, and such) to shill for Republicans. It’s all a con.

by Anonymousreply 291August 28, 2024 9:42 PM

Influencers should be required to disclose when they are engaging in sponsored content and funding source for that content.

by Anonymousreply 292August 28, 2024 9:48 PM

r291, like all the fake accounts on Twitter who follow me only to report me to Elon.

I remove them and block them.

by Anonymousreply 293August 28, 2024 10:07 PM

FCI, did they pay Amber Rose to endorse Trump? I wouldn't be surprised if she got $$$ to show up at the Republican Convention

by Anonymousreply 294August 28, 2024 10:27 PM

R294 You know they paid her. They pay 99% of those who “suddenly” support DT after not supporting him in the past two elections? Come on. There have been a few influential people turn on a dime to suddenly support him. Ex: Michael Rappaport, a few rappers I’ve never heard of (thankfully).

by Anonymousreply 295August 28, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote] id they pay Amber Rose to endorse Trump?

Well, and...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 28, 2024 11:22 PM

Pssst! Crypto IS a scam!

by Anonymousreply 297August 28, 2024 11:23 PM

Michael Rapaport is not a well man.

by Anonymousreply 298August 28, 2024 11:26 PM

Yes, DT is also telegraphing to all the scum criminals in the world that if they ride with him he’ll pardon them. He’s telling the rich he’ll let them loot the country and we’ll become Russia if they ride with him. October may well be hell on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 299August 29, 2024 12:16 AM

$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300August 29, 2024 12:44 AM

I'm not familiar with Amber Rose. Any relation to Tokyo Rose?

by Anonymousreply 301August 29, 2024 2:31 AM

Or Momma Rose?

by Anonymousreply 302August 29, 2024 2:35 AM

War of the Roses...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 29, 2024 2:41 AM

A bunch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 29, 2024 2:43 AM

ST PETE POLLS (B): Florida US District 13 (was Trump +7 in 2020) poll, Aug 27

🟦 Kamala Harris 51%

🟥 Donald Trump 45%

🟦 Whitney Fox 48%

🟥 Anna Paula Luna 44%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305August 29, 2024 3:02 AM

R305 oh shit!

by Anonymousreply 306August 29, 2024 3:05 AM

Holy cow!

But there is still no reason to be complacent my friends! It is only poll results. Get these people out to vote.

And you middle-aged voter driver types need to consider younger voters, first timers, among all those seniors you drive to the polls.

by Anonymousreply 307August 29, 2024 3:30 AM

I’m seeing a lot of people I trust say FL is in play for prez and senate, plus a few House seats. Christopher Bouzy is one of them. I am beginning to believe it. If FL is in play, so is TX, MT, OH, NC, and maybe IA. Hell, maybe KS since they went hard for the abortion measure.

by Anonymousreply 308August 29, 2024 3:35 AM

But remember (allegedly) Florida is the most corrupt when it comes to stealing elections, with Texas a close second..... (Ted Cruz wins again??? C'mon!! even Republicans hate him!).

by Anonymousreply 309August 29, 2024 5:50 AM

Gentleman caller Mike Lee spreads those online conspiracy theories after sundown. His hyperonline alter ego, is known on X as “BasedMikeLee.”

[quote] But after the sun sets, Senator Lee retreats indoors, and Based Mike Lee makes his appearance. Instead of becoming a murderous brute without morals like Hyde, Lee transforms into an online troll without critical thinking skills. As increasingly befits Elon Musk’s social media platform, Lee uses his X account to spread conspiracy theories, amplify nutjobs, and get himself tripped up over the most obviously fake nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 29, 2024 9:32 AM

OK, the polls were +7 Trump, Biden was even with Trump. Harris is even with Trump, Harris is =2 and now Harris is about to move beyond margin of error.

The pollsters will never give Harris a greater than +4 because of their debacle in 2016.

+4 is landslide territory for Dems if Fox Analytics calls it.

by Anonymousreply 311August 29, 2024 9:36 AM

Bouzy (and I) were the ONLY people saying there would be no “red wave” in 2022.

Either we’re operating on the same wavelength or something is afoot, because I’ve felt since late last year that Bat Boy Scott is on shaky ground.

He is very much on thin ice and Debbie could pull this out if she just targets his scams and theft of Medicare.

Old people hate it when ghouls like Dick Rott steal from THEM.

by Anonymousreply 312August 29, 2024 6:30 PM

Bye, bye Hawley...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 29, 2024 7:03 PM

R312, Tom Bonier was also a "red wave" skeptic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 29, 2024 7:43 PM

She sits down for an interview and...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 29, 2024 11:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 30, 2024 7:23 PM

God, I'd love it if she won Florida! With Debbie winning as well. Could happen...

by Anonymousreply 317August 30, 2024 7:53 PM

Agree with Bouzy.

People are sick of Deathsantis, the sky high insurance and his unwillingness to do anything about it.

Dick Rot won't do anything except steal. People are sick of it

Debbie could win it.

by Anonymousreply 318August 31, 2024 10:13 PM

I think you're counting your chickens, OP.

I'll bookmark this.

by Anonymousreply 319August 31, 2024 10:19 PM

What happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 320September 3, 2024 7:52 PM

It is still a Treason thread, but the Hillbilly crap has turned people away.

by Anonymousreply 321September 3, 2024 8:02 PM

Trump said he had ever right to interfere in the election 🙄

Prosecutors, are you listening?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 3, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote]Prosecutors, are you listening?

Yeah, so what???

by Anonymousreply 323September 3, 2024 10:19 PM

R321 What do you mean the Hillbilly crap turned people away?

This thread has evolved into a safe, sane place to talk about DT and the many issues he causes.

by Anonymousreply 324September 3, 2024 10:19 PM

More Russian interference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 3, 2024 11:29 PM

Trump pardoned a murderer who went on to commit domestic violence afterward

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 4, 2024 3:02 AM

R326 It didn’t fly under the radar. The media ignores it.

by Anonymousreply 327September 4, 2024 3:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 4, 2024 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329September 4, 2024 7:00 PM

Useful idiots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 4, 2024 8:16 PM

“Unwittingly” my ass.

by Anonymousreply 331September 4, 2024 10:04 PM

Dumb Dave Rubin is a Russian asset!

by Anonymousreply 332September 4, 2024 11:01 PM

Seth Abramson

[quote] MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: American Hostage Killed in Gaza Was Due to Be Released Under Hostage Deal Trump and Netanyahu Scuttled in July for Political Reasons, Confirming That Trump Bears Significant Responsibility for the Death of Georgian Hersh Goldberg-Polin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333September 4, 2024 11:12 PM

Elon used his Twitter account to promote the "Tenet Media" Russia scam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334September 4, 2024 11:57 PM

Always liars. GD liars

The family of Tim Walz who “endorsed” DT are distant cousins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335September 5, 2024 2:55 AM

Wonder what happens to them without SS and Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 336September 5, 2024 3:06 AM

I would almost rather see Elon go down and go to prison than DT. That would be a glorious day almost on par with VE and VJ Day.

by Anonymousreply 337September 5, 2024 4:10 AM

BTW- Garland still sucks. I’ve evolved on this. He needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 338September 5, 2024 11:11 AM

r337, FCI we live in a world where both are possible. First Trump and then Musk for killing Ukrainian drones.

Patience

Yes Garland sucks, but he needs to be replaced with an aggressive prosecutor. My vote is for Sally Yates.

by Anonymousreply 339September 5, 2024 2:46 PM

Remember the time on July, 4, 2018 8 GOPigs went to Russia to meet with Lavrov and warn Putin about not interfering with elections? How's that going? Wouldn't you like to see the 8 of them asked about it now? Were any from Tennessee?

by Anonymousreply 340September 5, 2024 3:29 PM

And Wisconsin reelected crazy MAGA Moscow Ron Johnson AGAIN.

Mandela Barnes was not the best choice of a candidate at the time.

by Anonymousreply 341September 5, 2024 3:51 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342September 5, 2024 4:08 PM

If The Daily Fail says shit’s bad, it must be fucking AWFUL!

by Anonymousreply 343September 5, 2024 4:58 PM

Oh, *this* is why Boebert did that debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 5, 2024 5:45 PM

Things are imploding on the Right and magaworld. The Russian indictments are just the beginning.

*we’ve said it before, but this time it feels different*

by Anonymousreply 345September 5, 2024 9:30 PM

[quote]r345 = *we’ve said it before, but this time it feels different*

FCI, I wouldn't use the word different, I'd use the word...closer.

by Anonymousreply 346September 5, 2024 9:36 PM

R346 Doris, the dam appears to be breaking. I think at the end of the day corps are going to squeeze as much $ from a “tight” race and turn on DT hard in October. I agree with Stuart Stevens when he said he thinks Kamala is headed for a Reagan like victory (over Carter) and it will show up in October polling.

by Anonymousreply 347September 5, 2024 9:46 PM

r347 - Sounds about right to me, FCI. Oh, Nicolle said Hunter just pleaded guilty to nine counts in his tax evasion case so that his family wouldn't have to go through another trial.

by Anonymousreply 348September 5, 2024 9:59 PM

I hope Jimmy hangs on long enough to vot for Kamala like he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 349September 5, 2024 10:07 PM

R348 Could it also be because Hunter assumes his father will pardon him? At this point, is there any reason Joe wouldn't??

by Anonymousreply 350September 5, 2024 10:18 PM

Joe absolutely should pardon Hunter. The whole case and the bitter prosecution of it is a complete joke and miscarriage of justice. This is actually what the presidential pardon was invented for: to prevent idiocy by the judicial and prosecutorial arms of government.

by Anonymousreply 351September 5, 2024 10:25 PM

I want Pres Biden to pardon Hunter. Do it like a boss. R348 Doris, Hunter has paid a horrible price just because Republicans are horrible people who went after him because they had nothing on his dad. Scum.

by Anonymousreply 352September 5, 2024 11:28 PM

After hearing about the two murderers Trump pardoned who beat their spouses/family members this week then Joe should feel no guilt in pardoning Hunter. And when they piss and moan about it, Joe should just say he was looking after his son's 2nd Amendment rights.

by Anonymousreply 353September 5, 2024 11:35 PM

Joe should go back and pull a Barr and have the care DISMISSED after sentencing

by Anonymousreply 354September 6, 2024 12:48 AM

I want Ginni Thomas behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 355September 6, 2024 1:07 AM

MAGA Merrick Garland won’t prosecute Ginni Thomas and Pro-Russia GOP politicians that supported the Insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 356September 6, 2024 1:41 AM

Do you really think we'll be dealing with Garland for very long, r356?

by Anonymousreply 357September 6, 2024 1:44 AM

The evidence in Trump's Jan. 6 case could be released before the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 6, 2024 2:36 AM

Our media is compromised.

I’ll share another tweet where we can see how deep the Russian infiltration has gone.

Are we at war with Russia? It seems like they are attacking TF out of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 6, 2024 3:03 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 6, 2024 3:04 AM

Indeed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 6, 2024 3:20 AM

Says he will lift sanctions on Russia and Iran

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 6, 2024 4:07 AM

I'm surprised there hasn't been more coverage about Netanyahu being in cahoots with Trump scuttling a hostage deal in July that would have released the American hostage killed in Gaza, along with other hostages.

All for political reasons.

Hersh Goldberg Polin might not be dead if not for....hmm......Donald J. Trump. I kinda think it's a bigger story. We all know Putin is evil. A lot more need to be convinced of Netanyahu's culpability.

by Anonymousreply 363September 6, 2024 5:40 AM

R363 Media: They denied it so..*shrug* Meanwhile, Hunter Biden!

by Anonymousreply 364September 6, 2024 10:46 AM

The Bannon strategy of, "flood the zone with bullshit" has proven so effective that the bullshit is now, rape, theft, fraud, constant obstruction of justice, assault and treason. How can anyone keep up with it all?

by Anonymousreply 365September 6, 2024 11:08 AM

[quote]Hersh Goldberg Polin might not be dead if not for....hmm......Donald J. Trump

Peanuts compared to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans he was *directly* responsible for. And I always like to bring up Niger...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 6, 2024 2:43 PM

Doris at R366, I think you're helping to prove R365's point. That happened way back in 2018, even before the millions of deaths caused by Trump's deliberately treasonous Covid Response.

Not criticizing, btw. I love reading your posts!

by Anonymousreply 367September 6, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote]r367 = I love reading your posts!

Just don't read my panties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 6, 2024 8:46 PM

^^HAHAHAHA I love you even more now!

by Anonymousreply 369September 6, 2024 9:46 PM

Nope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 7, 2024 8:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!