Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olympic diver Tom Daley and more show off cardboard ‘anti-sex’ beds as athletes arrive in Paris

"British diver Tom Daley showed off the “anti-sex” cardboard bed in his room as he arrived in France ahead of the 2024 Paris Olympics.

The Olympic gold medalist took to TikTok Monday to give fans a closer look at the infamous beds, which were rumored to not be strong enough to withstand sexual activity.

“This is cardboard,” he said while filming the headboard and bedpost. “As you can see, it’s like a box.”"

TD assumes his favorite position in pic #1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2024 6:47 PM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 7:58 AM

And we're already talking about the beds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 7:59 AM

Is Tom planning to fuck around on Dustin again?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 7:59 AM

Tom is such a tiresome bore.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 9:02 AM

They're not anti-sex beds, the French are handing out a shitload of condoms with the express purpose that the athletes can fuck like rabbits. Even Japan handed out condoms a year after the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 10:16 AM

I can’t stand him. Always looking for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 10:25 AM

Don’t give him the attention he so desperately wants.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 10:37 AM

The original post to this exact same link was better, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 10:48 AM

r3 "Again" suggests he ever stopped

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 11:12 AM

Oh please. You don’t need a bed to get on your knees and give a guy a blowjob. Tom will be fine sucking off his teammates without laying on a bed.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote]the French are handing out a shitload of condoms with the express purpose that the athletes can fuck like rabbits.

Aren't the athletes supposed to be there to perform on the athletic field rather than in the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2024 6:39 AM

[quote] perform on the athletic field rather than in the bedroom?

I know which performance I'd rather have livestreamed to multiple platforms.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2024 7:47 AM

I've been fucked in a baseball dug out, against an office building door, in a truck, outside of the truck, in a change room, should I go on? Point is, you don't need a bed to fuck, besides, these are young guys in tip top shape. Fucking is good for athletes it helps them build stamina and release stress. They'll be fine

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2024 8:17 AM

Good for you r13 - an unashamed whore.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2024 8:50 AM

[quote] OLYMPIC BED TESTERS!

His fuckathon begins. With Team Ireland taking the first hol- I mean goal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 9:04 AM

daly actually looks more handsome than I've ever seen him

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 10:12 AM

Hi Dustin! How're the kids? Just kidding, we know Tom's mom looks after them

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 11:25 AM

R13 Did you copy and paste that from your Facebook status?

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 11:29 AM

This has got to be the gayest group of divers posting ever. Like a group social media coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2024 6:38 PM

He stupid there have been MANY demonstrations posted online of how sturdy the beds actually are and how much weight and abuse they can withstand. Do not believe everything you see on TikTok

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2024 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!