Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump announces he won't debate Kamala

What a grossly obese, yellow-bellied coward...

He knows he's in BIG trouble now that Biden won't be his opponent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2024 11:35 PM

r1 You're so dumb. No offence.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 5:07 AM

R1 That's just a lame excuse.

Trumpy has mentioned Biden's frailness on more than one occasion so he wasn't

blindsided by the prospects of someone else getting into the dems driver seat.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 5:10 AM

What a load of horseshit R1. Dump is [bold]terrified[/bold] because he knows she will wipe the floor with his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 5:13 AM

[quote]My guess is that she never went through the primary process so he's not going to treat her as a legitimate candidate.

Primaries weren't really a thing until the 70s. Delegates were chosen by party leaders, members of Congress, etc. We had primaries and the Biden/Harris ticket was chosen. Now, Biden has left the race. The party rules state, quote, "all delegates shall, in all good conscience, reflect the sentiments of those who elected them." The delegates are free to vote for whom they please, but already Harris has enough delegates pledged to secure the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 5:15 AM

Someone will have to wipe the floor once the side effects from his intense Ozempic regimen kick in.

"Cut to commercial or you're fired!" - Very Stable Genius with very unstable bowels

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 5:17 AM

Where is that coming from? I read that Trump is hesitant to debate Harris.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 5:56 AM

In hindsight, Biden should just skip all the debates , take 3 months vacation and he would win the election

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 6:03 AM

We've reached the point where we are now getting our news from Stephen King?

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 6:06 AM

R1, really? Guess you don’t know much about American history. Trump is afraid of Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 6:13 AM

R9 I would hardly call this news.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 11:40 AM

What a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 3:53 PM

Kamala should be out there challenging Trump to MORE debates. The tables have turned on Orange. She needs to lay it down that she’ll debate him anytime, any place. Make him look like a coward scared to face her.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2024 3:59 PM

I'll give it to R1. At least his/her stupidity is understated. For the trolls we get lately, that's pretty subtle.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2024 4:02 PM

Can we get a non-Stephen King source?

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2024 4:09 PM

I think if true it's a sensible decision to not debate Harris. The risks seriously outweigh the benefits. Not debating her poses the risk of being called a wuss. Not good. But doing the debate poses the very likely risk that he flunks it. Even worse. I think staying put is his better choice. And it's very on-brand, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2024 4:13 PM

There are no adult diapers large enough to contain how much he'd be shitting his pants during that debate. That's the real reason.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2024 5:33 PM

Does Trump even know what primaries, delegates, etc. are? I think we're giving him a lot of credit. He's just a deranged chicken shit who's already made so many deals with the various devils to get himself reelected. He doesn't give a shit about real process.

Please let him die)

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2024 5:39 PM

Attempting to debate Trump is not a sensible move to begin with, not because he's eloquent or intellectually nimble, but because you cannot expect to engage him and not get shit on you, figuratively or literally. It's like wrestling the pig: you get filthy, and the pig likes it.

Biden should not have debated Trump, and neither should Kamala. It's tempting fate. One is simply inviting the social media troll crowd to fasten onto some innocuous bullshit detail, and magnify /amplify /re-post it until it becomes the dominant perception - which is what happened to Biden. Trump actually audibly shit his goddamned pants at that debate, but no one seemed to have noticed, so intensely focused were they on taking down Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2024 5:50 PM

Dear Mr. Putin,

I thought we talked about r1. At this point I see cannon fodder in the Ukraine as a positive career move

Don't make me write anymore stern letters 😠

Regards,

America

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2024 6:10 PM

[quote] There are no adult diapers large enough to contain how much he'd be shitting his pants during that debate. That's the real reason.

Well that and also his team knows his mental acuity is significantly diminished. He cannot perform as well today as he did in 2016 which was not good.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2024 6:13 PM

Ha,ha! The old feeble guy with dementia is Trump

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2024 6:23 PM

Has a bigger pussy than a real woman and bigger tits than most woman. What’s a woman? Lol

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2024 6:24 PM

She will really be able to mock him for this. He's a coward and she can bluntly say so.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2024 6:26 PM

Sue him if he tries to renege on the second debate.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2024 6:29 PM

Sue him for defamation.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2024 6:31 PM

He will.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2024 6:31 PM

What a fucking coward he is. I knew he'd renege.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2024 4:42 PM

He'd shit his pants even more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2024 4:47 PM

He would never take a chance debating her. Fucking pussy.

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2024 4:49 PM

I mean...let's be honest, he doesn't even have to. It seems the world bends to his will.

by Anonymousreply 31July 29, 2024 9:24 AM

[quote]We've reached the point where we are now getting our news from Stephen King?

I guess he’s attained a position of authority on Trump by predicting the Trump era in his novel “The Stand.”

by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2024 9:57 AM

Not quite, R31.

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2024 5:36 PM

[quote]It seems the world bends to his will.

Apart from the sane majority which detests him.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2024 5:39 PM

I think his act has gotten old.

People see in Kamala a smart, tough, vigorous, decent, happy person. That’s powerful, especially alongside two bitter, angry guys, one of whom is old, losing it and a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2024 6:15 PM

[quote] People see in Kamala a smart, tough, vigorous, decent, happy person.

I understand wanting it to be people in general, but with a recent poll showing 51% of the country disapproves of her handling her job as VP and 49% disapproves her in general, do you think the half of the country disapproving of her see her the way you describe? I’m assuming the disapproving people are seeing her not quite that way.

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2024 6:30 PM

I see Trump as a runaway narcissist, rageaholic, pathological liar, overweight, lowlife dirtball scumbag pervert blowhard and incompetent nitwit. The only people approaching his level of stupidity are his two older sons.

How do you see him, R36? As a candidate for sainthood, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2024 6:34 PM

Well, R36, voters are going to have to decide if they want a convicted felon, insurrectionist, and rapist, or someone they sniff nebulous "disapproval" of. I'm still putting my money on the majority who voted for Biden the last time to continue their disdain for Dump this time. And might I remind you that polls change?

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2024 6:41 PM

Dump is hardly killing it in the approval category. They're ALL disapproved, for whatever that says about the electorate, who can't seem to recognize a robust economy.

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2024 6:43 PM

That's fine, like in all sports Kamala wins by default. I don't care if Trump's imaginary ear booboo is acting up. I have more scars from shaving than he has from being shot

by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2024 7:11 PM

R37, you have to understand that R36 is a comedian. Here's what he wrote on a different thread:

[quote] If Trump wins or if he loses in 2024, it will be the last campaign. After leaving office in 2029 or after defeat in 2024, I don't think he will return to business. He likes speaking, so my prediction is that he'll just become a professional speaker.

Do you find his act funny? I think he needs to workshop it more, outside his usual right wing circles.

by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2024 7:28 PM

[quote] Dump is hardly killing it in the approval category. They're ALL disapproved, for whatever that says about the electorate, who can't seem to recognize a robust economy.

True, and that’s what’s important always to keep in mind, that in our fractured society there’s a whole other half that thinks differently from the half one is in.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote]I understand wanting it to be people in general, but with a recent poll showing 51% of the country disapproves of her handling her job as VP and 49% disapproves her in general, do you think the half of the country disapproving of her see her the way you describe? I’m assuming the disapproving people are seeing her not quite that way.

According to the 538 average of polls your figures are wrong.

Kamala is disliked even more than you say with a 52.2% disapproval rating (July 27th).

Polling showed her as a most disliked VP. "NBC News says Harris' net-negative rating of -17 is the lowest for a vice president in the history of its poll." -Axios.

This is how it stands today but there are weeks until the election and poll numbers will certainly change.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2024 8:22 PM

[quote] According to the 538 average of polls your figures are wrong.

I stated “a recent poll” (it was the Forbes poll), not the average of polls, so both things are true.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2024 8:26 PM

Just yesterday, An ABC News/IPSOS poll had Harris' favorability up 8% from last week--43% to 35%. Dump was -4%, from last week--40% down to 36%.

The same poll showed "Enthusiasm" among independent voters at 49% for Harris; Dump was at 31%.

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2024 8:48 PM

That's how it stands today, R43, among independent voters.

by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2024 8:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2024 8:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2024 8:58 PM

Run Donny, run!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2024 11:30 PM

Independent voters are attention whoring Republicans who are too cowardly to call themselves Republicans

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2024 11:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!