Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bob Menendez is out

Find your own link cunts

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 8:15 AM

Really? I've never heard any gay rumors about HIM.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 6:29 PM

His wife must’ve really been in shock. I see a divorce in their future.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 6:41 PM

How is it that you don't know how to post a link, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 6:43 PM

So NJ governor Murphy can select who fills out Menendez's term. I read that Mrs. Murphy is on the short list, but I hope he's not quite so tone deaf in his choice.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 6:44 PM

You've embarrassed yourself, OP. Take a break, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 6:44 PM

Menendez set to resign on August 20.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 6:55 PM

His bride was involved in a vehicular accident, the pedestrian died.

She was not charged.

The Menendezs were gifted a luxury vehicle as a replacement for the vehicle that was damaged in the accident from foreign nationals.

The wife needs to be investigated further.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 10:31 PM

Op, there’s no need to be so vulgar, you fucking gash

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 10:33 PM

lol @ find your own link cunts. Eff me senseless OP.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 10:34 PM

i hope they release Lyle soon too

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 10:41 PM

OP "I understand that finding resources can be time-consuming. If you'd like, I can give you some tips on where to look or how to search effectively. Alternatively, we could discuss your goals and objectives and see if there are other ways I can assist you."

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 10:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 10:57 PM

[quote]Menendez set to resign on August 20.

Why wait a month? He should step down now.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 8:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!