Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What did Katy Tur do?

Lots of posts on social media about how she should be worried about her job, but I'm not sure what happened? Can anyone share some details? Thank you!!

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2024 3:32 PM

She’s a retard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 4:36 PM

She's been licking Trump's taint for the better part of this year.

A lot of MSNBC's coverage has been pure shit, but she's by far the worst.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 4:36 PM

Why did she suddenly turn? Is it the Jewish thing? She was always one of his biggest critics.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 4:41 PM

We could start here. Queen Nancy rightly called out this both sider bitch. She needs to head on over to Fox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 4:42 PM

She stole my good dilators!

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 4:55 PM

Can't believe this fug bitch gets to go home to Tony Dokoupil every night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 4:59 PM

[quote]What did Katy Tur do?

She bit into the forbidden fruit (Trump's ass), that's what.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 5:00 PM

Shit like this, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 5:04 PM

Katydid.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 6:07 PM

Thanks everyone for letting me know. I was completely in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 6:11 PM

She also got her job thanks to trump's verbal abuse. He repeatedly attacked her at pressers while she was a reporter for NBS. MSNBC then gave her a larger role to spite the old diaper shitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 7:17 PM

Her father thinks he's a woman.

It traumatized Katy and she's never gotten over it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 8:00 PM

I agree that her flakiness has to do with her father, who clearly has and had a lifetime of mental/emotional issues. She hates her Dad, they were reportedly not on speaking terms, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t as batshit crazy as he evidently is.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2024 8:36 PM

She must have done some fair, unbiased reportig.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote] Can't believe this fug bitch gets to go home to Tony Dokoupil every night.

He's one of GAYle King's pussybois. He always looks like he's about to cry.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2024 9:43 PM

R5 😆 😆. When I tell you this comment gave me so much laughter it’s not even funny. Lawd I done died a thousand deaths.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2024 9:46 PM

So I watched the Nancy Pelosi interview and Katy wasn’t being a Trump apologist. She merely pointed out that there was a global pandemic which is right. I don’t know why Nancy would call her that for merely stating facts. Why would you compare all those millions of jobs Trump lost to anyone else when there was a global pandemic. Just don’t make the comparison to begin with. This is why people stop tuning into mainstream news. But then again Fox News just lies all day long. People won’t be real. And Americans are so selfish and anti intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2024 10:41 PM

Trump badly mismanaged the pandemic which contributed to all the job losses.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2024 10:51 PM

Kunty Tur was making an excuse for Trump R17. As if the pandemic happened in a vacuum. He lied and fucked it up from the start. Nancy was correct to call her out on her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2024 11:33 PM

Nancy has had this bitch's number for a while. She might have done that interview specifically for the purpose of calling out that dumb ho and putting her on notice.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2024 11:45 PM

R20 😆 that’s why I love her. My politics is probably is not as left as her but in all this madness going in with our government today these old time Dems know how to get shit done. And they actually somewhat care. Everybody wants to make money. They make money and still care.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2024 11:51 PM

You can have a beer with me. Let’s talk this out. The billionaires need to be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2024 12:02 AM

Cattiurd/Kat(y)Turd

Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2024 12:40 AM

Katy laughed her ass off when the closed caption titles once referred to her husband as "Tony Do-Dick-Pills"

She also stated on exactly December 31, 2019, " Twenty-twenty 24 hours to go. I wanna be sedated" Yes, that made me a fan.

I don't know much about her relationship with her parent Zoe. I hope it's healthy.

And in the DL pointless bitchy tradition... Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2024 12:55 AM

Katy Tur doesn't care what you old bitter nags think.

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2024 1:02 AM

She’s a flip flopping dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2024 2:09 AM

R25 I mostly like her, too. That being said, she does sometimes strain herself to do the "both-sides" act when what Trump and the modern day GOP are doing is anything but status quo political differences.

Katy and other American journalists would do a much better public service by taking a page out of Emily Maitlis' playbook. This is how you deal with these people and the lying, fascist bullshit they are peddling. I'm completely fine with members of the press having one single, open bias: a bias in favor of democracy and an unapologetic free press whose sole mission is to honestly inform the electorate. Allowing for ANY hint of false equivalence between the two parties in this era is an affront to both the ideals of democracy and a free press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2024 2:17 AM

"...here in Cleveland...I mean Milwaukee...I'm sorry."

Or whatever hay-shaker, backwoods, Bumfucke, flyover burg I'm reporting from...

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2024 2:18 AM

Nobody's worse than Kristen Welker.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2024 2:24 AM

She has a face like a stapler.

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2024 2:30 AM

She's an interrupter. It's rubbing off on Chris Jansing as well. Stop it!

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2024 3:25 AM

MSNBC needs to clean house and get some fresh blood in or they will continue to lose viewers

Kathy Tur and Andrea Mitchell need to be first on the chopping block.

Pay off their cushy contracts and get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2024 3:31 AM

The guy at 11:00 AM isn't exactly sweeping the nation.

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2024 3:32 AM

The reason why I have turned off the 24 Hour News Channels is because they both use Trump and his criminality and insanity for ratings and profits, yet in the very next breath try and normalize him and his candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2024 3:50 AM

[quote] Nobody's worse than Kristen Welker.

I'm pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2024 3:49 PM

Trump boot licker Katie Tur-MSNBC in same league as Trumper Jake Tapper kissing up to CNN stock holder John Malone.

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2024 6:11 PM

Dumb Trumper hoe.

She need to go to Fox. She’s already got the giant MAGA tits.

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2024 6:17 PM

As a large tittied woman, I resent that remark. These tits are voting HARRIS!

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2024 6:24 PM

The thing is these are the type of questions journalists would routinely pose in the 90s and early aughts. But because the country is so ideologically divided now they read as offensive to the side that is being asked. They were really elementary questions even back then but because we weren’t so intrinsically ideologically divided they seemed more harmless, and voters admitted to caring about such matters. However presently the stakes are too high. Who cares if flyover Joe the plumber wants to have a beer with the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 39August 16, 2024 6:25 PM

R39, is “Blackmussy” the new TeaFake??

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2024 6:30 PM

#CANCELKATY

#KATYMAGA

#BOTHSIDESOFHERMOUTH

#TITSMCGEE

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2024 6:32 PM

When the Trump fraud verdict was announced, Katy Tur was on the scene and said, "All these jurors are going to have to live with their decision."

Yep, that's when I was finished with that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2024 6:32 PM

Nancy Pelosi needs to finish off this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2024 6:34 PM

R25 is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2024 6:40 PM

I do have some sympathy for her because that crazy trans father of hers used to beat her and her ma regularly.

My father is nowhere near trans but used to beat my mom occasionally and then he stopped. The effects can last a lifetime. Also I truly doubt she is a Maga she is just a bothsidism cunt.

by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2024 6:41 PM

I’m sorry everytime I read r5’s comment it never gets old. It’s always so unexpected and fkin hilarious. DL snark at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2024 6:43 PM

The bitch is just jealous of Zoey's tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 16, 2024 6:47 PM

Her dad got the crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 48August 16, 2024 8:14 PM

Agreed R38-I’m a large tittied man and my tits are also voting for Harris.

by Anonymousreply 49August 16, 2024 8:54 PM

She’s buttering both sides so she will have a job at Fox or wherever when Dump takes over airways.

by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2024 8:59 PM

If you’re going to cut her down via DL style, at least spell her name correctly. “Katy”. “Turd” is apropos though. She lost me after Cohen testified he’d plant stories about Dump with her.

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2024 12:39 AM

I just can’t watch her anymore-I don’t trust her-just like that Jake Tapper. He’s a fried of John Malone.

by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2024 3:13 AM

I want Simone to have her own show.

by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2024 3:29 AM

R53 She does. It's called "Simone."

by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2024 11:35 AM

“Symone” has been canceled.

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2024 12:49 PM

What's wrong with reporting both sides of any argument? Isn't that being unbiased?

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2024 2:33 PM

R56 = Katy Turd

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2024 2:44 PM

R56 Except she's not. She clearly has a pro Trump bias.

For example, when Trump's trial date for his hush money charges was announced, Tur had two attorneys on her show discussing the case.

Katy actually said, "Is all this really fair to Trump? I mean, he's in the middle of a campaign." The two lawyers looked like they wanted to lunge across the desk and strangle her.

That's not being objective; that's being in the bag for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2024 3:11 PM

Opportunist Katy TURD playing both sides of the rainbow so she will have a job in Trumpian-U.S.

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2024 2:06 PM

[QUOTE] What's wrong with reporting both sides of any argument? Isn't that being unbiased?

Shut the fuck up, you fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2024 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!